Old February 18th 05, 02:07 PM
K4YZ

Default Lennie Resumes Flying "Career"...Results Predictable...Hundred's Dead...

NEWS FLASH! -

Rooters News Service

Southern California's worst air disaster occurred when a small
two-seater Cessna 150 plane, piloted by Leonard H. Anderson of Sun
Valley, California, crashed into a cemetery earlier today.

Search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and expect
the number to climb as digging continues into the evening.

The pilot and his wife, Sigmundi "Moon Unit" Anderson survived and are
helping in the recovery efforts.

Old February 18th 05, 11:54 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
NEWS FLASH! -

Rooters News Service

"Rooters," huh?

Southern California's worst air disaster occurred when a small
two-seater Cessna 150 plane, piloted by Leonard H. Anderson of Sun
Valley, California, crashed into a cemetery earlier today.

Search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and expect
the number to climb as digging continues into the evening.

The pilot and his wife, Sigmundi "Moon Unit" Anderson survived and

are
helping in the recovery efforts.

Interesting how you call others "liars."

Old February 19th 05, 09:27 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
NEWS FLASH! -

Rooters News Service

"Rooters," huh?

Southern California's worst air disaster occurred when a small
two-seater Cessna 150 plane, piloted by Leonard H. Anderson of Sun
Valley, California, crashed into a cemetery earlier today.

Search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and

expect
the number to climb as digging continues into the evening.

The pilot and his wife, Sigmundi "Moon Unit" Anderson survived and

are
helping in the recovery efforts.

Interesting how you call others "liars."

There's a big difference between mischievious humor and
intentional deceit.

You and Lennie can't tell the difference. It's when you persist
in your story after having been corrected that it goes from one to the
other.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 19th 05, 02:52 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
NEWS FLASH! -

Rooters News Service

"Rooters," huh?

[...]

You've been corrected.

Old February 19th 05, 05:28 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
NEWS FLASH! -

Rooters News Service

"Rooters," huh?

[...]

How can you correct "fiction"...???

Even the dullest of intellects realize the initial post to be
sarcasm and spoof.

Well...MOST of the dullest...YOU seem to take it verbatim. Silly
Rabbit...

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 19th 05, 10:31 PM

Date: Fri, Feb 18 2005 6:07 am
From: "K4YZ"

NEWS FLASH! -

Rooters News Service

Southern California's worst air disaster occurred when a small
two-seater Cessna 150 plane, piloted by Leonard H. Anderson of Sun
Valley, California, crashed into a cemetery earlier today.

Search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and expect
the number to climb as digging continues into the evening.

The pilot and his wife, Sigmundi "Moon Unit" Anderson survived and are
helping in the recovery efforts.

The above quote is attempted satire-sarcasm by the resident
hater-of-all-who-criticize-him-and-cannot-let-it-go. It is, of
course,
a LIE.

The alleged "story" is simply a bad rewrite of an old "Polish joke"
that surfaced over a decade ago. The original version(s) were
something like this:

"A small aircraft crashed into a Warsaw cemetary yesterday.
Polish authorities have recovered hundreds of bodies, are still
continuing rescue efforts."

The original "story" was, of course, entirely fictitious. The
original version's general writing is short, the "joke" disguised
in conventional journalistic style. Just two sentences. So
brief and disguised that some won't "get it" immediately. :-)

It was, unfortunately, in the societally-acceptable bigotry
known as "Polish jokes" where Poles were generally depicted
as ignorant, slothful, butts of sometimes cruel humor. While
making fun of certain ethnic groups has always been humor in
various societies, some in all societies take perverse pleasure
in carrying on such bigotry and hatred to absurd lengths. The
above quoted posting by "K4YZ" is one such example. If fails
both sarcasm and satire from several basic errors.

Firstly, I've never wanted to go into piloting as a career. Flight
in general has always been a personal interest; I'd gotten
involved in learning more about radio as a young teenager flying
model aircraft, as a means to recover free-flight models drifting
too far away due to wind with thermal updrafts. The career
choice change from art-illustration to electronics happened as
a result of Army Signal Corps service exposure to
communications and all its support devices. After military
service, there was a brief period of interest in piloting as a
recreational pastime, including personally-paid flight instruction.
That interest waned on realistically examining the cost of private
flying and owning one's own aircraft: Flight insurance annual
premiums were approximately equal to ten percent of airframe
cost in the early 1960s; a new four-place single-engine craft
was the same price as a good house. Personal piloting was
dropped as an avocation even though occupation continued
with avionics development, particularly in radionavigation systems.

"K4YZ" failed to achieve any humor in attempting a pseudonym
for my wife. "Sigmundi" wouldn't be correct even in humor. There
is some similarity to "Sigismund" (see Wagner's opera "Die
Valkerie" but note the gender of that character). "Moon unit" is
already taken by the late Frank Zappa's daughter's given name.
He could have tried something more clever, such as "Amelia
Airhead," but that, I think, has already been taken.

It's been decades since I've had my hands on flight controls in
a real aircraft and have no desire to do so now although all
other aspects of flight remain a personal interest. Principles
of aerodynamics were learned personally long ago while the
principles and techniques of aeronautical electronics systems
and radionavigation remain and are useful in work. I do not
own (in any way) any real aircraft, have never done so.

None of the above has anything to do with amateur radio, let
alone amateur radio policy. However, it was felt necessary to
clear up a particular libelous posting by another ("K4YZ") who
cannot seem to make any distinction between personal hatred
of another and what this newsgroup's alleged subject involves.
[Paul Schleck periodically sends private e-mail to "new"
posters describing all of what this newsgroup is about]

"K4YZ" has charged me repeatedly with plagiarism, the
stealing of already published written work. Unfortunately, he
is accusing himself of such in the poor, rewritten copy of that
old "Polish joke." It was not only in bad taste, but of poor
comedic quality. Instead of renaming the Reuters News
Service to "Rooters" (he may be subconsciously thinking of
"Hooters"), a better one would have been "Rioters News
Service" but that was already used several decades ago by
another. :-) [the pronunciation of "Reuters" on radio
broadcasting sounds like "roy-ters" (see the NBC
pronunciation guide) and the false name of "Rioters" is
closer to that when spoken, a sort of verbal pun]

If the past is any guide to the future, then "K4YZ" will once
again fail to post on subjects but continue on his odd
personal vendetta against certain individuals. Apparently
he thinks he is above criticsm (he is a 20 WPM extra!)
and will thus express OUTRAGE that anyone negatively
critiques his "writings" in here. :-)

Amelia Airhead should feed the guy better material...SNL
caliber that wasn't. :-)

Old February 20th 05, 12:31 PM
K4YZ

Date: Fri, Feb 18 2005 6:07 am
From: "K4YZ"

NEWS FLASH! -

Rooters News Service

Southern California's worst air disaster occurred when a small
two-seater Cessna 150 plane, piloted by Leonard H. Anderson of Sun
Valley, California, crashed into a cemetery earlier today.

Search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and

expect
the number to climb as digging continues into the evening.

The pilot and his wife, Sigmundi "Moon Unit" Anderson survived and

are
helping in the recovery efforts.

The above quote is attempted satire-sarcasm by the resident
hater-of-all-who-criticize-him-and-cannot-let-it-go. It is, of
course,
a LIE.

No, it's not.

It's fiction. There's a difference.

If fails
both sarcasm and satire from several basic errors.

"If fails both sarcasm and satire from several basic errors"

You ought to do the proofreading thing in a sentence that lampoons
others errors, Lennie.

Firstly, I've never wanted to go into piloting as a career.

Good thing, too. If you were as competent a pilot as you were
engineer, there'd be a smoking hole somewhere.

Flight in general has always been a personal interest; (snip

to...) Flight insurance annual
premiums were approximately equal to ten percent of airframe
cost in the early 1960s; a new four-place single-engine craft
was the same price as a good house.

And those thresholds haven't changed much today if you've priced a
new aircraft.

