Old April 14th 05, 08:12 AM
N9OGL

Default FROM N9OGL BLOG

Other website gone!!!!

I have removed my other website "N9OGL INVENTIONS" because of lack of
intrest by other people and the asshole ham operators on
rec.radio.amateur.policy who made fun of it and well, ARE ****ING
ASSHOLES.....**** YOU HAM OPERATOR BITCHES!!!!!!!!
TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH N9OGL

Old April 14th 05, 10:04 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Other website gone!!!!
I have removed my other website "N9OGL INVENTIONS" because of lack of
intrest by other people and the ###hole ham operators on
rec.radio.amateur.policy who made fun of it and well, ARE ####ING
###HOLES.....#### YOU HAM OPERATOR #######!!!!!!!!

Todd...How many times did we try to tell you about your grammar,
insults and just plain old poor organization of your "blog"...?!?!

It got made fun of because YOU kept rubbing everyone's noses in
it, yet REFUSED to to correct all the blatant errors no matter how or
how frequently they were pointed out to you.

TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH N9OGL

See what I mean? YOU keep insisting on misrepresenting your
identity despite the fact that it is well known that the last name of
the licensee of N9OGL is NOT "O'Dochartaigh".

Don't go off on a name-calling rant when the person to blame is
right there in your mirror, Todd.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 14th 05, 12:55 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
Other website gone!!!!

I have removed my other website "N9OGL INVENTIONS" because of lack of
intrest by other people and the asshole ham operators on
rec.radio.amateur.policy who made fun of it and well, ARE ****ING
ASSHOLES.....**** YOU HAM OPERATOR BITCHES!!!!!!!!
TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH N9OGL

Well since you know so much about kiddy porn toady, I'll bet that's
what you'll put up in place of it! I see you didn't take my advice to
seek professional help, at least try to stay on the meds you use now,
please!
Please try to remember that you are also a ham radio operator on
rec.radio.amateur.policy, so you are just calling yourself names. Why
not show us what you're made of and turn in your licensee just like OTK
did, you don't need it to pirate of experiment! BTW, I think I may have
discovered the Flux Condenser, not to be mistaken with the Flux Capacitor.

Old April 14th 05, 01:10 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Other website gone!!!!

I have removed my other website "N9OGL INVENTIONS" because of lack of
intrest by other people and the asshole ham operators on
rec.radio.amateur.policy who made fun of it and well, ARE ****ING
ASSHOLES.....**** YOU HAM OPERATOR BITCHES!!!!!!!!
TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH N9OGL

Toady, I just looked at your web site. Why do you lie on there and what
is your obsession with K4YZ? You talk about being a pilot, but you only
have a picture of you with an instructor in an ultralite and your
"airplane" is nothing more then a remote control model?

Old April 14th 05, 01:17 PM
K4YZ

KC8GXW wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Other website gone!!!!

I have removed my other website "N9OGL INVENTIONS" because of lack

of
intrest by other people and the ###hole ham operators on
rec.radio.amateur.policy who made fun of it and well, ARE ####ING
###HOLES.....#### YOU HAM OPERATOR #######!!!!!!!!
TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH N9OGL

Toady, I just looked at your web site. Why do you lie on there and

what
is your obsession with K4YZ?

That's a no-brainer, Jim...I've dogged him and dogged him about
his flagrant violations of grammar and reality, and everytime he's
tried to "come back" at me, he's landed flat on his face.

You talk about being a pilot, but you only
have a picture of you with an instructor in an ultralite and your
"airplane" is nothing more then a remote control model?

To his credit, Todd owned up to being a student Sport-class pilot.
I'm just surprised he hasn't fired his instructor and called him an
###hole for daring to correct Todd's errors.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 14th 05, 02:38 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
Other website gone!!!!

I have removed my other website "N9OGL INVENTIONS" because of lack of
intrest by other people and the asshole ham operators on
rec.radio.amateur.policy who made fun of it and well, ARE ****ING
ASSHOLES.....**** YOU HAM OPERATOR BITCHES!!!!!!!!
TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH N9OGL

Get back to us when you have grown up toddyboy.
Old April 14th 05, 04:25 PM
N9OGL

that's not a romote control model dumbass, that's a TEAM High Max, it's
a one seater, 40 horsepower engine and 10 gallons of gas.

Old April 14th 05, 04:54 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
that's not a romote control model dumb###, that's a TEAM High Max,

it's
a one seater, 40 horsepower engine and 10 gallons of gas.

Then I hope you're not flying it as an ultralight, Todd...That 10
gallon tank takes it out of Part 103.

103.1(e)(2) Has a fuel capacity not exceeding 5 U.S. gallons.

As of today's FAA Registrations, there is no aircraft licensed to
"Todd Daugherty".

Point of interest, Todd..That TEAM is from Tennessee...Ironic,
eh...???

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 14th 05, 05:03 PM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
that's not a romote control model dumb###, that's a TEAM High Max,

it's
a one seater, 40 horsepower engine and 10 gallons of gas.

Then I hope you're not flying it as an ultralight, Todd...That

10
gallon tank takes it out of Part 103.

103.1(e)(2) Has a fuel capacity not exceeding 5 U.S. gallons.

BTW....You look to be an easy 200lbs in the pics you've provided,
Todd. And 10 gallons of gasoline weighs in around 66 pounds. I'm
wondering how that 40hp engine hauls you off the ground and keeps you
at a reasonably safe speed above stall...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 14th 05, 07:41 PM
KC8GXW

Well DUMBASS
It says HI-MAX not HIGH MAX
HIMAX are electric model plain motors dumbass. Why do you start with the
name calling toady? You still downloading the Aisn kiddy porn, perv?

N9OGL wrote:

that's not a romote control model dumbass, that's a TEAM High Max, it's
a one seater, 40 horsepower engine and 10 gallons of gas.

Comedy Central aka N9OGL Arf! Arf! Policy 19 April 13th 05 11:38 AM
Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
The N9OGL SHOW N9OGL Policy 19 March 19th 05 10:22 AM
The Death of Amateur Radio Todd Daugherty Policy 328 March 18th 05 10:33 AM
From N9OGL BLOG Todd Daugherty Policy 2 February 1st 05 03:15 AM