Old March 20th 05, 03:16 AM
bob

Default Liberty Net 3.958

Liberty Net is on 3.958 LSB - ON RIGHT NOW - with over 20+ check in's!

[ Sat 19 March 2005 10:00 PM Eastern 3.958 LSB ]

Looks like it's going to be a looooong Net this evening.

Best to get a BIG BOWL of POPCORN, put an extra
log on the fire, and enjoy some real Americans talking
real issues on the Shortwave and Ham bands all night long!

TUNE IN FOLKS...THE NET IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW !!!!

Old March 20th 05, 03:24 AM
N9OGL

bob wrote:
Liberty Net is on 3.958 LSB - ON RIGHT NOW - with over 20+ check

in's!

[ Sat 19 March 2005 10:00 PM Eastern 3.958 LSB ]

Looks like it's going to be a looooong Net this evening.

Best to get a BIG BOWL of POPCORN, put an extra
log on the fire, and enjoy some real Americans talking
real issues on the Shortwave and Ham bands all night long!

TUNE IN FOLKS...THE NET IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW !!!!

If I had my radio hooked up I would check in....

todd N9OGL

Old March 20th 05, 03:47 AM
Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD

I have it playing on my Shoutcast Server right now!

http://tess.fast-serv.com:8364/listen.pls

Old March 20th 05, 03:55 AM
Tomy

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

bob wrote:
Liberty Net is on 3.958 LSB - ON RIGHT NOW - with over 20+ check

in's!

[ Sat 19 March 2005 10:00 PM Eastern 3.958 LSB ]

Looks like it's going to be a looooong Net this evening.

Best to get a BIG BOWL of POPCORN, put an extra
log on the fire, and enjoy some real Americans talking
real issues on the Shortwave and Ham bands all night long!

TUNE IN FOLKS...THE NET IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW !!!!

If I had my radio hooked up I would check in....

todd N9OGL

I'd rather watch TV.

Old March 20th 05, 04:07 AM
Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD

Tomy" nospam@noaddress

I'd rather watch TV.

--------
You mean, the jewtube?

Old March 20th 05, 04:12 AM
Not any More

Mr. Davies asks:
You mean, the jewtube?

We reply -
Uh ohhhhhh .. here we go again with those "filthy kazaharharhars".

Where's Bro. Lawrence when we need him.

Old March 20th 05, 04:14 AM
Lloyd A Davies

Hey Kk4TL,

Come on down and join me at Nim Busters!!

http://www.the-forum.us/nimbusters/

Old March 20th 05, 04:42 AM
N9OGL

Thanks for the link

Todd N9OGL

Old March 20th 05, 05:21 AM

I'd rather talk to my bestest friend Tommy Tubesteak. We talk about
religion all nite and damn people that disagree with us. Join us and
make fun of others.

Old March 20th 05, 05:34 AM
ole pollack

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'd rather talk to my bestest friend Tommy Tubesteak. We talk about
religion all nite and damn people that disagree with us. Join us and
make fun of others.

Didn't know that ole Tommy was still around!
What freq is he on and does he still kibbitz with
ole Bob in Va? Ain't herd them in years, they were
quite funny 2 listen to, esp after Tom got a couple
Budweisers inside of him!

Liberty Net Soliloquy Shortwave 3 January 10th 05 04:11 AM
Ukraine May Deny Radio Liberty Airtime N8KDV Shortwave 0 February 12th 04 11:42 PM
Liberty Net vs. the BBC Doctor Artaud Shortwave 14 December 2nd 03 09:46 PM
How long 2 the Liberty Net ? Captain UberPutz General 0 October 18th 03 01:55 PM
Freebanding.... an "essential liberty"? Frank Gilliland CB 4 September 6th 03 04:55 AM