RadioBanter

-   -   Liberty Net 3.958 (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/67213-liberty-net-3-958-a.html)

bob March 20th 05 03:16 AM

Liberty Net 3.958

Liberty Net is on 3.958 LSB - ON RIGHT NOW - with over 20+ check in's!

[ Sat 19 March 2005 10:00 PM Eastern 3.958 LSB ]

Looks like it's going to be a looooong Net this evening.

Best to get a BIG BOWL of POPCORN, put an extra
log on the fire, and enjoy some real Americans talking
real issues on the Shortwave and Ham bands all night long!

TUNE IN FOLKS...THE NET IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW !!!!

N9OGL March 20th 05 03:24 AM

bob wrote:
Liberty Net is on 3.958 LSB - ON RIGHT NOW - with over 20+ check

in's!

[ Sat 19 March 2005 10:00 PM Eastern 3.958 LSB ]

Looks like it's going to be a looooong Net this evening.

Best to get a BIG BOWL of POPCORN, put an extra
log on the fire, and enjoy some real Americans talking
real issues on the Shortwave and Ham bands all night long!

TUNE IN FOLKS...THE NET IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW !!!!

If I had my radio hooked up I would check in....

todd N9OGL

Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD March 20th 05 03:47 AM

I have it playing on my Shoutcast Server right now!

http://tess.fast-serv.com:8364/listen.pls

Tomy March 20th 05 03:55 AM

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

bob wrote:
Liberty Net is on 3.958 LSB - ON RIGHT NOW - with over 20+ check

in's!

[ Sat 19 March 2005 10:00 PM Eastern 3.958 LSB ]

Looks like it's going to be a looooong Net this evening.

Best to get a BIG BOWL of POPCORN, put an extra
log on the fire, and enjoy some real Americans talking
real issues on the Shortwave and Ham bands all night long!

TUNE IN FOLKS...THE NET IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW !!!!

If I had my radio hooked up I would check in....

todd N9OGL

I'd rather watch TV.

Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD March 20th 05 04:07 AM

Tomy" nospam@noaddress

I'd rather watch TV.

--------
You mean, the jewtube?

Not any More March 20th 05 04:12 AM

Mr. Davies asks:
You mean, the jewtube?

We reply -
Uh ohhhhhh .. here we go again with those "filthy kazaharharhars".

Where's Bro. Lawrence when we need him.

Lloyd A Davies March 20th 05 04:14 AM

Hey Kk4TL,

Come on down and join me at Nim Busters!!

http://www.the-forum.us/nimbusters/

N9OGL March 20th 05 04:42 AM

Thanks for the link

Todd N9OGL

[email protected] March 20th 05 05:21 AM

I'd rather talk to my bestest friend Tommy Tubesteak. We talk about
religion all nite and damn people that disagree with us. Join us and
make fun of others.

ole pollack March 20th 05 05:34 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'd rather talk to my bestest friend Tommy Tubesteak. We talk about
religion all nite and damn people that disagree with us. Join us and
make fun of others.

Didn't know that ole Tommy was still around!
What freq is he on and does he still kibbitz with
ole Bob in Va? Ain't herd them in years, they were
quite funny 2 listen to, esp after Tom got a couple
Budweisers inside of him!