RadioBanter

-   -   Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/67474-boy-broadcaster-n9ogl-part-one.html)

Dave Heil March 23rd 05 06:51 AM

Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One

Our boy broadcaster/inventor has quite varied interests. Here's some
material gleaned from the archives:
from rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc, 1999

I'm trying to write a packet program for packet radio and i need
some help on serial port communication. i have no idea on how to get the
computer to talk to the tnc.

thanks 73
Todd N9OGL

from alt.radio.pirate, Dec. 2003

N9OGL ON GREG RUGGIERO VS FCC

First, you must not have to be very intelligent to be a ****ing judge of
the court of appeal.it seems if they can let this dumb ass bitch and her
little bitch whore buddies on the bench then anyone can..

(There's more. This is the cleanest portion)

from alt.radio.pirate, Dec. 2003

ummmm....NO! I'm going to bitch and whine till I blue in the face. I'm
not
going to let this **** go...Those scumbag at the FCC and the court of
appeals isn't going to hear the last of me for a long time. I was never
found guilty of a freaking crime and I ****ing barred from getting a
license. that's the true justice of ****ing america. Although you not
guilty....your guilty......and your guilty unless you prove yourselves
otherwise. well I have my application (all six) and a little **** ant
note
from some sandmonkey in the FCC say they couldn't consider my
application or
my ****ing waiver...I applied long before I went pirate and their are
other
"pirates" out there that I know that also applied long before going
pirate.
So I'm going to continue to bitch and whine til somethings done about
this
injustice.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
Langely Park Telecommunication
"Dr. Daffodil Swain" wrote in message

from alt.radio.pirate, Dec. 2003

Hell since
I can't get a license I just go back on the air without....after all it
was
judge Randoph that stated "
No one has a First Amendment right to a
license," Red Lion Broad. Co. v. FCC, 395 U.S. 367, 389 (1969), and it
follows that no one has a First Amendment right to apply for a license

This one speaks to Todd's claim to have used various BBS software. It
is from rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc, Aug. 2003, not so very long ago:

What's the Best BBS program and how do you set it up

Todd N9OGL

(and)

Oh packet..I uses to run FBB BBS a long time ago on a different machine.
but I've pretty much forgotten how to set it up. MSYS I could never
figure out how to set up

Todd n9ogl
from alt.radio pirate, May 1999

Well mark I tell you what, I applied twice for a licnese and both
time it was returned so your right SCREW THEM!!! I'm going on the air
without a License.

Todd
N9OGL

(and)

Hello John,

To tell you the truth John, I applied for a license twice and both time
they were returned. the last time they sent it back they claim I didn't
file during the "file window" Which is a bunch of crap because they
were
handing out low Power television station licenses and low power
television translator licenses. The FCC are a bunch of liars who do not
serve the public's intrest. I'm going on the air with my low Power
Television station if they want me they can come and get me. It is a
waste of time to apply for a license.

from alt.sci.physics.new-theories, April 1999

Very true, the U.S. navy was experimenting in cloaking systems using
"electronic stealth" the equiptment used operated in the ELF (Extermly
Low
Frequencies) band around 1 hz. to 30 khz. The theory was to resonate a
electromagnetic pulse around 4 to 10 hz thus cloaking the ship from
radar and other electronic devices. The problem is no one really knows
what effects may accure in that region of the spectrum. The human brain
operates around 1 to 24 Hz. Black holes can be detected I believe around
10 hz. electricity runs around 50 to 60 Hz. Todd N9OGL

(and)

115 or 120 is your voltage not the cycles. in europe electricity
oscilllates at 50 Hz. while here in the united states it oscillates at
60 Hz. go in the bathroom at a fast food place and look at the hand
drier it states 60 Hz. now lightning operates around 500 Khz that's why
lightning tears up the AM and the H.F. Band. scientist monitor 100 hz.
for Black holes which resonate on that frequncy. well, it omittes a
gravitation field on that frequency. TODD
N9OGL

(I'm going to check out the hand dryers at McDonald's in an attempt to
confirm some of this little known stuff. I'm especially interested in
this news that lightning "operates around 500 KHz". I'll "omitt" the
rest)
from alt.tv.public-access, Jan. 2001

Hi once again.... langley park has updated their home page a little and
will continue to update it often.

Todd Daugherty
CEO/PRESIDENT
LANGLEY PARK TELECOMMUNICATION

http://www.geocities.com/langleypark...ion/index.html

(note that Todd is now CEO/PRESIDENT!)
from alt.radio.pirate, May 2000, Todd's "origization" looks for a type
"excepted" transmitter. The name change must reflect some on-air
personna.

hello,

My origization is wanting to apply for the LP100 license here in
Illinois when the filing window opens in August. We are looking for a
ten to twenty watt FCC type execpted transmitter. we mainly want to know
what the cost is on the transmitter.

Todd O'Dochartaigh
President
Langley Park Telecommunication

(and from June, 2000, Todd wants to save some money on the power bill!)

The Power is 50 to 100 watts ERP i failed to put the ERP because I was
in a rush to beat the thunderstorm.....but it can be easier and cheaper
to run low power to a good antenna with lots of DB gain and hardline as
the coax. hardline coax really isn't that expensive. if you look around
a little.plus hardline will have little lossage. Also running less
power
would save a little on the power bill.

Todd
from alt.radio.pirate, Feb. 2000

....reality is Public Access has it problems with local authorities
trying to censor programming and those access channel they couldn't
censor the local authorities has shut down. So sure you have a little
radio station but watch what you say over them because if it's something
the local authorities don't want broadcast like police's violation of
Human rights then they will try every thing to get rid of you. "Oh but
Todd were protected by the FCC rules" well some local authorities give a
rats ass about the FCC or their rules. They will even go so far to try
to ban "radio signals except those all ready established" believe me
there are some local governments will try that. The local government
tried back in the 80's to ban all amateur radio signals to the city
limits. then there is of course antenna laws and sure the FCC can tell
you that the towers are exempted but the local governements have found
loopholes in the system. I've in the public Access business longer then
the "microbroadcasting movement" I know how it works on public access
and my opinion that's whats going to happen to these Low Power Radio
Stations.

Todd O'Dochartaigh
WLPS-TV CHANNEL 14
Taylorville's Pirate Television station
~Born a Pirate, Die a Pirate~
from alt.radio.pirate, Aug. 1999--Todd's disability and folks infringing
on his right to be a radio/TV pirate

First of you moron, it is my opinion and I have the right to express
it. It federal Suckup like you who infringe on peoples constitutional
right not only when it comes to busting Pirates but infringe on
peoples right who wish to voice their point of view on the internet.
It is people like you that have no life instead spend most of their
time on the net bad mouthing how people write or their opinion. I
really feel sorry for someone like you. It is in fact people like you
who are turning this from a constitutional system to a dictatorship.
As for my write I do have a disability and in that your lucky I don't
get you on discrimination. The FCC is also lucky if they think like you
that I don't them on it to. That All i have to say to you.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
WLPS TV CHANNNEL 14
Taylorville Illinois #1 Pirate TV station

from alt.radio.broadcasting, May 1999, one of Todd's I'm 36-going-on-15
rants. The sig gets even more peculiar.

Hello,

I hear a lot about this low power radio petition and in my humble
opinion is a waste of time. I believe the FCC in a whole needs to be
changed. Changed back to serving the public's intrest instead of the big
Lobbying groups like the NAB and the CTIA. Below are the Ideas that I
believe the FCC should be following.

