Old April 10th 05, 05:54 PM
KC8GXW

Default Toady lost it along time ago

Read this post by toad

"no where does it give them the authority to regulate ham radio or
pirate radio. Both are still the juridiction of the FCC.
Todd Daugherty N9OGL
Langley Park Telecommunication"

http://www.frn.net/vines/Forum2/HTML/001969.html

You have to wonder why it uses the word "juridiction" in place of
jurisdiction, what's on his gay little mind?

Or his profile. He doesn't consider himself human!

http://www.frn.net/scripts/john/vine...UserName=N9OGL

If this isn't gay then nothing is.

http://216.176.81.228/n9ogl.htm

You ever find yourself a little Japanese girl yet perv?

Old April 11th 05, 09:56 AM
K4YZ

KC8GXW wrote:
Read this post by toad

"no where does it give them the authority to regulate ham radio or
pirate radio. Both are still the juridiction of the FCC.
Todd Daugherty N9OGL
Langley Park Telecommunication"

http://www.frn.net/vines/Forum2/HTML/001969.html

You have to wonder why it uses the word "juridiction" in place of
jurisdiction, what's on his gay little mind?

Or his profile. He doesn't consider himself human!

http://www.frn.net/scripts/john/vine...UserName=N9OGL

If this isn't gay then nothing is.

http://216.176.81.228/n9ogl.htm

You ever find yourself a little Japanese girl yet perv?

From his "profile":

Born on July 5, 1968 in the small community of Taylorville, in central
Illinois. Went to Taylorville High School and graduated in 1987, Now
attending Lincoln Land Community College.

If I were one of the trustees at LLCC, I'd (A) hide my face in
shame, considering that they can't seem to teach Todd how to write, and
(B) Sue him to stop mentioning them in his public correspondence.

Been a licensed Amateur Radio operator since 1991 and began flying
airplane in 2004.

Well golly gee whillikers! Toady claims that all Amateur Radio
licensees are demon seed...Guess he speaks from personal
self-assessment, eh?

And Todd...That's not an airplane. It's an ultralight.

Traveled around the world and the United States.

Too bad he hasn't "traveled" to an Elementary School reading and
writing class lately.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 11th 05, 07:37 PM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
KC8GXW wrote:
Read this post by toad

"no where does it give them the authority to regulate ham radio or
pirate radio. Both are still the juridiction of the FCC.
Todd Daugherty N9OGL
Langley Park Telecommunication"

http://www.frn.net/vines/Forum2/HTML/001969.html

You have to wonder why it uses the word "juridiction" in place of
jurisdiction, what's on his gay little mind?

Or his profile. He doesn't consider himself human!

http://www.frn.net/scripts/john/vine...UserName=N9OGL

If this isn't gay then nothing is.

http://216.176.81.228/n9ogl.htm

You ever find yourself a little Japanese girl yet perv?

From his "profile":

Born on July 5, 1968 in the small community of Taylorville, in

central
Illinois. Went to Taylorville High School and graduated in 1987, Now
attending Lincoln Land Community College.

If I were one of the trustees at LLCC, I'd (A) hide my face in
shame, considering that they can't seem to teach Todd how to write,

and
(B) Sue him to stop mentioning them in his public correspondence.

Been a licensed Amateur Radio operator since 1991 and began flying
airplane in 2004.

Well golly gee whillikers! Toady claims that all Amateur Radio
licensees are demon seed...Guess he speaks from personal
self-assessment, eh?

And Todd...That's not an airplane. It's an ultralight.

Actually I working on getting my Sport's pilot license.

Old April 11th 05, 08:42 PM
N9OGL

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
KC8GXW wrote:
Read this post by toad

"no where does it give them the authority to regulate ham radio

or
pirate radio. Both are still the juridiction of the FCC.
Todd Daugherty N9OGL
Langley Park Telecommunication"

http://www.frn.net/vines/Forum2/HTML/001969.html

You have to wonder why it uses the word "juridiction" in place of
jurisdiction, what's on his gay little mind?

Or his profile. He doesn't consider himself human!

http://www.frn.net/scripts/john/vine...UserName=N9OGL

If this isn't gay then nothing is.

http://216.176.81.228/n9ogl.htm

You ever find yourself a little Japanese girl yet perv?

From his "profile":

Born on July 5, 1968 in the small community of Taylorville, in

central
Illinois. Went to Taylorville High School and graduated in 1987,

Now
attending Lincoln Land Community College.

If I were one of the trustees at LLCC, I'd (A) hide my face in
shame, considering that they can't seem to teach Todd how to write,

and
(B) Sue him to stop mentioning them in his public correspondence.

Been a licensed Amateur Radio operator since 1991 and began flying
airplane in 2004.

Well golly gee whillikers! Toady claims that all Amateur Radio
licensees are demon seed...Guess he speaks from personal
self-assessment, eh?

And Todd...That's not an airplane. It's an ultralight.

Actually I'm working on getting my Sport's pilot license.

Old April 12th 05, 02:54 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Well golly gee whillikers! Toady claims that all Amateur Radio
licensees are demon seed...Guess he speaks from personal
self-assessment, eh?

And Todd...That's not an airplane. It's an ultralight.

Actually I working on getting my Sport's pilot license.

Congratulations. And it's not a "Sport's pilot license" That's
an aviator that is owned by an athletic program. You are training to
be a Sport Pilot. You won't be allowed to fly an aircraft that exceeds
599kg take-off weight (max gross) or be allowed to fly an aircraft with
a max flat-out cruise speed in excess of 120kts. There are other
significant limitations too.

But it's a start.

I've been a pilot since 1974.

If you can keep a civil tongue in your mouth when you do it, feel
free to ask any questions you may have. I certainly don't know all the
answers, but I know where a lot of them are.

If you haven't done it already, may I suggest you consider
membership in the Experimental Aircraft Association. Their new
periodical "Sport Pilot" is a wealth of info for folks in your
category...Not to mention that the new Sport Pilot category wouldn't
exist if not for them...they deserve a lot of thanks and support from
all GENAV pilots.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 12th 05, 04:06 AM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

Well I figured it would get my foot in the door, and it is upgradeable.
Todd N9OGL

Old April 12th 05, 02:01 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

You are quite correct and yes, it will. Many of the new "Sport
Pilot" category aircraft will be every-bit as dependeble and useful and
"standard" category for the designed purpose.

Good luck.

Steve, K4YZ