Old April 15th 05, 11:27 PM
N9OGL

Default N9OGL'S RESPOND TO THE MANCHESTER NEWSLETTER ABOUT K1MAN

The Manchester Newsletter and N9OGL respond.

!!! WARNING !!!
K1MAN RADIO BROADCAST ON
3885AM/3975LSB/14.275USB

ALL RADIO ENTHUSIAST, WHETHER YOUR A HAM OPERATOR OR SHORT-WAVE RADIO
LISTENER, YOU SHOULD BE ADVISED ABOUT K1MAN, GLENN BAXTER, IARN/AARA.
Don't be duped by this individual. Glenn Baxter's only interest in Ham
Radio
is to make a profit at your expense. He uses the Ham Radio Frequencies
advertise his organization, when in reality, he wants unsuspecting
people
to dial into his WEB Site so he can sell you his Bill-of-Goods! Why
pay
Glenn Baxter when the ARRL, (American Radio Relay League) will help
you
for free, and is a well known, established service, known for many
years!

---------------------------------
Really, I think it rather funny that K1MAN can't have goods to sale
but the ARRL can. If anyone violates the law it's the ARRL, and I'm
sure there is come whiney little ARRL lovers out there that would say,
OH K1MAN IS ADVERTISING HIS GOODS DIRECTLY. Well you lazy fat *******s
the rules state that amateur station cannot make money direct or
indirect, So the K1MAN may be telling people in his bulletins to go to
his website, where he is selling goods (DIRECT) the ARRL is selling
goods (INDIRECT). And for you fat lazy *******s out there here is the
rule:

=A797.113 Prohibited transmissions.

(a) No amateur station shall transmit:

(2) Communications for hire or for material compensation, direct or
indirect, paid or promised, except as otherwise provided in these
rules;

So while K1MAN is doing it directly, W1AW is doing it indirectly. I
often find it funny that it's the ARRL members who are whining about
it...hmm do you think the ARRL and it's members are trying to set up
a monopoly???

When you get Glenn's info package, it is a classic PYRAMID SCHEME !!!!
Broadcasting slamming the ARRL, defending personal issues, is not

conducive to Ham Radio !!!
Glenn Baxter has been on for 10 years; Ask yourself this, what
has he
done for Amateur Radio?
K1MAN broadcast on the Ham Bands might sound legitimate, but don't get
duped! There are many allegations about Glenn Baxter, and his
organization,
that warrant controversy, from him being a convicted Child Molester,
operating a Pirate Radio Station off the Coast. Glenn Baxter is using
Ham
Radio to fill his illusions of grandeur of having his own Radio
Station,
which in reality, is a garage operation. He is using a loop-hole in
the FCC
rules to continue on with this worthless broadcast that causes
interference
and dissension in the Amateur Radio Community. Talk Radio on Ham
Bands, give
us a break, Amateur Radio does not need this! Amateur Radio is a Hobby

designed for two-way communications, not one-way. Don't let yourself
get
involved with this lying, ego idiot and his organization, which is
designed
to extort your money, and damage the reputation of Ham Radio.
ALL GLENN BAXTER HAS IS A TRANSMITTER AND A BIG MOUTH !

As I've stated many times before where in the FCC rules does it state
that a person can't run opinionated information bulletin? The problem
is that these low life fat ******* ARRL member believe that "oh,
informational bulletins must be news". No where in the FCC rules does
it stated that you fat *******s, the rules and the FCC; has through
warning letters stated that and information bulletin only has to be
information relating to amateur radio and directed to the amateur radio
service, there is also no time limit on bulletins. By the way you fat
*******s Glenn has been on the air not ten years but more like 17
years. I really think it funny here is a bunch of ARRL / QUEER RZ
people who want to suppress someone speech. It is also funny that this
group and their little buddies at the ARRL and QUEER RZ are make up
this paranoid claims about this guy by claiming he is doing all this
stuff from child molesting to running a pirate radio station off the
coast. Then they say "oh he found a "loophole" in the FCC rules,
listen you stupid fat *******s remove the dildo with the rusty razor
blades from your ass and hear me well, there was no "loophole" as
you claim, the rules has always been there, your just ****ed off that
he's using the rule and you don't have the mental capacity to use
them. It funny that some fat *******s are allowed to say what they want
on the air but when K1MAN wants to this fat *******s from the Hitler
youth jump in on these newsgroups, chat rooms, and message boards
whining "oh, what K1MAN is doing is illegal ..... boo hoo". Don't
radio too serious and get a life you fat *******s.

---------------------------------

This is not a SMEAR campaign as Glenn Baxter claims. NEWS LETTER gets
the
truth about someone who is destroying our wonderful Hobby because he
has a
grudge against the ARRL, and anyone who does not agree with his views
on how
Amateur Radio should be, according to Glenn Baxter. JUST BE AWARE !
Glenn Baxter's only concern is to get your Dollar! This is a business
for
IARN, Just see for yourself.
AARN/AARA Does not represent the Majority of Ham Operators in
the World !
SEE FOR YOURSELF, DIAL INTO HIS WEB SITE, CHECK IT OUT !
Also, Walter Cronkite, KB2GSD is not part of the IARN Organization

It has been revealed to us Glenn Baxter references Walter Cronkite
when
fraudulently applying for Government Grants to make his organization
look
good so he can extort funds for his own personal use to keep his
station on
the air. IARN/AARA is not financially solvent and is on the brink of
Bankruptcy.
** IARN/AARA is NOT recognized by CBS, ABC, BBC, or any other
Net-work
affiliation **
IARN: (I)t's (A)nother (R)adio (N)utcase !!!
HOURS AHEAD, AND NOBODY CARES

It seems to me that this "Newsletter" is that a smear campaign
against this guy. One of this day you fat *******s while your enjoying
each other company with dildos with rusty razor blades embedded in
them. So poor ass smock is going to write a newsletter about you and
your little group and gather information about you and your group and
spread all your dark secrets over the internet, you fat *******s. What
about the ARRL? So the son of bitch doesn't like them, BIG FREAKING
DEAL!!!! So does a huge population of the amateur service. Everyone who
hates the ARRL has that right, you fat *******s. Despite what you and
all your little fat ******* friends think my Baxter has the right to
voice his even on the radio.
---------------------------------

After you have received our Flyer, check it out, call Glenn Baxter at
(207/495-2215) and let him know your heard from News Letter. You will
be
amazed of the response you will receive. As a matter of fact, since
you are
paying for this call, ask Glenn why he does not have an 800 number.
Then call
Walter Cronkite, 212-975-3627, and speak with Marline Adler. Ask her
about
Glenn Baxter and why he promos Walter on his WEB Site and Broadcast to

further his credibility of his organization, and if Walter is a part
of
IARN/AARA. The Cronkite camp wants Glenn to stop. When you call Glenn,
ask:

1=2E Who is his representative in Washington, DC to lobby for AARA/IARN?
Also,
what is his Dun & Bradstreet rating of his organization. (Watch Glenn
waffle
on that one)

2=2E Ask how many Radio Ham Clubs uses IARN as their Club Affiliate?
Where are
they, and who is the President of that particular Radio Club, and what
is
his/her call sign?

Why doesn't he broadcast this information?

3=2E Which one of Glenn's Organizations is a Maine Corporation registered
with
the Secretary of State? Who are the Corporate Officers (besides his
own
family, if any)?

Ask Glenn what really happen to him at Dayton?
4. Why doesn't IARN/AARA attend major Ham Fest in New England area?
(Don't
buy this bullcrap he doesn't have the time). What Ham Fest overseas
does he
attend?

Why does Glenn pack a Gun these days?
5. How many Jump Teams does he have? Ask for a list of names of the
Hundreds
of personnel he can use in an International Disaster. (If you get 10
names,
your lucky)
News Letter knows what really happen during Hurricane Marilyn!

6=2E Besides his big mouth, ask Glenn what AARA/IARN has actually done
for Ham
Radio?
(That should be a good one, you'll get an ear-full of bullcrap
and
dribble from that question)

7=2E Ask Glenn why he got fired from Collins Radio (Another good one, we
know
the truth)
(Then ask about his days at Vermont Academy and why he was
considered
such a nerd!)

8=2E Why is Chris Murdock's call, WA1HOD, have the same QTH as K1MAN? See

Callbook

You will notice a cloy-babble, rhetoric, insipid reply (if any) from
Glenn,
and his usual crying and whining about all he is doing for Ham Radio,
and
the ARRL is so evil and bad for the common Ham Operator. Of course you
will
get this response that he doesn't have to give names and addresses of
people
that represent his organization (because he has none!). ARRL list the
names
in the front of their QST Magazine. Any legitimate Corporation makes
the
Names of their Officers & Sponsors open for public scrutiny.

Just sit back and look what is going on here, Glen Baxter, K1MAN is a
fraud.
This Organization of his will never replace the ARRL, or even come
close to
representing the majority of Hams in the World. Just beware! After you
talk
to Glenn, if you have a Computer, check into his WEB Site, that is
where the
real BullCrap is. Watch your wallet!
Glenn always brags on the air it doesn't cost (and the term he uses)
dues, to
join IARN; however, you have to pay 10 Bucks for a stupid T-Shirt, and

$35.00 a year for a full membership to listen to this worthless
Broadcast.
WOW, Look at me, I are an AARA Member. Go to your local Ham Fest and
wearing
that T-Shirt, you'll be the toast-of-the- town! Do yourself a favor,
get
away from this idiot, talk to other Hams, enjoy the Hobby! The ARRL
may not
be perfect, and not for everybody, but at least it is a creditable
organization that has been the backbone of Ham Radio for a long time,
and is
well known!
HELP BEAUTIFY THE AIRWAVES, GET RID OF K1MAN
****************************** ******************************
**********
#42 THE MANCHESTER NEWS LETTER Aug 98

Newsletter Information Bulletin Service coming up in 3
minutes---------News
Letter information bulletin service coming up in 2 minutes--------10
seconds---------This is News Letter, World Headquarters, reporting
from
Manchester, New Hampshire, man-kinds answer to get information out
about our
local raving lunatic, alleged Child Molester, noted pervert, general
nuisance on the Ham Bands, Glenn Baxter, Chief honcho of IARN (It's
Another
Radio Nutcase), of a broadca$h, than any normal human being on the
Planet
Earth could just-care-less. So sit back, join the fun, read this
edition of
News Letter............

Week of 20 April 98: As you may of noticed, good old Glenn Baxter has
stopped
airing the full Names, addresses, phone numbers, of his callers that
call
his show. I guess the Warning Flyers we send out about AARA/IARN got
the
supreme irritant a little upset. I guess Glenn can't deal with the
truth, and
has to hide his callers so News Letter won't contact them. Gee Glenn,
did we
upset your programming, and World conquest of dominating Ham Radio
with your
bullcrap? Sorry, but it won't slow us down on getting info out to
the public
about your stupid, insipid, organization. Your creditability is shot!
Too
bad, Ha, Ha, Ha! We just thought of something, I bet it takes a lot
more
work to edit programming tapes, screen the callers, so Glenn-baby can
get the
correct information out on the air. Talk about hiding behind the
microphone
!!!
Glenn's new format by editing personal information shows, again,
IARN's level
of Creditability. When you listen to these interviews, you can tell
parts
are being edited out. It was funny because the week of 27 April 98,
Glenn was
talking to a Ham from Worcester, MA and stated the majority of letters
we
receive are pro his broadcast. Boy, we know that's bullcrap. Here's
the
drill: Caller, what's your first name and location?. Glenn Baxter is
so
scared that News Letter is going to let someone know the truth, he
can't
stand it! Hey Glenn, next time you get an anonymous call, or letter,
remember, you are now doing the same thing! Your are a fake,
bullcrapper,
and a worthless Scumbag. You readers ask yourself this. Glenn stated
his
Letters & Callers are 10 to 1 pro his broadcast, if that is so, why
did Glenn
discontinue giving out names and address of his callers??? The next
thing
you will notice, Glenn will probably have the same people call, (since
he
doesn't have to air their names), and brag how great IARN is. Just
remember
you saw this first here in News Letter. To confirm all this, call up
yourself, see if Glenn will air you comments!
Remember, IARN/AARA is not a talk-Radio show, and is not the first
News
Line broadcast service.

HOSS-TRADERS HAM FEST: Rochester, NH weekend of 9, 10 May 1998 , I was
not
able to attend; however, several area local Hams went, and they said
it was
great. This is their report: Looks like most of the AM'ers were there.
There
was Tim, Pete, Dale, Dale, Eric, Jim, Jim, Bill, Bill, Bill, Jeff,
Mark,
Chuck, Dave, Carl, John, Kenny, Ken, Steve, Warren, Mike, Chris, the
regular
crew. There were several AM groups. Tim arrived in style with the
Cadavilac, Dales was setup with his Military Gear, and Bill was set up
in
his Van with his Johnson Ranger. The Deer Meat was ...

To me you fat *******s are a bunch of whinny little babies who have
nothing better to do with your time but send out this bull**** ARRL
loving newsletter while you insert dildo's with rusty razor blades
embedded in it deep into each other asses.