Had you continued, however, you would have had an Airman's
Certificate that would have remained valid for life. You could have,
then, exercised it's privileges as the opportunites arose.

Personal piloting was
dropped as an avocation even though occupation continued
with avionics development, particularly in radionavigation

systems.

"K4YZ" failed to achieve any humor in attempting a pseudonym
for my wife.

The lack of humor comes from your lack of respect for her acting
the way you do in public.

"Sigmundi" wouldn't be correct even in humor. There
is some similarity to "Sigismund" (see Wagner's opera "Die
Valkerie" but note the gender of that character). "Moon unit" is
already taken by the late Frank Zappa's daughter's given name.
He could have tried something more clever, such as "Amelia
Airhead," but that, I think, has already been taken.

Yes, it has...It's gotten us into more than one tickle-fest.

It's been decades since I've had my hands on flight controls in
a real aircraft and have no desire to do so now although all
other aspects of flight remain a personal interest. Principles
of aerodynamics were learned personally long ago while the
principles and techniques of aeronautical electronics systems
and radionavigation remain and are useful in work. I do not
own (in any way) any real aircraft, have never done so.

And never will...Just like your Amateur Radio station.

None of the above has anything to do with amateur radio, let
alone amateur radio policy.

Neither does your Army career, your wife's alleged education and
licensure, or your flirtation with aviation. But you never pass up a
chance to enthrall us with those subjects as your will takes you.

"K4YZ" has charged me repeatedly with plagiarism, the
stealing of already published written work. Unfortunately, he
is accusing himself of such in the poor, rewritten copy of that
old "Polish joke."

So far, you've not proved any of my allegations as inaccurate.
It's been several years.

It was not only in bad taste, but of poor comedic quality.

To you.

Amelia Airhead should feed the guy better material...SNL
caliber that wasn't.

SNL calibre it need not be.

"I am laughing at the superior intellect".

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 20th 05, 08:22 PM

angwy widdle response from K4YZ Feb 20, 4:31 am

Date: Fri, Feb 18 2005 6:07 am
From: "K4YZ"

NEWS FLASH! -

Rooters News Service

snip

The above quote is attempted satire-sarcasm by the resident
hater-of-all-who-criticize-him-and-cannot-let-it-go. It is, of
course, a LIE.

No, it's not.

It's fiction. There's a difference.

It is a LIE. Worse, it is bad humor.

However, little Steven James throws an angry tantrum, waving his
fists and crying piteously to the adults around him. Few liked
his kind of childish "humor."

"If fails both sarcasm and satire from several basic errors"

You ought to do the proofreading thing in a sentence that

lampoons
others errors, Lennie.

Tsk, tsk. The angry little Steven James cries and cries some
more, "blaming" all others for not seeing little Stevie's "humor"
which was nothing more than the usual libelous filth outpouring
from a kid who can't take the heat of discussing subjects.

"K4YZ" failed to achieve any humor in attempting a pseudonym
for my wife.

The lack of humor comes from your lack of respect for her acting
the way you do in public.

Tsk, tsk. Another LIE in the heap of libelous filth babbled by
little Steven James. In public.

Someone should pick up the 'phone and have little Steven James
picked up by "authorities" so that his vileness can be corrected
and his behavior disciplined. Perhaps another LPN can exercise
such "authority?"

snip of little Steven's exhibitionism of private behavior

Neither does your Army career, your wife's alleged education and
licensure, or your flirtation with aviation. But you never pass up a
chance to enthrall us with those subjects as your will takes you.

Poor baby. Still throwing the tantrum.

I've not "enthralled" anything or anyone by mentioning what I've
done in the past half century involving radio and electronics. I
did
them and have references which include living individuals (at least
three of them are licensed amateur extras) who were also there
and can corroborate what was done.

Another PCTA extra in here repeatedly quoted (not verbatim)
a major league baseball player's statement "It ain't braggin if
ya done it!" Tsk, I've done it and it isn't bragging.

"K4YZ" has charged me repeatedly with plagiarism, the
stealing of already published written work. Unfortunately, he
is accusing himself of such in the poor, rewritten copy of that
old "Polish joke."

So far, you've not proved any of my allegations as inaccurate.
It's been several years.

More LIES by little Steven James.

No one can disprove something that doesn't exist.

However, little Steven James' "allegations" are terribly
inaccurate, being nothing more than angry tantrums blurted
out of a need to libelously label opponents' comments as
"lies" when he hasn't done the equivalent.

Little Stevie is welcome to go through each and every article
I've written in the past half century and show (with proper
work) where this alleged "plagiarism" was done. That will be
only about 9 periodicals, each having a production staff that
has read the original manuscripts, the proofs, and corrected
proofs (if needed) sent back, plus the page make-up sheets
prior to printing. At roughly 3 people per staff, that would be
roughly 27 others who approved what went into print. Be
mindful that all 9 periodicals also had legal representatives
who did not want any civil-suit plagiarism charges brought
against those periodicals. On top of that, angry little Stevie
has to check all subsequent issues of each periodical to
review corrections printed about my past articles, including
reader allegations of "plagiarism." To save him the time of
searching (which he can't do), he should know that there
were none.

Miraculously, little Stevie NOW claims that I "copied all of
it from others!" That is utter nonsense. Little Stevie has NO
such proof, no such references, just a blanket general
statement which is one more filthy little piece of the trash
he hurls at those who oppose him in public. Poor baby.

"I am laughing at the superior intellect".

Those who have no intellect should not complain or try to
bluff their way through anything.

Old February 21st 05, 09:27 AM
K4YZ

Date: Fri, Feb 18 2005 6:07 am
From: "K4YZ"

NEWS FLASH! -

Rooters News Service

snip

The above quote is attempted satire-sarcasm by the resident
hater-of-all-who-criticize-him-and-cannot-let-it-go. It is, of
course, a LIE.

No, it's not.

It's fiction. There's a difference.

It is a LIE. Worse, it is bad humor.

It is only "bad humor" since you find yourself in the middle of
it. Even worse was that you didn't think to do it to me first.

However, little Steven James throws an angry tantrum, waving his
fists and crying piteously to the adults around him. Few liked
his kind of childish "humor."

"If fails both sarcasm and satire from several basic errors"

You ought to do the proofreading thing in a sentence that

lampoons
others errors, Lennie.

Tsk, tsk. The angry little Steven James cries and cries some
more, "blaming" all others for not seeing little Stevie's "humor"
which was nothing more than the usual libelous filth outpouring
from a kid who can't take the heat of discussing subjects.

No "blaming", Lennie. No "libelous filth".

You punted a typo. You take every opportunity to try and get
mileage out of other's typos, so it got fed back to you. You didn't
like it...Sucks to be you.

Neither does your Army career, your wife's alleged education and
licensure, or your flirtation with aviation. But you never pass up

chance to enthrall us with those subjects as your will takes you.

Poor baby. Still throwing the tantrum.

No tantrum, Lennie.

You feel perfectly at ease redirecting the attention of the group
to your non-Amateur Radio exploits (which is to say everything you do)
but then somehow think noone else should.

I've not "enthralled" anything or anyone by mentioning what I've
done in the past half century involving radio and electronics.

That's the absolutely first thing you've ever said that is
absolutely and patently true, Lennie. You've not enthralled ANYone!

I did them and have references which include living individuals

(at
least three of them are licensed amateur extras) who were also

there
and can corroborate what was done.

It's not what you've "done"...It's what you've CLAIMED to have
done.

You've had years to pony up some validation of your claims.

You never have.

Another PCTA extra in here repeatedly quoted (not verbatim)
a major league baseball player's statement "It ain't braggin if
ya done it!" Tsk, I've done it and it isn't bragging.

You've claimed a lot of things and so far, not proved a one of
them...Starting with your "out of the box" declaration.

"K4YZ" has charged me repeatedly with plagiarism, the
stealing of already published written work. Unfortunately, he
is accusing himself of such in the poor, rewritten copy of that
old "Polish joke."