1. The Electromagnetic Spectrum belongs to the people and the
people should have a right to Uses the Spectrum.
2. The FCC should only be allowed to license that, which is under
47 USC 151 "Interstate and Foreign Commerce by wire or radio"
3. Not only should a person have the right to listen to not only
the broadcast services but all parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.
even the cellular band which is part of the radio spectrum and there by
belong to the people.
4. The people should have the right to choice his satellite
package. The person should have the right if he wants the Network feeds
off the satellite and wants to pay for them be allowed to buy them
regardless if he recieve local broadcasting.
5. The FCC should eliminate any useless services on the
electromagnetic spectrum (There is still some first generation radio
services on the air) Any new service like Digital Cellular Phones should
be phased into the old cell band instead of allocating them spectrum.
6. The FCC should make it easier for people to obtain a license,
they should promote the Idea of waivering fees and other stuff like
Techincal rules. The FCC should accept applications regardless if it's a
filing window or not.
7. The FCC shouldn't create quick fixs policies instead should try
to improve what they have internally.
8. The FCC should stop believing in this "burden on the commission"
because there is always going to be a burden regardless. instead the
FCC should try to get things done.
9. The FCC should work more closer to the people then the big
companies and organizations. The FCC believes they serve the public's
intrest but in reality the FAA serves the public's intrest better then
the FCC because the FAA listens to the people.
10. The Question of what's Interstate and what's Interstate should
be answered.

well that's it.....that's the changes I think are needed I believe the
FCC could care less on what I say or anyone in alt.radio.pirate. then
again I like everyone else bitching and voicing my opinion

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
Amateur, Commercial, Television Taylorville (Taylorville Illinois, only
TV and Pirate station)

(and)

Sure there has been a few cases with
interferning with
the aircraft band as a pilot myself I wouldn't want that to happen.
However there has been a lot of low power services out there that
didn't
cause interfernce which out weights the cases that do. I am against
thre
LOW POWER RADIO PETITION because to me it is a quick fixs the FCC
should
allow that service now with waivers (which their rules allow) but they
will not. I did apply for a license twice and both times it was
returned
so my view is to HELL with them. Oh one more thing this "chaos" which
accured back in the 20's wasn't by Low power operators but by greedy
Commercial operators and the Navy.

(and)

Right, but there is a lot of broadcast services that don't cross the
line. for example my 8 watt Low power television transmitter which runs
on UHF will not cross the state line because 1. i'm in the middle of
the
state. 2. the power of 8 watts and the antenna height of 60 ft 3. the
terrain. fact is my station doesnot cross the state line and there by
the FCC doesn't have the juridiction over my signal.
from rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc, Aug. 2003

Hello,
I'm wanting to be able to uses my laptop and communicate back to my
home computer via packet. I was wondering what software I need to do
this. I want be able to in my computer back home and get files off of
my home
computer when I need them and put them on my laptop.
from comp.lang.basic.misc, Feb. 2000

I've written a program which i've written in Qbasic which I'm
wanting to run over a modem. I have no idea how to set a program to have
the program talk to the modem. Any help would be appreciated

Todd
Todd N9OGL

More to come...

Dave K8MN

Jim March 23rd 05 11:46 AM

Dave Heil wrote:
Our boy broadcaster/inventor has quite varied interests. Here's some
material gleaned from the archives:

Too much to comment on!
BUT Todd should know that lightning "operates around 500 KHz" because
what you don't understand is that Todd the airline pilot invented lightning!

K4YZ March 23rd 05 12:21 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
Our boy broadcaster/inventor has quite varied interests. Here's some
material gleaned from the archives:

from alt.radio.pirate, Dec. 2003

ummmm....NO! I'm going to bitch and whine till I blue in the face.

I'm
not
going to let this #### go...Those scumbag at the FCC and the court

of
appeals isn't going to hear the last of me for a long time. I was

never
found guilty of a freaking crime and I ####ing barred from getting a

license.

Lack of maturity and character seem to be appropriate at this
point, just like I said.

And the grammar....sheeesh. I'd ground my 13-year old for a month
and sue the school district if she couldn't put a sentence together any
better than that!

that's the true justice of ###ing america.

We already have foreign terrorists trying to #### America...we
don't need another home-grown punk like you doing it too, Todd.

Although you not
guilty....your guilty......and your guilty unless you prove

yourselves
otherwise. well I have my application (all six) and a little ****

ant
note
from some sandmonkey in the FCC say they couldn't consider my
application or
my ####ing waiver.

(1) I stand corrected. I made a comment on your "blog" that,
among your other profane and rambling rants, I had to admit that the
one thing I HADN'T seen you do was act racist. Weeeeelp. I was wrong
.. You ARE racist, Todd. Evidence above noted.

(2) I hope they NEVER grant your "####ing" waiver. People like
you don't need to be allowed to "####", thereby procreating even more
immature, profane, weakminded leeches to be let loose upon society.

Be glad that FCC licensure doesn't require IQ and DNA testing
first, Todd. You wouldn't have even been allowed to get par Part 95
operation.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL March 23rd 05 08:59 PM

You know Dave, you are violation of Copyright Law Don't you???

Todd N9OGL

Dave Heil March 23rd 05 10:49 PM

N9OGL wrote:

You know Dave, you are violation of Copyright Law Don't you???

How pathetic, Todd. Anything you write and send to usenet isn't
copyrighted. It is completely public and all archived.

Of course if you have differing opinions, you are free to file suit.

Dave K8MN

Bathrooman March 24th 05 01:10 AM

I've looked at his posts in the last 6 years also and I've never seen
anything more pathetic in my life about a retard playing wid radios.

K4YZ March 24th 05 02:30 AM

N9OGL wrote:
You know Dave, you are violation of Copyright Law Don't you???

BBWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

W H A T A N I D I O T ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

"Copyrighting" comments made to unmoderated, public USENET
newsgroups...?!?!?!?!

BBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! !

Todd, each and every time I think you couldn't get any more
ludicrous or assinine, you prove me wrong!

Thanks!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 24th 05 03:16 AM

Dave Heil wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

1. The Electromagnetic Spectrum belongs to the people and the
people should have a right to Uses the Spectrum.

They do.

And under our Constitution and laws, the FCC ensures, to the best
of it's ability, that this FINITE RESOURCE will be accessible to all.
Of course electronic anarchists like N9OGL who believe that anyone
should do anything they like would make it impossible for anyone to use
it at all.

2. The FCC should only be allowed to license that, which is under
47 USC 151 "Interstate and Foreign Commerce by wire or radio"

OK.

Let's remove the FCC from the picture for a second. You go ahead
and fire up your LPFM station on 107.9 (or whatever frequency you
choose).

I live next town over and I want to operate on 107.9...Or
worse yet, I just want to jam you becasue I think your "opinion" or
programming format suck. Who ya gonna call now?

State or local agencies? OK...So Illinois allows you to operate
here...but just across the state line in Podunk, Missouri, THEY
"license" me to operate on that frequency...at 1500 watts, because in
MO they define "low power" as anything below 10,000 watts.

I'd usually expect a rational person to see where this is going,
but hey...it's Todd...

3. Not only should a person have the right to listen to not only
the broadcast services but all parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.

even the cellular band which is part of the radio spectrum and there

by
belong to the people.

Hey Todd...waddaya say I park a van outside your place and start
monitoring your cell and cordless phones. I further record them and
play them at local venues. Since everyone can listen to everything
under your "plan", nothing you say on "the phone" is protected.

4. The people should have the right to choice his satellite
package. The person should have the right if he wants the Network

feeds
off the satellite and wants to pay for them be allowed to buy them
regardless if he recieve local broadcasting.

Gee, Todd...We have that here in Tennessee...What's up with you in
Ill-annoyed?

5. The FCC should eliminate any useless services on the
electromagnetic spectrum (There is still some first generation radio
services on the air) Any new service like Digital Cellular Phones

should
be phased into the old cell band instead of allocating them spectrum.

You are incompetent to hold broadcast licensure, and only hold
Amateur licensure by the grace of God...Why would they consider your
"ideas" for wireless telephone technology?

6. The FCC should make it easier for people to obtain a license,
they should promote the Idea of waivering fees and other stuff like
Techincal rules. The FCC should accept applications regardless if

it's a
filing window or not.

Oh, heck yeah! Let's let anyone who get's it in thier head to do so
to have a license! And since we're loading the bands up with all these
citizen-broadcasters, let's screw the technical standards which help to
maximize the already dwindling spectrum! What's a little intermod or
bleed-over among broadcasters! Live out on the fringes of overlapping
stations? Too bad!

7. The FCC shouldn't create quick fixs policies instead should try
to improve what they have internally.

Does anyone other than Todd have an idea what this means?
Todd-to-English translation, please...???

8. The FCC should stop believing in this "burden on the commission"
because there is always going to be a burden regardless. instead the
FCC should try to get things done.

But Todd! You'd just throw them aside!

Besides, Todd...And I know this will be painful for you to accept,
but it's ill-informed, narrowminided, functioanlly illiterate IDIOTS
like you that create the burden in the first place!

9. The FCC should work more closer to the people then the big
companies and organizations. The FCC believes they serve the public's

intrest but in reality the FAA serves the public's intrest better

then
the FCC because the FAA listens to the people.

And what was the last NPRM from the FAA YOU responded to,
Todd?

What "issues" has the FAA addressed that the FCC has failed to do
so, Toddie?

10. The Question of what's Interstate and what's Interstate should
be answered.

BBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! !!

well that's it.....that's the changes I think are needed I believe

the
FCC could care less on what I say or anyone in alt.radio.pirate. then

again I like everyone else bitching and voicing my opinion

I enjoy seeing you act this way in public too, Todd...It reaffirms
my belief that procreation should be licensed, and abortions should be
permitted up to age 30.

Sure there has been a few cases with
interferning with
the aircraft band as a pilot myself I wouldn't want that to happen.
However there has been a lot of low power services out there that
didn't
cause interfernce which out weights the cases that do.

And which case that DOES cause interference to the avaition
allocations is OK, Todd? How many episodes of interference are OK to
the safety of flight?

Do YOU want to be on the flight that winds up two miles short of
the runway because some idiot LIKE YOU was exercising his "free speech"
on an ILS frequency? Do you want to be the guy who kept an FAA
facility from hearing a distress call or warning of a hijacking just so
you could transmit your "bulletins" on "pirate TV"...?!?!

That's EXACTLY what you're proposing with your anarchist licensing
ideas or relaxation of "technical rules"...

I am against
thre
LOW POWER RADIO PETITION because to me it is a quick fixs the FCC
should
allow that service now with waivers (which their rules allow) but

they
will not. I did apply for a license twice and both times it was
returned
so my view is to HELL with them.

I am sure your whole life has been full of people realizing what
an idiot you are and did their best to keep you from making a fool out
of yourself or harming others with your "me first" attitudes.

We can only hope the FCC will keep it up.

(I am kinda hoping K2ASP might "drop a dime" on some old friends
in Gettysburg to start the mill moving on Toddie now!)

Oh one more thing this "chaos" which
accured back in the 20's wasn't by Low power operators but by greedy

Commercial operators and the Navy.

Sure it was by "low power" operators! There were "broadcast
stations" popping up on every hotel and newspaper building across the
country!

Right, but there is a lot of broadcast services that don't cross the
line. for example my 8 watt Low power television transmitter which

runs
on UHF will not cross the state line because 1. i'm in the middle of
the
state. 2. the power of 8 watts and the antenna height of 60 ft 3.

the
terrain. fact is my station doesnot cross the state line and there

by
the FCC doesn't have the juridiction over my signal.

So...it's OK if you're "in the middle of the state"...But what
about folks who live close to state lines? Or people who live at
higher elevations and even low power carries far? Or how about folks
who live in realtively small states ie: Rhode Island, Delaware, etc?

They're just squat out of luck?

Face it, Todd...Not everyone can be or even SHOULD be a
"broadcaster".

L E A S T of all a racist, incompetent, functionally illiterate
idiot like you! But there is an "up" side...You do have a future as a
stand up comic...You've had us in stitches for days!

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL March 24th 05 07:16 PM

They do.

And under our Constitution and laws, the FCC ensures, to the best
of it's ability, that this FINITE RESOURCE will be accessible to all.
Of course electronic anarchists like N9OGL who believe that anyone
should do anything they like would make it impossible for anyone to use

it at all.

The finite resourse no longer hold true anymore thanks to digital
radio.....The point of that was that the FCC has over the last 10/20
years, has bent over backworks for the "special interest" and some of
the"special interest" goals sometimes do not reflect the public
interest.

OK.

Let's remove the FCC from the picture for a second. You go ahead
and fire up your LPFM station on 107.9 (or whatever frequency you
choose).

I live next town over and I want to operate on 107.9...Or
worse yet, I just want to jam you becasue I think your "opinion" or
programming format suck. Who ya gonna call now?

State or local agencies? OK...So Illinois allows you to operate
here...but just across the state line in Podunk, Missouri, THEY
"license" me to operate on that frequency...at 1500 watts, because in
MO they define "low power" as anything below 10,000 watts.

I'd usually expect a rational person to see where this is going,
but hey...it's Todd...

Under the Communication Act of 1934 the FCC has juridiction over
interstate and foreign commerce via wire or radio, Intrastate
communications is the juridiction of the state.

3. Not only should a person have the right to listen to not only
the broadcast services but all parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.

even the cellular band which is part of the radio spectrum and there

by
belong to the people.

Hey Todd...waddaya say I park a van outside your place and start
monitoring your cell and cordless phones. I further record them and
play them at local venues. Since everyone can listen to everything
under your "plan", nothing you say on "the phone" is protected.

No, the Electronoic Communication Privacy Act of 1986 was pushed by the
Cellphone companies because they didn't want to encrypt their phone
systems which they had the ability to do.

4. The people should have the right to choice his satellite
package. The person should have the right if he wants the Network

feeds
off the satellite and wants to pay for them be allowed to buy them
regardless if he recieve local broadcasting.

Gee, Todd...We have that here in Tennessee...What's up with you in
Ill-annoyed?

This post was written long before "Local channels" were placed on the
satellites. Before that (thanks to the National Association of
Broadcasters) if you lived in a alleged "contour" then you were not
allowed to get feeds off the satellite. The NAB pushed congress to pass
a law to protect "local services"

5. The FCC should eliminate any useless services on the
electromagnetic spectrum (There is still some first generation radio
services on the air) Any new service like Digital Cellular Phones

should
be phased into the old cell band instead of allocating them spectrum.

You are incompetent to hold broadcast licensure, and only hold
Amateur licensure by the grace of God...Why would they consider your
"ideas" for wireless telephone technology?

No dickhead, there is still first generation services on the
electromagnetic spectrum, and secondly instead of allocation new
frequencies for digital phones have the cell service phase out analog
phones and put digital phones in that same band, instead of giving them
new spectrum. The point is instead of allocation spectrum for a newer
version of a old service have that service group install in the new
service on the old and phase out the old...again this was write a long
time ago

Oh, heck yeah! Let's let anyone who get's it in thier head to do so

to have a license! And since we're loading the bands up with all these

citizen-broadcasters, let's screw the technical standards which help to

maximize the already dwindling spectrum! What's a little intermod or
bleed-over among broadcasters! Live out on the fringes of overlapping
stations? Too bad

No, I want the FCC to do is their JOB, the FCC is authorized to grant
licenses, and consider waivers, The Federal Courts has gone farther
stating the FCC MUST consider waiver, the bottom line is the FCC has
not once done that. As for "dwindling spectrum" again digtal radio/
television has pretty well put an end to that. A Digital TV station can
run more then one station on the same frequency, the same with digital
radio. But hey you licnesed CB operators are still using that old
"analog" system and basical don't know **** outside your own backyard

8. The FCC should stop believing in this "burden on the commission"
because there is always going to be a burden regardless. instead the
FCC should try to get things done.

