Old March 17th 05, 01:59 AM
Psychiatrist-to-Hams

Default When Will K4YZ...

post proof that K1MAN was sanctioned.

Well? We are waiting.

Old March 17th 05, 02:02 AM
Mr. Obvious

Wasn't he cited last year or thereabouts for failure to have a control
operator present at his station when the station was on the air
(transmitting)?

I seem to recall something about a "Radio Shack timer" being mentioned
in the citation...

Old March 17th 05, 04:22 AM
N9OGL

Yeah, but these morons on this newsgroup thinks the FCC is or has gone
after K1MAN for his content and they have twice I believe said his
"content" was in compliance with part 97

Todd n9ogl

Old March 17th 05, 11:28 AM
K4YZ

Psychiatrist-to-Hams wrote:
post proof that K1MAN was sanctioned.

Well? We are waiting.

I never said he was "sanctioned", Anonymous Coward!

You did! I have challenged you to provide the quote wherein I
said he did!

He HAS been cited by the FCC! NAL fines have been proposed! All
of this is public domain information.

Bck under yor rock, scummy one!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 17th 05, 11:29 AM
K4YZ

Mr. Obvious wrote:
Wasn't he cited last year or thereabouts for failure to have a

control
operator present at his station when the station was on the air
(transmitting)?

I seem to recall something about a "Radio Shack timer" being

mentioned
in the citation...

He has been cited for numerous failure-to-comply issues.

Toddy will be too.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 17th 05, 03:35 PM
Lloyd

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr. Obvious wrote:
Wasn't he cited last year or thereabouts for failure to have a

control
operator present at his station when the station was on the air
(transmitting)?

I seem to recall something about a "Radio Shack timer" being

mentioned
in the citation...

He has been cited for numerous failure-to-comply issues.

Toddy will be too.

Steve, K4YZ

He has? Well post the proof then. We are still waiting Thieve for you to
post *PROOF* that MAN has been cited. Me thinks as usual, you just
full o'****.
Well?

Old March 17th 05, 03:36 PM
Lloyd

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Psychiatrist-to-Hams wrote:
post proof that K1MAN was sanctioned.

Well? We are waiting.

I never said he was "sanctioned", Anonymous Coward!

You did! I have challenged you to provide the quote wherein I
said he did!

He HAS been cited by the FCC! NAL fines have been proposed! All
of this is public domain information.

Bck under yor rock, scummy one!

Steve, K4YZ

We are still waiting for you to post proof.
Well?

Old March 17th 05, 10:23 PM
KØHB

Lloyd wrote:

We are still waiting for you to post proof.
Well?

When it comes to proof, Steve is long on demanding, but short on
providing.

Old March 17th 05, 10:49 PM
Lloyd

"KØHB" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lloyd wrote:

We are still waiting for you to post proof.
Well?

When it comes to proof, Steve is long on demanding, but short on
providing.

We notice that.

73,

Lloyd

Old March 18th 05, 02:36 AM
bb

K=D8HB wrote:
Lloyd wrote:

We are still waiting for you to post proof.
Well?

When it comes to proof, Steve is long on demanding, but short on
providing.

Ayup.

VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
K4YZ Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 0 November 26th 04 03:56 PM
T5/N0IMD cards acceptable? KØHB Policy 23 August 20th 04 07:04 PM