So far, you've not proved any of my allegations as inaccurate.
It's been several years.

More LIES by little Steven James.

No one can disprove something that doesn't exist.

However, little Steven James' "allegations" are terribly
inaccurate, being nothing more than angry tantrums blurted
out of a need to libelously label opponents' comments as
"lies" when he hasn't done the equivalent.

I never claimed to have "done the equivilent". I wouldn't want
to.

There's nothing in my character that could allow me to be like
you, Lennie.

Little Stevie is welcome to go through each and every article
I've written in the past half century and show (with proper
work) where this alleged "plagiarism" was done. That will be
only about 9 periodicals, each having a production staff that
has read the original manuscripts, the proofs, and corrected
proofs (if needed) sent back, plus the page make-up sheets
prior to printing. At roughly 3 people per staff, that would be
roughly 27 others who approved what went into print. Be
mindful that all 9 periodicals also had legal representatives
who did not want any civil-suit plagiarism charges brought
against those periodicals. On top of that, angry little Stevie
has to check all subsequent issues of each periodical to
review corrections printed about my past articles, including
reader allegations of "plagiarism."

So far, you've not "shown your work" that proves that any of your
"articles" were authentic and original.

You've only exhibited your own little tantrum. Nice show.

To save him the time of
searching (which he can't do), he should know that there
were none.

And there have been other examples of works decades old were shown
for the frauds they were.

Miraculously, little Stevie NOW claims that I "copied all of
it from others!"

Oh no, Lennie...that's NOT what I said. Try again.

That is utter nonsense. Little Stevie has NO
such proof, no such references, just a blanket general
statement which is one more filthy little piece of the trash
he hurls at those who oppose him in public. Poor baby.

The trash is coming from Sun Valley, Lennie. Your wardance to
defend it was quite entertaining.

"I am laughing at the superior intellect".

Those who have no intellect should not complain or try to
bluff their way through anything.

You're right twice in one post, Lennie!

But then that doesn't answer WHY you keep doing it! (bluffing)

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 21st 05, 01:16 PM
K4YZ

"If fails both sarcasm and satire from several basic errors"

You ought to do the proofreading thing in a sentence that

lampoons
others errors, Lennie.

Tsk, tsk. The angry little Steven James cries and cries some
more, "blaming" all others for not seeing little Stevie's "humor"
which was nothing more than the usual libelous filth outpouring
from a kid who can't take the heat of discussing subjects.

No "blaming", Lennie.

You attempted to make a point about errors, and in the process
uttered your own errors.

You made a mistake. It's there for all to see. That's not
"blaming".

"K4YZ" failed to achieve any humor in attempting a pseudonym
for my wife.

The lack of humor comes from your lack of respect for her

acting
the way you do in public.

Tsk, tsk. Another LIE in the heap of libelous filth babbled by
little Steven James. In public.

It's not a lie, Lennie.

You persistently lie in public. You accuse others of dishonesty
and disparge the pursuits of others.

You humiliate your family name.

I've not "enthralled" anything or anyone by mentioning what I've
done in the past half century involving radio and electronics.

For once you got something absolutely correct, even if by mistake.

You've not enthralled ANYone except yourself.

So far, you've not proved any of my allegations as inaccurate.
It's been several years.

More LIES by little Steven James.

No one can disprove something that doesn't exist.

Then why can't you prove that your "work" was original?

Miraculously, little Stevie NOW claims that I "copied all of
it from others!" That is utter nonsense. Little Stevie has NO
such proof, no such references, just a blanket general
statement which is one more filthy little piece of the trash
he hurls at those who oppose him in public. Poor baby.

No "poor baby".

You have yet to DISprove anything I have said.

"I am laughing at the superior intellect".

Those who have no intellect should not complain or try to
bluff their way through anything.

True again...which then begs the question as to why you continue to
pass yourself off as something you're not...And that "not" is qualified
or experienced in matters pertaining to Amateur Radio or Amateur Radio
policy...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM