Old April 2nd 05, 07:22 AM
Arf! Arf!

Default Tarapia Tapioco, 610 Glen Haven, WV

Tarapia Tapioco...what an oddity.

Posted via an anomymous remailer, nonetheless.

Of course we all know the street address.

610 Glen Haven is easy to find.

MapQuest shows it all...

You are making Marie proud, Roger.

Old April 2nd 05, 07:38 PM
Arf! Arf!

"Anonymous" wrote in message
g...
In article
"Arf! Arf!" wrote:

Tarapia Tapioco...what an oddity.

Arf!arf! what an oddity. But then, he IS an unwashed, unwanted,
unloved fat *******.
Aren't you, Tubby Davies?

Keep guessing, dumbass, I'm still not Roger.

Keep guessing, dumbass, I'm still not Lloyd Davies.