Old March 20th 05, 08:21 PM

Default W5YR Is Gone

Dropped into my inbox this morning from K3CT via the club reflector:

"There is a note on the Icom reflector that George, W5YR passed away
while undergoing heart surgery Thursday night. George was 75."

George having been one of the leading NCTAs.

w3rv

Old March 20th 05, 08:28 PM
JJ

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dropped into my inbox this morning from K3CT via the club reflector:

"There is a note on the Icom reflector that George, W5YR passed away
while undergoing heart surgery Thursday night. George was 75."

George having been one of the leading NCTAs.

w3rv

Never heard of him.

JJ

Old March 20th 05, 08:41 PM

JJ wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Dropped into my inbox this morning from K3CT via the club

reflector:

"There is a note on the Icom reflector that George, W5YR passed

away
while undergoing heart surgery Thursday night. George was 75."

George having been one of the leading NCTAs.

w3rv

Never heard of him.

Electronics guru and avid NCTA, the "Yellow Rose of Texas".

JJ