~FAT *******S!!!~

TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW=20
20 METERS, 10 METERS, 2 METERS

Old April 16th 05, 01:16 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

Really, I think it rather funny that K1MAN can't have goods to sale
but the ARRL can. If anyone violates the law it's the ARRL, and I'm
sure there is come whiney little ARRL lovers out there that would say,
OH K1MAN IS ADVERTISING HIS GOODS DIRECTLY. Well you lazy fat *******s
the rules state that amateur station cannot make money direct or
indirect, So the K1MAN may be telling people in his bulletins to go to
his website, where he is selling goods (DIRECT) the ARRL is selling
goods (INDIRECT). And for you fat lazy *******s out there here is the
rule:

Rest of toddyboy's yet another lame attempt at putting together a
cohesive paragraph deleted

Toddyboy, my 7 year old, first grader grandaughter could teach you how
to spell and structure sentences properly, when to and when not to use
plural vs singular. Shall I have her type up a tutorial for you? If she
does can you get someone to read it and explaine it to you?
Old April 16th 05, 03:46 AM
KC8GXW

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

It's very hard to understand anything that he's written. I have to guess
at which word he meant to use, not just the misspellings.
Look at the topic, does he mean RESPONSE? A spell checkers not going to
help at all.

Old April 16th 05, 08:00 AM
N9OGL

here's the fixed version

[...]

But the ARRL can. If anyone is violates the law it's the ARRL, and I'm

Sure there is some whiney little ARRL lovers out there that would say,

OH K1MAN IS ADVERTISING HIS GOODS DIRECTLY. Well you lazy fat
*******s, the rules state that amateur station cannot make money direct
or Indirect, So K1MAN may be telling people in his bulletins to go to
His website, where he is selling goods (DIRECT) while the ARRL is
selling
Goods (INDIRECT). And for you fat lazy *******s out there here is the
Rule:

=A797.113 Prohibited transmissions.

(a) No amateur station shall transmit:

(2) Communications for hire or for material compensation, direct or
Indirect, paid or promised, except as otherwise provided in these
Rules,

So while K1MAN is doing it directly, W1AW is doing it indirectly. I
Often find it funny that it's the ARRL members who are whining about
him.. hmm do you think the ARRL and it's members are trying to set up
[...]

As I've asked many times before where in the FCC rules does it state
that a person can't run opinionated information bulletin? The problem
is that these low life fat ******* ARRL members believe that "oh,
Informational bulletins must be news". Nowhere in the FCC rules does it
state that you fat *******s. The rules and the FCC, has through warning
letters stated that and information bulletin only has to be information
relating to amateur radio and directed to the amateur radio service.
Plus, there is also no time limit on bulletins. By the way you fat
*******s Glenn has been on the air not ten years but more like 17
years. I really think it funny that here is a bunch of ARRL / QUEER RZ
people who want to suppress someone speech. It is also funny that this
group and their little buddies at the ARRL and QUEER RZ are make up
this paranoid claims about this guy, by claiming he is doing all this
stuff from child molesting to running a pirate radio station off the
coast. Then they say "oh he found a "loophole" in the FCC rules. Listen
you stupid fat *******s remove the dildo with the rusty razor blades
from your ass and hear what I have to say. There was no "loophole" as
you claim, the rules has always been there, you're just ****ed off
that he's using the rule and you don't have the mental capacity to use
them. It funny that some fat *******s are allowed to say what they want
on the air, but when K1MAN wants to these fat *******s from the Hitler
youth jump in on these newsgroups, chat rooms, and message boards
whining "oh, what K1MAN is doing is illegal..... Boo hoo". Don't take
[...]

this guy. One of this days you fat *******s will be enjoying each other
company with dildos with rusty razor blades embedded in them cram in
your asses and some poor smock is going to write a newsletter about you
and your little group and spread all your dark secrets over the
internet, you fat *******s. What about the ARRL? So the son of bitch
doesn't like them, BIG FREAKING DEAL!!!! So does a huge population of
the amateur radio community. Everyone who hates the ARRL has that
right, you fat *******s. Despite what you and all your little fat
******* friends think Mr. Baxter has the right to voice his opinion,

Old April 16th 05, 11:33 AM
Mr. Obvious

"Nazis"?

Better watch what you're accusing people of being/doing.

I smell a defamation of character lawsuit brewing if this line of
thought escalates...

Perhaps Mr. Kane would care to add his $.02?

Old April 16th 05, 06:56 PM
Leland C Scott

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here a fixed version:

My herpes finally quit flaring up yesterday.