But Todd! You'd just throw them aside!

Besides, Todd...And I know this will be painful for you to accept,
but it's ill-informed, narrowminided, functioanlly illiterate IDIOTS
like you that create the burden in the first place

First off you ****ing COCK SUCKER, what I was refering to was the FCC
pushing the burden of proof onto people in the courts, The old saying
you innocent into proven guilty is not true to the FCC is more like
your guilty until you prove yourself innocent, In some instance the FCC
has already made their decision before all the facts are gathered.

9. The FCC should work more closer to the people then the big
companies and organizations. The FCC believes they serve the public's

intrest but in reality the FAA serves the public's intrest better

then
the FCC because the FAA listens to the people.

And what was the last NPRM from the FAA YOU responded to,
Todd?

What "issues" has the FAA addressed that the FCC has failed to do
so, Toddie?

No dumb ass, the point is the FCC should serve the public's interest a
lot better then they do, instead the serve the special interest more
The special interest is only there to serve one person...themselves.
The point was the FAA serves the public interest BETTER then the FCC
does, Just look at the new sports license they recently passed.

10. The Question of what's Interstate and what's Interstate should
be answered.

The point of 10 was, and although it's screwed up i'll explain. The
question of Interstate Communications is not defined, simple for this
reason. the courts and congress believe that ALL RADIO transmissions,
despite their power, antenna height, and frequency is interstate by
nature. This stems from a federal court case dealing with a radio
station from the 1930's and later to CB cases in the late 50's on to
present time.

Sure there has been a few cases with
interferning with
the aircraft band as a pilot myself I wouldn't want that to happen.
However there has been a lot of low power services out there that
didn't
cause interfernce which out weights the cases that do.

And which case that DOES cause interference to the avaition
allocations is OK, Todd? How many episodes of interference are OK to
the safety of flight?

Do YOU want to be on the flight that winds up two miles short of
the runway because some idiot LIKE YOU was exercising his "free speech"

on an ILS frequency? Do you want to be the guy who kept an FAA
facility from hearing a distress call or warning of a hijacking just so

you could transmit your "bulletins" on "pirate TV"...?!?!

The problem with interference of the aircraft band is although there
has been cases of interference there is really no "proof" that it
happened. TV is a different matter because it is higher up on the
spectrum and the olds of interference is lower, compare to a "pirate
radio station" I will point out though that Unlicensed Broadcast has
interfere with airports and so has Licensed Broadcast.

I am against
thre
LOW POWER RADIO PETITION because to me it is a quick fixs the FCC
should
allow that service now with waivers (which their rules allow) but

they
will not. I did apply for a license twice and both times it was
returned
so my view is to HELL with them.

I am sure your whole life has been full of people realizing what
an idiot you are and did their best to keep you from making a fool out
of yourself or harming others with your "me first" attitudes.

We can only hope the FCC will keep it up.

No dickhead, the point was the LPFM service was a quick fix, the FCC
had the power before creating that service, but the Mass Media Bureau
didn't and would not act upon it. (ie. they wouldn't consider
applications and waiver for stations less then 100 watts, although the
Federal Courts told them they MUST consider waivers.)

(I am kinda hoping K2ASP might "drop a dime" on some old friends
in Gettysburg to start the mill moving on Toddie now!)

GO FO IT!!! I DARE YOU!!! but you better know what your getting
youself into....

Oh one more thing this "chaos" which
accured back in the 20's wasn't by Low power operators but by greedy

Commercial operators and the Navy.

Sure it was by "low power" operators! There were "broadcast
stations" popping up on every hotel and newspaper building across the
country!

I would really suggest you go back and read the history of radio,
including the early years. because that's where that statement is
coming from.

[...]

again this has to do with intrastate vs Interstate
communications.....at lease I'm not some dickhead ham radio operator
who gets on a newsgroup and plays HAM COP.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Dave Heil March 24th 05 07:56 PM

N9OGL wrote:

Even if your reply had included attributions, Todd, it would still be
difficult to read.

Under the Communication Act of 1934 the FCC has juridiction over
interstate and foreign commerce via wire or radio, Intrastate
communications is the juridiction of the state.

That's simply wrong if you're discussing radio.

First off you F--king C--K S--KER, what I was refering to was the FCC
pushing the burden of proof onto people in the courts, The old saying
you innocent into proven guilty is not true to the FCC...

Your archived posts pretty well do you in. It looks like you went from
"innocent into proven guilty" all by your lonesome. Your own archived
words show you to be guilty of breaking any number of FCC regs.
...is more like
your guilty until you prove yourself innocent, In some instance the FCC
has already made their decision before all the facts are gathered.

Doesn't look that happened with regard to issuing you a broadcast
license.

No dumb ass, the point is the FCC should serve the public's interest a
lot better then they do, instead the serve the special interest more
The special interest is only there to serve one person...themselves.

Wow! That's quite enlightening. The special interests are in reality
just one person?

The point of 10 was, and although it's screwed up i'll explain. The
question of Interstate Communications is not defined, simple for this
reason. the courts and congress believe that ALL RADIO transmissions,
despite their power, antenna height, and frequency is interstate by
nature. This stems from a federal court case dealing with a radio
station from the 1930's and later to CB cases in the late 50's on to
present time.

Interstate communications regulation was defined long ago. Your lack of
understanding doesn't mean that there is no definition.

The problem with interference of the aircraft band is although there
has been cases of interference there is really no "proof" that it
happened.

Really? And you know this how?

K4YZ: "(I am kinda hoping K2ASP might "drop a dime" on some old friends
in Gettysburg to start the mill moving on Toddie now!)"

GO FO IT!!! I DARE YOU!!! but you better know what your getting
youself into....

A debate with a mental midget? A lawsuit from a guy who doesn't seem to
have enough loot to pay an attorney's retainer? What would he or Phil be
getting into, Todd? All that's needed for proof of your misdeeds and
lack of character is copies of your archived posts and perhaps some
copies of letters you've written to public figures. If you keep acting
like a mad man, you could end up getting your amateur radio license
yanked. If it happens, you can blame yourself.

Dave K8MN

N9OGL March 24th 05 08:32 PM

That's simply wrong if you're discussing radio

I suggest you read Section 151 of the communication Act of 1934.

=A7 151. Purposes of chapter; Federal Communications Commission created

For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in
communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as
possible, to all the people of the United States, without
discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin,
or sex, a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio
communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges,
for the purpose of the national defense, for the purpose of promoting
safety of life and property through the use of wire and radio
communications, and for the purpose of securing a more effective
execution of this policy by centralizing authority heretofore granted
by law to several agencies and by granting additional authority with
respect to interstate and foreign commerce in wire and radio
communication, there is created a commission to be known as the
"Federal Communications Commission", which shall be constituted as
hereinafter provided, and which shall execute and enforce the
provisions of this chapter.

As well as 152 of the communication act

=A7 152. Application of chapter

(a) The provisions of this chapter shall apply to all interstate and
foreign communication by wire or radio and all interstate and foreign
transmission of energy by radio, which originates and/or is received
within the United States, and to all persons engaged within the United
States in such communication or such transmission of energy by radio,
and to the licensing and regulating of all radio stations as
hereinafter provided; but it shall not apply to persons engaged in wire
or radio communication or transmission in the Canal Zone, or to wire or
radio communication or transmission wholly within the Canal Zone. The
provisions of this chapter shall apply with respect to cable service,
to all persons engaged within the United States in providing such
service, and to the facilities of cable operators which relate to such
service, as provided in subchapter V-A.

or how about 153 of the communication act

=A7 153. Definitions

(22) Interstate communication
The term "interstate communication" or "interstate
transmission" means communication or transmission
(A) from any State, Territory, or possession of the United States
(other than the Canal Zone), or the District of Columbia, to any other
State, Territory, or possession of the United States (other than the
Canal Zone), or the District of Columbia,
(B) from or to the United States to or from the Canal Zone, insofar as
such communication or transmission takes place within the United
States, or
(C) between points within the United States but through a foreign
country; but shall not, with respect to the provisions of subchapter II
of this chapter (other than section 223 of this title), include wire or
radio communication between points in the same State, Territory, or
possession of the United States, or the District of Columbia, through
any place outside thereof, if such communication is regulated by a
State commission.

do I need to go on.......

Your archived posts pretty well do you in. It looks like you went from

"innocent into proven guilty" all by your lonesome. Your own archived
words show you to be guilty of breaking any number of FCC regs.
This post dickhead had nothing to do with me...it had to do with the
behavior of the FCC and pirate radio operators and their "alleged
interference" with boadcast Stations. No where in that post did I state
anything about me, but Dumb asses like yourself read into stuff that
isn't there.

A debate with a mental midget? A lawsuit from a guy who doesn't seem
have enough loot to pay an attorney's retainer? What would he or Phil
be
getting into, Todd? All that's needed for proof of your misdeeds and
lack of character is copies of your archived posts and perhaps some
copies of letters you've written to public figures. If you keep acting

like a mad man, you could end up getting your amateur radio license
yanked. If it happens, you can blame yourself.

Dave K8MN

Like I said Davy GO FOR IT!!!!! I DARE YOU.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Jim March 24th 05 08:38 PM

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

Please learn how to reply and quote, it gets hard to read, the only way
to tell your post was because of all the misspelling and profanity!
I think you are watching too much Deadwood on HBO.

Dave Heil March 24th 05 08:57 PM

N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

(Attributions inserted for sanity)

That's simply wrong if you're discussing radio

I suggest you read Section 151 of the communication Act of 1934.

§ 151. Purposes of chapter; Federal Communications Commission created

As well as 152 of the communication act

§ 152. Application of chapter

or how about 153 of the communication act

§ 153. Definitions

do I need to go on.......

You didn't need to insert them to begin with. I've read 'em. You've
read and misinterpreted them.

Your archived posts pretty well do you in. It looks like you went from "innocent into proven guilty" all by your lonesome. Your own archived
words show you to be guilty of breaking any number of FCC regs.

This post dickhead had nothing to do with me...

Sure it does, Todd Not-Very-Swift. It is all about you.

it had to do with the
behavior of the FCC and pirate radio operators and their "alleged
interference" with boadcast Stations. No where in that post did I state
anything about me, but Dumb asses like yourself read into stuff that
isn't there.

Wise up, Todd. I posted a number of your archived posts in two parts.
In a number of them, you admit to operating pirate radio and TV stations
which operate on self-assigned frequencies in excess of Part 15 power
levels (by a bunch). You confess to operating without a license in some
places and in others you profess that you'll go back to operating
without a license. You've admitted, publicly to being a scofflaw. I
didn't read anything which wasn't plainly stated by you.

A debate with a mental midget? A lawsuit from a guy who doesn't seem
have enough loot to pay an attorney's retainer? What would he or Phil
be
getting into, Todd? All that's needed for proof of your misdeeds and
lack of character is copies of your archived posts and perhaps some
copies of letters you've written to public figures. If you keep acting

like a mad man, you could end up getting your amateur radio license
yanked. If it happens, you can blame yourself.

Like I said Davy GO FOR IT!!!!! I DARE YOU.

Actually, you said, "Go Fo It". What is it that I'd be letting myself
in for, Toddkins?

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Awwww! You've used that fictitious name again. Now you won't have to
ask "what ficticious name?". It is the one thing you've really
invented.

Dave K8MN

K4YZ March 24th 05 09:52 PM

N9OGL wrote:

Todd...Why do you insist on "replying" to posts without
attributing the quotes?

Are you REALLY the idiot I've been claiming you to be? Is it THAT
difficulet to do?

They do.

"They do" what? Who does what?

Had you quoted the item you were replying to, an adequate response
could be made. Instead you just wind up looking like the idiot I have
claimed you to be.

And under our Constitution and laws, the FCC ensures, to the

best
of it's ability, that this FINITE RESOURCE will be accessible to

all.
Of course electronic anarchists like N9OGL who believe that anyone
should do anything they like would make it impossible for anyone to

use
it at all.

The finite resourse no longer hold true anymore thanks to digital
radio.....

Absolutely one of the most assinine and ignorant things you've
posted, Todd.

The FCC and the NTIA both are getting to the point where they've
gone from 50kHz spacing down to 25, then 12.5, now down to 6.25kHz
spacing.

Aeronautical users are pared down to 8.33kHz channels.

This DESPITE the proliferation of "digital" radio.

NTIA, the agency which regulates and licenses federal and military
users of the electromagnetic specrum is squeezing everyone into 6.25kHz
channels for years.

The point of that was that the FCC has over the last 10/20
years, has bent over backworks for the "special interest" and some of
the"special interest" goals sometimes do not reflect the public
interest.

What? Are you drunk? What are you talking about?

OK.

"OK" what?

[...]

And since any radio may be used in any state at any time, unless
it's bolted the floor of the building in which it's being used, all
radios are controlled by one agency.

Furthermore, propagation that conducts RF outside state lines
exists all the way up to the microwave regions, Toddie!

I am in middle Tennessee, and our paramedic base station at the
hospital I work at routinely hears traffic from KY, MS, AL and GA. We
are occassionally able to check into Memphis MedcComm's AM radio roll
call on 155.34mHz.

On occassion, I can hear the MOBILE side of EMS, fire, police and
even GMRS users at my home QTH from all those locations, and that's
with a simple discone and scanner. The antenna is only at 20ft and fed
with RG-8. Nothing special. Imagine what I could do with some
hardline, a tower and a band-resonant antenna...?!?! Even better if I
was on the mountain!

3. Not only should a person have the right to listen to not only
the broadcast services but all parts of the electromagnetic

spectrum.
even the cellular band which is part of the radio spectrum and

there
by belong to the people.

Hey Todd...waddaya say I park a van outside your place and start
monitoring your cell and cordless phones. I further record them and
play them at local venues. Since everyone can listen to everything
under your "plan", nothing you say on "the phone" is protected.

No, the Electronoic Communication Privacy Act of 1986 was pushed by

the
Cellphone companies because they didn't want to encrypt their phone
systems which they had the ability to do.

And if they did your .99 cent cellphone at .20 cents per minute (or
less) would still be a very expensive item operating at a dollar a
minute or more for service.

4. The people should have the right to choice his satellite
package. The person should have the right if he wants the Network

feeds
off the satellite and wants to pay for them be allowed to buy them
regardless if he recieve local broadcasting.

Gee, Todd...We have that here in Tennessee...What's up with you

in
Ill-annoyed?

This post was written long before "Local channels" were placed on the
satellites. Before that (thanks to the National Association of
Broadcasters) if you lived in a alleged "contour" then you were not
allowed to get feeds off the satellite. The NAB pushed congress to

pass
a law to protect "local services"

I've had "local channels" since at least 98. That was before the
post (August 99).

The question remains open...What up with you in Ill-annoyed?

5. The FCC should eliminate any useless services on the
electromagnetic spectrum (There is still some first generation

radio
services on the air) Any new service like Digital Cellular Phones

should
be phased into the old cell band instead of allocating them

spectrum.

You are incompetent to hold broadcast licensure, and only hold
Amateur licensure by the grace of God...Why would they consider your
"ideas" for wireless telephone technology?

No ####head, there is still first generation services on the
electromagnetic spectrum, and secondly instead of allocation new
frequencies for digital phones have the cell service phase out analog
phones and put digital phones in that same band, instead of giving

them
new spectrum. The point is instead of allocation spectrum for a newer
version of a old service have that service group install in the new
service on the old and phase out the old...again this was write a

long
time ago

Gee, Todd....They are re-configuring things here...Don't know
what's up with your folk in Ill-annoyed. And they call Tennsseeans
'backwards'...Sheesh!

Oh, heck yeah! Let's let anyone who get's it in thier head to do

so
to have a license! And since we're loading the bands up with all

these
citizen-broadcasters, let's screw the technical standards which help

maximize the already dwindling spectrum! What's a little intermod

or
bleed-over among broadcasters! Live out on the fringes of

overlapping
stations? Too bad

No, I want the FCC to do is their JOB, the FCC is authorized to grant
licenses, and consider waivers, The Federal Courts has gone farther
stating the FCC MUST consider waiver, the bottom line is the FCC has
not once done that.

Todd, have you ever learned how to properly use a "period"...???

The FCC IS doing their jobs, Todd.

They have prevented an incompetent, unqualified, profane little
punk from trashing up the airwaves in Illinois, so I'd say they did
what they had to.

YOU may not like the results, but that's too bad.

Just becasue the FCC is the license issuing authority does NOT
mean they HAVE to grant you a license!

As for "dwindling spectrum" again digtal radio/
television has pretty well put an end to that. A Digital TV station

can
run more then one station on the same frequency, the same with

digital
radio. But hey you licnesed CB operators are still using that old
"analog" system and basical don't know #### outside your own

backyard.

And again you don't know what you are talking about, Todd.

8. The FCC should stop believing in this "burden on the

commission"
because there is always going to be a burden regardless. instead

the
FCC should try to get things done.

But Todd! You'd just throw them aside!

Besides, Todd...And I know this will be painful for you to

accept,
but it's ill-informed, narrowminided, functionally illiterate IDIOTS
like you that create the burden in the first place

First off you ####ing %%%%SUCKER,...(SNIP)

I love it! Thanks for proving my assertion in the very first
sentence of the reply, Todd!

(UNSNIP)....what I was refering to was the FCC
pushing the burden of proof onto people in the courts, The old saying
you innocent into proven guilty is not true to the FCC is more like
your guilty until you prove yourself innocent, In some instance the

FCC
has already made their decision before all the facts are gathered.

And in YOUR case the "facts" are (1) your frequent and liberal use
of profanity (including your assertion that you've 'called them worse
to thier face'), (2) your failure to properly file documents in the
required time frame, (3) the failure to file them correctly, and (4)
your failure to adequately document your financial standing to justify
"non-profit" status have prevented you from getting the license you
seek!

In other words, you're the incompetent idiot that they have been
insinuating you are and that I am point-blank calling you!

No dumb @@@, the point is the FCC should serve the public's interest

lot better then they do, instead the serve the special interest more
The special interest is only there to serve one person...themselves.
The point was the FAA serves the public interest BETTER then the FCC
does, Just look at the new sports license they recently passed.

They are doing their job very nicely, I'd say. You are still
without a broadcast license, and that IS serving the public
interest!

And the "Sport Pilot" license has been a work-in-progress for 20
years or more, Todd. It wasn't something they just popped up and said,
"Oh gee, let's do this...". It started with the introduction of Part
103...The part that authorized ultralights and hang gliders.

If you need a bit more history, go to http:///www.eaa.org. Those
are the folks who have rode herd on that project.

10. The Question of what's Interstate and what's Interstate should
be answered.

The point of 10 was, and although it's screwed up i'll explain. The
question of Interstate Communications is not defined, simple for this
reason. the courts and congress believe that ALL RADIO transmissions,
despite their power, antenna height, and frequency is interstate by
nature. This stems from a federal court case dealing with a radio
station from the 1930's and later to CB cases in the late 50's on to
present time.

What you were TRYING to seperate was "INTERstate" and
"INTRAstate".

The reason you screwed it up was that you were too impatient to
try and impress us with your opinion that you didn't take the time to
look in a dictionary to get the right definitions.

[...]

Uhhhhh...actually there have been quite a few cases of interference
to aeronautical frequencies, Toddie! That's why it's still "an issue".

I am against thre
LOW POWER RADIO PETITION because to me it is a quick fixs the FCC
should
allow that service now with waivers (which their rules allow) but

they
will not. I did apply for a license twice and both times it was
returned
so my view is to HELL with them.

I am sure your whole life has been full of people realizing

what
an idiot you are and did their best to keep you from making a fool

out
of yourself or harming others with your "me first" attitudes.

No ####head, the point was the LPFM service was a quick fix, the FCC
had the power before creating that service, but the Mass Media Bureau
didn't and would not act upon it. (ie. they wouldn't consider
applications and waiver for stations less then 100 watts, although

the
Federal Courts told them they MUST consider waivers.)

The LPFM service was NO "quick fix". The issue was debated for
YEARS before the FCC finally decided to go with it.

(I am kinda hoping K2ASP might "drop a dime" on some old friends
in Gettysburg to start the mill moving on Toddie now!)

GO FO IT!!! I DARE YOU!!! but you better know what your getting
youself into....

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! !

I already KNOW what "I am getting (my)self into", Todd!

Todd...all of these exchanges are occuring because YOU keep making
an IDIOT out of yourself! You're profane, poorly informed, short
tempered and just out-and-out FOOLISH!

There is NOTHING that YOU can do that even remotely intimidates or
impresses me, Todd!

Oh one more thing this "chaos" which
accured back in the 20's wasn't by Low power operators but by

greedy

Commercial operators and the Navy.

Sure it was by "low power" operators! There were "broadcast
stations" popping up on every hotel and newspaper building across

the
country!

I would really suggest you go back and read the history of radio,
including the early years. because that's where that statement is
coming from.

What statement? You never attribute anything, Todd, so who know's
WHAT you're saying about anything?

[...]

communications.....at lease I'm not some ####head ham radio operator
who gets on a newsgroup and plays HAM COP.

Who's playing "ham cop", Todd?

And as for the "inter" vs "intra" state, that's already been
decided in the Supreme Court.

No amount of pontification, swearing, demanding, foot stomping or
otherwise childish behaviour by a developmentally delayed adult is
going to make them revist the issue.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

ESPECIALLY one with an identity crisis.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 24th 05 09:59 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Even if your reply had included attributions, Todd, it would still be
difficult to read.

Under the Communication Act of 1934 the FCC has juridiction over
interstate and foreign commerce via wire or radio, Intrastate
communications is the juridiction of the state.

That's simply wrong if you're discussing radio.

First off you F--king C--K S--KER, what I was refering to was the

FCC
pushing the burden of proof onto people in the courts, The old

saying
you innocent into proven guilty is not true to the FCC...

Your archived posts pretty well do you in. It looks like you went

from
"innocent into proven guilty" all by your lonesome. Your own

archived
words show you to be guilty of breaking any number of FCC regs.

I think he's more reknowned for breaking a few law of nature,
Dave!

[...]

The frequent "name changes", threats, admissions of wrongdoing as
they pertain to clandestine radio operation...

I'd say he's digging himself in pretty well.

73

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL March 24th 05 10:11 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

[...]

WELL YOU ****ING BITCH IF THEY WOULD OF CONSIDER MY APPLICATION AND
WAIVER LIKE THEIR SUPPOSE TOO THEN I WOULDN'T OF DID WHAT I DID, WHY
SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY YOU ****ING ASSHOLE ON
APPLYING FOR A LICENSE???

[...]

IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ****ING SLUT

Dave K8MN

K4YZ March 24th 05 10:18 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

[...]

WELL YOU ####ING ##### IF THEY WOULD OF CONSIDER MY APPLICATION AND
WAIVER LIKE THEIR SUPPOSE TOO THEN I WOULDN'T OF DID WHAT I DID, WHY
SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY YOU ####ING ###HOLE ON
APPLYING FOR A LICENSE???

The point is you SHOULDN'T, Toddie!

You're not adequately qualified to be a broadcast licensee.

Period.

[...]

Sure it is. Either that, or you've lied on your FCC license.

One or the other is wrong. Now which is it?

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL March 24th 05 10:23 PM

The point is you SHOULDN'T, Toddie!
You're not adequately qualified to be a broadcast licensee.
Period.

Prove it you freaking moron.

Sure it is. Either that, or you've lied on your FCC license.
One or the other is wrong. Now which is it?

NO it isn't you dumbass, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...so **** YOU!!!!!

K4YZ March 24th 05 10:30 PM

N9OGL wrote:

Without attributes again... very inconsiderate, Todd.

The point is you SHOULDN'T, Toddie!
You're not adequately qualified to be a broadcast licensee.
Period.

Prove it you freaking moron.

I don't have to, Todd.

YOU prove it EVERY time you post...EVERY time.

Sure it is. Either that, or you've lied on your FCC license.
One or the other is wrong. Now which is it?

NO it isn't you dumbass, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...so #### YOU!!!!!

No, they are NOT the same thing.

Your legal name is either O'Dochartaigh or it's Daugherty.

Steve, K4YZ

Cmd Buzz Corey March 24th 05 11:14 PM

N9OGL wrote:
The point is you SHOULDN'T, Toddie!
You're not adequately qualified to be a broadcast licensee.
Period.

Prove it you freaking moron.

Sure it is. Either that, or you've lied on your FCC license.
One or the other is wrong. Now which is it?

NO it isn't you dumbass, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...

No they are not. On your FCC license, as any legal document, it must be
spelled like your legal name, so if it isn't spelled correctly on your
FCC license, then your license isn't valid because it doesn't contain
your legal signature and that means every time you get on the air, you
are illegal.

so **** YOU!!!!!

There goes the Jr. Highschool language again. Grow up toddyboy!

K4YZ March 24th 05 11:46 PM

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Sure it is. Either that, or you've lied on your FCC license.
One or the other is wrong. Now which is it?

NO it isn't you dumb###, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...

No they are not. On your FCC license, as any legal document, it must

be
spelled like your legal name, so if it isn't spelled correctly on

your
FCC license, then your license isn't valid because it doesn't contain

your legal signature and that means every time you get on the air,

you
are illegal.

We shouldn't try and confuse Toddie with facts. I am sure there is
some American's with Disabilities Act regulation that prohibits telling
the mentally incompetent that they ARE mentally incompetent.

so #### YOU!!!!!

There goes the Jr. Highschool language again. Grow up toddyboy!

If MY Junior High Schooler came home using language like that,
there'd be some serious attitude realignemt going on shortly therafter.

Disappointing that this is coming from a soon-to-be college
graduate, eh???

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 25th 05 12:02 AM

N9OGL wrote:

WELL YOU ####ING ##### IF THEY WOULD OF CONSIDER MY APPLICATION AND
WAIVER LIKE THEIR SUPPOSE TOO THEN I WOULDN'T OF DID WHAT I DID, WHY
SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY YOU %%%%ING &&&HOLE ON
APPLYING FOR A LICENSE???

By the way, Todd...It's illegal to do another illegal act just
because you don't like the way things are going. There is absolutely no
legal justification for going ahead and breaking the law to do what you
were told "no" for in the first place.

IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ****ING &&&&.

To quote Mr. Spock..."Nothing unreal exists..."

It's just NOT your legal name. It's an alias. An "AKA" to law
enforcement. It, like your claim to operating a broadcast station,
both on TV, FM-broadcast, and Amateur Radio frequencies, has no legal
standing.

Personally, I think you're just acting silly.

Steve, K4YZ

Dee Flint March 25th 05 12:06 AM

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

If he really wanted to, he could file a form (in most states) for DBA (doing
business as). Then it has legal standing for a lot of activities. I don't
know whether it applies to radio and licensing though.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Jim March 25th 05 12:13 AM

K4YZ wrote:

so #### YOU!!!!!

There goes the Jr. Highschool language again. Grow up toddyboy!

If MY Junior High Schooler came home using language like that,
there'd be some serious attitude realignemt going on shortly therafter.

Disappointing that this is coming from a soon-to-be college
graduate, eh???

Steve, K4YZ

It a new type of college, you can only ride the short bus to classes!
You would think he would get tired of getting beat up?

K4YZ March 25th 05 12:20 AM

Dee Flint wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

The key phrase there, Dee, is " doing 'business' as "...There's
no valid reason for him to file an Amateur Radio application with a
DBA.

Now....M A Y B E if he got a DBA and convieniently forgot to
mention it WAS a DBA, he'd slide in under the FCC's noses and get that
license he's whining about...But I doubt it...

73

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 25th 05 12:25 AM

Jim wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

so #### YOU!!!!!

There goes the Jr. Highschool language again. Grow up toddyboy!

If MY Junior High Schooler came home using language like

that,
there'd be some serious attitude realignemt going on shortly

therafter.

Disappointing that this is coming from a soon-to-be college
graduate, eh???

Steve, K4YZ

It a new type of college, you can only ride the short bus to classes!

I'd put him in roller skates, hand him a ski-rope tied to the
bumper, and tell him to hang on!

You would think he would get tired of getting beat up?

Naaaah......I'm an ER Nurse by profession, Jim, and I can tell you
there ARE people who enjoy being slapped around and publically
humiliated.

Our Ill-Annoyed boytoy is one of them.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Dee Flint March 25th 05 12:34 AM

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dee Flint wrote:

[snip]

If he really wanted to, he could file a form (in most states) for DBA

(doing
business as). Then it has legal standing for a lot of activities. I

don't
know whether it applies to radio and licensing though.

The key phrase there, Dee, is " doing 'business' as "...There's
no valid reason for him to file an Amateur Radio application with a
DBA.

Now....M A Y B E if he got a DBA and convieniently forgot to
mention it WAS a DBA, he'd slide in under the FCC's noses and get that
license he's whining about...But I doubt it...

73

Steve, K4YZ

Wonder which version is on his birth certificate.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Phil Kane March 25th 05 04:36 AM

On 24 Mar 2005 13:52:20 -0800, K4YZ wrote:

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

ESPECIALLY one with an identity crisis.

No doubt that's the Gaelic spelling of his family name.

If that is the case, maybe we should suggest that he go to Belfast
and set up his pirate radio there. Let's see what Her Majesty's
Forces would do in that case...... ggg

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

Phil Kane March 25th 05 04:54 AM

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:56:46 GMT, Dave Heil wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Under the Communication Act of 1934 the FCC has juridiction over
interstate and foreign commerce via wire or radio, Intrastate
communications is the juridiction of the state.

That's simply wrong if you're discussing radio.

It sure is. Perhaps we should point Mister Wannabe to Section 301
of the Comm Act wherein The Congress gave the FCC jurisdiction over
all non-Federal radio transmissions originating in one state and
received in the same or another state or foreign country. This
codified the law as found by the Federal courts in the _Brown_ case
in the early 1980s and the _Betteridge_ case in -- ready for this --
1942.

The SCOTUS, OTOH, found that the states retain jurisdiction over
radio only to the extent that they may regulate radiotelephone rates
and service areas. The FCC retains jurisdiction over all other
matters.

And finally, thanks to the Finegold Bill, the states and local
jurisdictions can pass laws making it a state-enforceable offense to
violate the CB regulations of power, frequencies, and type-certified
eauipment, subject to appeal to the FCC, and exempting holders of
valid FCC licenses in other services.

That's it. "There ain't no more."

