Old March 13th 05, 06:55 PM
Founding Fathers

Default newbie technical questions

wrote in message ...
just to make sure i have it straight, if i were to transmit a sine wave
at 146mhz, anyone listening in on 146 mhz wouldn't hear anything
....[snip]....

CW is NOT dead on two meters; anyone listening in CW mode would hear you!
--
--Myron A. Calhoun.
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and

Amen brother! Outstanding signature line. Only thing I can add is the
"Cartridge Box" protects all the other boxes and is the one that is on the
top of the big government blue state looney liberals' hit list. Democrats
SUCK! I fear the federal government but love my country and its
Constitution. John Kerry is a liar.

Old March 14th 05, 03:35 AM
JAMES HAMPTON

"Founding Fathers" wrote in message

wrote in message ...
[...]

The Repooblicans did a real spin on Kerry. And you bought it. They were
going to attack the AARP as a *gay* association! Good lord, if it weren't
for the many Bible-thumping modest double-digit IQ types, the Republicans
couldn't get off the ground. Fortunately, for them, there are a *lot* of
Bible-thumping double-digit IQ types and with the endless funding from big
business - well, you will discover what happens.

Since jobs moved to China, I'm thinking of buying from the company that
bought the IBM personal computer division. The profits might as well go
there as well.

Why does a guy with whom I work have a 10% service connected disability and
cannot get VA care (despite an honorable discharge)? They keep cutting VA
funding.
He has no health insurance. He is working repairing digital cameras, so he
is not totally brain-dead. Unfortunately, only contract work is available
these days and wages are not only stagnating, they are going down.

Canada was smart. They knew the U.S. wanted them in on the missile defense
so Canada could pay - and Canadians are *not* stupid, unlike many Americans
who buy the Repooblican agenda.

With all due regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old March 14th 05, 11:01 AM
Founding Fathers

wrote in message ...
[...]

ROTFLMAO! Take a look Sherlock. It was a troll, and *you* were the
only one who bought it. Who is your hero? Michael Moore? LOL
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah