Old April 10th 05, 09:36 AM
Schwartz

Default Comedy Central

It will be interesting to watch you children. I wonder how long it will
be before you grow up.

It is fun to watch you..

"He said"
"She said"
snipped

OGL said...

He said...

snipped

And your childish beat goes on and on and on.

OGL is not far removed from a petulant, pubescent child. He always HAS
to get the last word in whether it makes sense or not.
And, Nurse. Why bother with the likes of him in the first place?

A wise person once told me that, "If you play with a skunk long enough,
it won't be long before you smell like one, too."

Would it not be much easier to simply ignore OGL? I mean, the guy "ain't
all there anyway", so why bother?

Dealing with OGL is akin to dealing with AB8MQ. Step around the turds
and don't look back. That way you don't have to step in their **** and
you can put their smelly comments behind.

Old April 10th 05, 10:11 AM
K4YZ

Schwartz wrote:
It will be interesting to watch you children. I wonder how long it

will
be before you grow up.

Interesting first post to an Amateur Radio newsgroup...

It is fun to watch you..

Glad that you are able to take something positive away from this.

And, Nurse. Why bother with the likes of him in the first place?

Good question.

In both of my chosen professions, first the United States Marine
Corps and now Nursing, I found that a lot of my colleagues fell prey to
substance abuse. For many of these folks it was simply a matter of
weakness of character...not being strong enough to stay away from the
bottle or misappropriated narcotics to avoid the realities of life.

Every day I see people "my age" who are already "washed up", ready
to give up the ghost at any moment because they never figured out how
to deal with stress in a productive or expressive way.

Todd and his ilk provide a readily available and abundant way for
me to unload those daily stresses. Todd's one of those people who
ENJOYS being humiliated in public..He does it to himself.

Witness his own lack of self respect and humiliation: (Warning:
Patently Offensive, but hey, it's Todd so what did you expect?):

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/6216=AD/steve5ye.jpg

A wise person once told me that, "If you play with a skunk long

enough,
it won't be long before you smell like one, too."

I have a bar of soap.

Would it not be much easier to simply ignore OGL? I mean, the guy

"ain't
all there anyway", so why bother?

Because it's fun! He's a weakminded fool that enjoys being
publically humiliated. I simply accomodate his needs in an efficient
way that we can BOTH enjoy it!

Dealing with OGL is akin to dealing with AB8MQ. Step around the turds

and don't look back. That way you don't have to step in their ####

and
you can put their smelly comments behind.

I understand where you're going withn this, and in SOME principle,
I agree...However it's been my experience that when you leave lying,
deceitful and mistruthful people to promulgate thier lies unfettered,
you tacitly give them your support and approval.

Todd is foulmouthed. He's admitted to violating numerous sections
of the Communications Act, and he purports to represent some cross
section of Amateur Radio operators in doing so.

That he apparently holds an Amateur Radio license is unfortunate.
I am sure that somewhere, underneath all that garbage, Todd means well,
but that still doesn't mean that the ends justifies the means.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 01:44 PM
K4YZ

Lloyd wrote:
On 10 Apr 2005 02:11:16 -0700, K4YZ wrote:

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/6216=AD/steve5ye.jpg

If your going to post porn you need to learn how to
make the links right. that one doesn't work because
it isnt all in ascii and there is a high bit simbol
in it somewhere. Only computer litarate people should
post links.

Better luck next time.

It wasn't my original post in the first place, Slovenly Coward.

And a mark used to represent some idea or condition is a "symbol",
Lloyd...

Steve, K4YZ