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

Dave Heil March 25th 05 05:13 AM

K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

NO it isn't you dumbass, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...so #### YOU!!!!!

No, they are NOT the same thing.

Your legal name is either O'Dochartaigh or it's Daugherty.

This guy is a piece of work.

Dave Clouston (Clouston and Heil are the same thing, or at least are
close enough) K8MN

K4YZ March 25th 05 06:29 AM

Phil Kane wrote:
On 24 Mar 2005 13:52:20 -0800, K4YZ wrote:

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

ESPECIALLY one with an identity crisis.

No doubt that's the Gaelic spelling of his family name.

If that is the case, maybe we should suggest that he go to Belfast
and set up his pirate radio there. Let's see what Her Majesty's
Forces would do in that case...... ggg

Considering the fact that we are technically in a state of war, I'd
think twice about intentionally violating federal laws...And I'd be
doubly careful about badmouthing federal officials.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 25th 05 06:39 AM

Dave Heil wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

NO it isn't you dumbass, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...so #### YOU!!!!!

No, they are NOT the same thing.

Your legal name is either O'Dochartaigh or it's Daugherty.

This guy is a piece of work.

Dave Clouston (Clouston and Heil are the same thing, or at least are
close enough) K8MN

I'll adopt the name of a cartoon character my dad
drew..."Alexander P Fuddlemeyer III"

73

Steve, K4YZ

Cmd Buzz Corey March 25th 05 07:56 PM

N9OGL wrote:

No, I want the FCC to do is their JOB, the FCC is authorized to grant
licenses,

Look stupid, just because the FCC is authorized to grant licenses, does
not mean they have to automatically grant you one.

Cmd Buzz Corey March 25th 05 07:57 PM

Dave Heil wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Even if your reply had included attributions, Todd, it would still be
difficult to read.

Under the Communication Act of 1934 the FCC has juridiction over
interstate and foreign commerce via wire or radio, Intrastate
communications is the juridiction of the state.

That's simply wrong if you're discussing radio.

Toddyboy thinks radio waves stop at state borders.

+

Cmd Buzz Corey March 25th 05 08:04 PM

N9OGL wrote:

WELL YOU ****ING BITCH IF THEY WOULD OF CONSIDER MY APPLICATION AND
WAIVER LIKE THEIR SUPPOSE TOO THEN I WOULDN'T OF DID WHAT I DID, WHY
SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY YOU ****ING ASSHOLE ON
APPLYING FOR A LICENSE???

They did consider your application and waiver toddyboy and came to the
conclusion that you weren't capable of operating a station in the public
interest, and by you post above, it is obvious to the most casual of
observers that your aren't capable of operating a station. Just because
you make an application for a license does not mean the FCC is required
to issue you a license. Grow up toddyboy!!

Cmd Buzz Corey March 25th 05 08:07 PM

N9OGL wrote:

The point is you SHOULDN'T, Toddie!
You're not adequately qualified to be a broadcast licensee.
Period.

Prove it you freaking moron.

Sure it is. Either that, or you've lied on your FCC license.
One or the other is wrong. Now which is it?

NO it isn't you dumbass, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...

No it isn't toddyboy, the way it is spelled on your birth certificate is
your legal name, unless you have had it legally changed, the other
spelling is not. Now if you have the incorrect spelling on your FCC
Amateur Radio License, which is a legal document, then your Amateur
Radio License isn't valid and you are operating illegally when you
transmit using that license.

so **** YOU!!!!!

Grow up toddyboy!!!!!

Dave Heil March 28th 05 05:27 AM

N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

[...]

WELL YOU F--KING BITCH IF THEY WOULD OF CONSIDER MY APPLICATION AND
WAIVER LIKE THEIR SUPPOSE TOO THEN I WOULDN'T OF DID WHAT I DID, WHY
SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY YOU F--KING ASSHOLE ON
APPLYING FOR A LICENSE???

Considering your request for a waiver and acting favorably upon your
request are two very different things. With your history, it doesn't
seem very likely that the Commission will ever issue you a broadcast
license.
So, the answer to your question about why you should continue to spend
the time and money applying is: You probably shouldn't. You should
come to terms with the fact that you aren't ever likely to have a
broadcast license. Operating without a license can only lead you to
grief.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Awwww! You've used that fictitious name again. Now you won't have

ask "what ficticious name?". It is the one thing you've really
invented.

IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ****ING SLUT

The word is "fictitious", Todd, not "FICTICIOUS" and yes, if that isn't
your legal name, it is a fiction.

By the way, I experienced an N9OGL time travel episode this afternoon.
I opened a book and there was a message from my father written in the
fly leaf. It was from 45 years in the past.

Dave K8MN

Todd Daugherty March 28th 05 07:03 AM

In article , Dave Heil
wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

[...]

No Dave, The point is the FCC never consider my waiver, and I went on the
air LONG AFTER I had applied for a license. That's why I went on the air,
because they weren't doing their job. Then those assholes (THE FCC) would
go to court against a pirate radio operator abd claim all a ****ing pirate
radio operator has to do is apply for a license and as for a
waiver....they and your little bitches on here are a bunch of ****ing
liars....and you little bitches on here can tell the FCC I said that.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Awwww! You've used that fictitious name again. Now you won't have

ask "what ficticious name?". It is the one thing you've really
invented.

IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ****ING SLUT

The word is "fictitious", Todd, not "FICTICIOUS" and yes, if that isn't
your legal name, it is a fiction.

As Pil stated that is the gaelic spelling of my name and I'm not going to
give my heritage, to you our any of your little sluts here on this
newsgroup or your butt buddies at the FCC.

By the way, I experienced an N9OGL time travel episode this afternoon.
I opened a book and there was a message from my father written in the
fly leaf. It was from 45 years in the past.

Dave K8MN

nice coming from a licensed CB RADIO Operator

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ March 28th 05 08:40 AM

Todd Daugherty wrote:
In article , Dave Heil
wrote:

Considering your request for a waiver and acting favorably upon

your
request are two very different things. With your history, it

doesn't
seem very likely that the Commission will ever issue you a

broadcast
license.
So, the answer to your question about why you should continue to

spend
the time and money applying is: You probably shouldn't. You

should
come to terms with the fact that you aren't ever likely to have a
broadcast license. Operating without a license can only lead you

grief.

No Dave, The point is the FCC never consider my waiver, and I went on

the
air LONG AFTER I had applied for a license.

And here again you ADMIT to breaking the law.

That's why I went on the air, because they weren't doing their job.

They were keeping a mindless idiot off the air...Seems to me they
were doing EXACTLY thier job!

Then those ###holes (THE FCC) (SNIP...)

That's right, Todd...Butter 'em up for your next evolution!

would
go to court against a pirate radio operator abd claim all a ####ing

pirate
radio operator has to do is apply for a license and as for a
waiver....they and your little ******** on here are a bunch of

####ing
liars....and you little ######## on here can tell the FCC I said

that.

And I am sure they will review any future correspondence with
great scruitiny, Todd!

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Awwww! You've used that fictitious name again. Now you won't

have
ask "what ficticious name?". It is the one thing you've really
invented.
IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ####ing ****

The word is "fictitious", Todd, not "FICTICIOUS" and yes, if that

isn't
your legal name, it is a fiction.

As Pil stated that is the gaelic spelling of my name and I'm not

going to
give my heritage, to you our any of your little ##### here on this
newsgroup or your butt buddies at the FCC.

You've already given us your "heritage", Todd.

By the way, I experienced an N9OGL time travel episode this

afternoon.
I opened a book and there was a message from my father written in

the
fly leaf. It was from 45 years in the past.

Dave K8MN

nice coming from a licensed CB RADIO Operator

Well...Guess that's a bit more civil than your other slurs. At
least you spelled "CB" withought the "f" word in it...

Steve, K4YZ