Old March 28th 05, 10:17 PM
Jim

N9OGL wrote:

Sunday, March 27, 2005

REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY

trash snipped
Todd, what I don't understand is there have been no post from you,
about you, or even replies to your other post in 2 or 3 days.
Why did you start this post? If somebody wanted to see what was on
your site, they would go there and read this garbage. Is it that you
like to get beat up? Do you have a need to upset people by calling them
names? Is it like broadcasting but with text?
Is it the fact that you think you have an audience here, because if
that's your thinking, all you have here is people that don't like what
you are doing.
Don't you find it strange that not one person has stepped up to bat
for you, nobody here has stuck up for you, you would think that you
would have at least 1 friend that would come here and back you up or
even put a good word in for you. Don't you see anything wrong with this
picture?
Hell, even Glen has some supporters and followers! You don't even have
one supporter?

Old March 29th 05, 12:49 AM
Bathrooman

The guy is a nut case.

Old March 29th 05, 02:36 AM
K4YZ

Bathrooman wrote:
The guy is a nut case.

I think you're insulting nut cases, Bathrooman ! =)

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 29th 05, 03:08 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Bathrooman wrote:

The guy is a nut case.

I truly believe he doesn't have all the numbers in his zip code.

Old March 29th 05, 04:12 AM
Bathrooman

The guy is obviously off his navane.

Old March 29th 05, 06:09 AM
stinky weaselteets

oups.com...
Sunday, March 27, 2005

REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY

Let me tell you a story about some ass licking morons on a newsgroup
called rec.radio.amateur.policy. I posted on here as well as on there
that I was going to began running my information bulletins on HF (first
on 10 meters then on 20 meters). These ****ing fat *******s then get on
there, saying my information bulletins aren't useful (although they've
never heard them) and then those assholes say they are illegal
(although they wouldn't give a rule or a FCC decision to prove that
they are right). Now those fat ****s are "claim" they are going to send
the FCC all my past post as well as my previous post from those
newsgroup (some of them are 7 to 8 years old). Well all I have to say
is go for it, and why your at it you stupid ****ing fat *******s, get
yourselves a ****ing dildo with rusty razor blades imbedded in it and
shove it up your asses you stupid fat ****s.

ROTFLMAO !

(I especially liked the part about 12" long dildo's and razor
blades....Oh Man! I ain't read shyte that KINKY since I was
out in San Francisco for 2 months doing some R&D work.)

That's right my friend! Bend em over, put on that mighty
12" long day-glow green jelly strap-on and give their
puckered rosebud a GOOD STIFF PHUCKING!!!!!

Praise "Bob" and Hail Connie !

Old March 29th 05, 06:14 AM
stinky weaselteets

"Bathrooman" wrote in message
oups.com...
The guy is a nut case.

HEY!

You're not the original "Bathroom Man"
from the glory days of 14.313 gone past
are you?

The guy allegedly from the Phoenix area?

Boy that was a FUN time on the ham radio!
Darn shame RH had to break up that party.

Old March 29th 05, 09:26 PM
robert casey

Bathrooman wrote:
The guy is obviously off his navane.

N9OGL doesn't have a full deck.....

Bats in the belfry
Crackpot
Screwball....

:-)
Old March 29th 05, 11:57 PM
Lee Scott

oups.com...
Sunday, March 27, 2005

REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY

Let me tell you a story about some ass licking morons

You gave me herpes you retarded freak!

Old March 30th 05, 01:57 AM
Bathrooman

I am the great bathrooman. I am looking for assistants to stay after
school to help clean the restrooms or at least to restock the soap and
toilet paper. We will do anything it takes to get assistants including
sending out requests on ham radio nets. Those little brats should
clean up their own %$#&*ing mess. Putting a log in a book is not what
we meant by 'logbook.' Throwing toilet paper all over the floor is not
what we meant by 'spreadsheets.' 'Contesting' had nothing to do with
#%&$ing. If they can learn CW by operating the plunger, so much the
better. We are also looking for security assistants in the event of a
bomb threat or mass school shooting, and some ham to teach them how to
solder. If they do well they get a supervised field trip to Polly
Parrot's shack. If they do poorly, they get an UNsupervised field trip
to the parrot's shack. hehehehehe

Check out my blog! Telamon Shortwave 0 March 12th 05 08:12 PM
From N9OGL BLOG Todd Daugherty Policy 2 February 1st 05 03:15 AM
I've started a blog Todd Daugherty Policy 0 January 9th 05 10:43 PM
Chairman Powell's Blog N2EY Policy 1 July 14th 04 01:33 AM
FreeFormRadio.Org - website, blog & forum Malcolm Gault-Williams Broadcasting 0 March 9th 04 08:09 PM