Old April 23rd 05, 07:47 PM
ZZZZPK

"bb" wrote:

:
: G1LVN wrote:
: You'll be saying we have to give back the internet 44.x.x.x IP
: address
: range next, OM. We could probably get $billions for a Class A
: allocation like that. Yet we don't do we?
:
: Are you active on 24GHz?
:

maybe not yet...but he will /M soon enough :-)

Old April 23rd 05, 09:02 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
Joe wrote:
"bb" wrote in message
ups.com...

24GHz, huh? What's that?

Only a cber would ask a stupid question like that.

Are you active on 24 GHz?

Does he need to be to point out that your question was

stupid?

Steve, K4YZ

"Woe is me, woe is me! I'm about to lose something that I've never
used and likely will never use."

So Steve, tell us about your 24 GHz rig.

I never said I have one, Brain...

Do you also call in "stolen vehicle" reports on cars you've never
owned? Missing persons on peole you've never known?

"Woe is me!"

Old April 25th 05, 07:19 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I never said I have one, Brain...

Do you also call in "stolen vehicle" reports on cars you've never
owned? Missing persons on peole you've never known?

"Woe is me!"

You're still chasing the wrong tail, Brain...

Not that THAT is unusual....

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 25th 05, 11:42 AM
Peter

On 22 Apr 2005 05:06:30 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

I know that any use of the bands above 2.3Ghz on this side is
very rare. I think we will be lucky to maintain even sharing
arangements in the future, let alone keep exclusive allocations.

Not so! I've attended several Microwave Update conventions in the USA
and always come away thinking how keen and act

Check the websites of the varous US microwave groups and you'll see
that these bands have lots of activity ... especially up to 10GHz and
increasingly to 47GHz and above.

Try www.ntms.org as a starter!

Peter, G3PHO
Old May 3rd 05, 12:42 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I never said I have one, Brain...

Do you also call in "stolen vehicle" reports on cars you've never
owned? Missing persons on peole you've never known?

"Woe is me!"

You're still chasing the wrong tail, Brain...

Not that THAT is unusual....

Steve, K4YZ

Caught you lying enough that my instincts are pretty good.

So you're crying "Woe is me" over the Brits loosing a band that you've
never made a single amateur transmission on??? Has W4 land and G-land
even made a 2M QSO yet?

Hi! You are as ridiculous as God has ever made a person.

Why don't we hold a raffle and at a buck a ticket, find some Central
State's VHFfer, preferably a lowly Technician, who will -allow you- to
use his 24GHz gear so you can be that Superior Extra that you've
claimed to be for years. You just might be able to earn a Civil Air
Patrol medal for you singularly in-distinctive accomplishment. Hi!

You lying sack of excrement.