Old April 8th 05, 04:45 PM
Baxter Buster

Default The Baxter Chronicles

It's been a while since we've heard anything about the Bloated
Broadcaster from Belgrade Lakes, so here is a little follow up
concerning the Fat One.

Reliable sources tell us our chubby misfit was employed at an FM
station in Augusta Maine - briefly - before he was fired! Yes, he was
briefly employed as an engineer [believe it or not] until management
realized they had made a Big, Fat, Greasy mistake.

The porky one was canned and at his unemployment compensation hearing,
the lawyer made a remark about him that got tubby a little peeved. The
'Chronicle' can't say what the comment was, but sources indicate it was
not that he is a "child molester," or that he's "chronically impotent,"
an "alcoholic," that he "dresses in women's undergarments," or anything
related to numerous articles published about him in the Manchester
Newsletter, but the comment was apparently related to his (poor?) job
performance.

http://www.cleaves.org/pdf/05-48.pdf

Anyhow, to make a long and funny story a little shorter, the weight
watchers life member took the comment as an insult, and sued for
defamation! [How can you defame a flaming asshole? -Ed.] The Porcine
Prince lost his case locally, so he appealed to the Supreme Court of
Maine, where he -naturally- lost again. After all, he's a loser and
that's what losers do. They lose!

But, his loss is our gain, because out of the loss comes a funny story
that we can tell about him over and over again on the air and in the
newsgroups! Watch this space for news of pending FCC action against his
license. From everyone at MalPen Labs, 73 and good listening!

Old April 8th 05, 06:11 PM
KC8GXW

Baxter Buster wrote:
[...]

You better be careful, you're talking about N9GAY's hero! Toady wants to
be just like him when he grows up, trouble is toady won't ever grow up!

Old April 8th 05, 07:17 PM
Baxter Buster

N9OGL is a truly pathetic moron. Todd and the ******* are Charter
Members of the Retard Club. They met through their mutual friend, Woger
Wiseman. I think Woger said they met at a Circle Jerk the three of them
attended in West Vagina last summer...

Old April 9th 05, 02:24 AM
N9OGL

THAT's right Kiddy lover, I'll still be around for a
loooooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg time

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
SATURDAY NIGHTS 9.00 PM CST

Old April 9th 05, 02:26 AM
KC8GXW

N9gay wrote:

THAT's right Kiddy lover, I'll still be around for a
loooooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg time

Is that like a way to make up for your being short?

TODD N9gay
THE N9Gay SHOW
SATURDAY NIGHTS 9.00 PM CST

Old April 9th 05, 02:30 AM
N9OGL

my information bulletins will be around for a long time.....and your
boyfriend steve can bitch a whine all he wants about them being
illegal, which they are not.

Old April 9th 05, 05:49 AM
Baxter Buster

Shut up Todd, you thread stealing retarded Bitch! This thread is about
the Fat ******* in Maine so take your little weenie and stick it where
it's wanted. (In your boyfriends butt, ya retard!)

Old April 9th 05, 09:30 AM
N9OGL

ohhhh I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry, I know you think glenn baxter is a god and
when you grow up you want to be just like him