RadioBanter

-   -   AMATEUR'S USE AMATEUR AUXILIARY TO SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/69468-amateurs-use-amateur-auxiliary-suppress-free-speech.html)

KC8GXW April 23rd 05 03:39 AM

N9OGL wrote:

if you like that check out this site.

http://www.illwillpress.com/

So there's the problem, toady is still into cartoons and cartoon porn.
It's no wonder the gayboy can't face reality!

KC8GXW April 23rd 05 03:59 AM

The drag queen wet his panties while trying to think:

Hey toady, I just made copies of some of your post and I am in the
processes of printing them out. They will be in the mail to your mommy
tomorrow. I bet you get spanked, maybe she'll tell your daddy and he'll
make you bend over, I bet they wash your mouth out with soap! One
question before you go off on some stupid rant, would you dare to talk
to another grown man, face to face, the way you talk here? So go change
your Betty Boop panties and think about the question before you answer!

Dave Heil April 23rd 05 04:49 AM

N9OGL wrote:

I didn't say it was dumb, I said the people who use it (like you) are.

"...Not some moron redneck from Tennessee on some dumb newsgroup."

--N9OGL on 22 April 2005

Oops! It looks like you did say so, Todd.

Dave K8MN

N9OGL April 23rd 05 05:20 AM

On your sending my post, donm't bother i'm 37 years old and I old
enough to say what I want. to answer you stupid question yeah, I
would...if you where standing right in font of I would tell you to go
**** yourself right to you dumbass face...just like the dumbass CB
operator you are.

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê April 23rd 05 05:23 AM

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...

: Amateurs on the Usenet rec.radio.amater.policy are now using the
: Asshole Radio Relay League (ARRL) FCC Amateur Auxiliary to suppress my
: right to free speech over the air waves.

Tedd,

You need to understand some definitions before you spue such nonsense,
especially the difference between "Free Speech" and "Lawful Speech".

QRM'ers - Those who by their own consensus reality, set
themselves apart from and superior and use
this illusory superiority to restrict or censor any others
attempts at communication through. Rarely identify
themselves.

Censorship - The attempt, successful or not, by an arbitrary set of
human beings to remove the ability of any other arbitrary
but disjoint set of human beings to perceive the intended
Message of a human being.

Community - Any arbitrary group of human beings who gather together
for one or more purposes. Synonym for Mob.

Control - Regulation of activity and content. That which should only
be applied to oneself. The need to control others is a
dishonorable symptom of the failed need to control oneself.

Ethics - Rules of conduct which appease and satisfy one's own true self.
Sometimes directly opposed to Morals.

Freedom - The ability of a person to execute any arbitrary action that
the person desires.

Free Speech - That speech which does not conflict with Ethics.

Lawful Speech - That speech which does not conflict with Morals.

Mob - Any arbitrary group of human beings who gather together for
one or more purposes. Synonym for Community.

Morals - Rules of conduct which appease and satisfy a Community.
Sometimes directly opposed to Ethics.

Obligation - Required action due to previous agreement or
condition. This is what most people call "responsibility".

Responsibility - A voluntary state of awareness, which results in
actions for the highest and best good of one's self.
Also, your ability to respond. Responsibility can
never be coerced or enforced, but must always be a
free choice.

KC8GXW April 23rd 05 12:35 PM

N9OGL wrote:
On your sending my post, donm't bother i'm 37 years old and I old
enough to say what I want. to answer you stupid question yeah, I
would...if you where standing right in font of I would tell you to go
**** yourself right to you dumbass face...just like the dumbass CB
operator you are.

It's not about age toady. You might be 37 years old, but you act like
you're 14 and how many mature 37 your olds still live at home with mommy
and daddy? You don't want to know what happened to the last gay boy that
called me a dumbass.
Speaking of a dumbass, how in the hell can anybody stand in FONT?
Now pecker breath, answer all the questions. HOW is it anybody's fault
but your own stupidity that you post the wrong call, or that you accuse
people of doing something that you yourself did, and why are you so
obsessed with Steve's rear end, that you mention it in every post?
You were/are a cb'er, you got a 5wpm general given to you, now you are
better then everybody with a lower class or a higher class license then
you? You don't see anything wrong with this picture perv boy? I can't
wait for them to drop the code, you'll have thousands of toadies on hf!

N9OGL April 23rd 05 02:05 PM

you might be 37 years old, but you act like
you're 14 and how many mature 37 your olds still live at home with

mommy
and daddy?

Around these parts, a lot. the price for rent is extremely high and
this community has no low income housing.

You don't want to know what happened to the last gay boy that
called me a dumbass.

You probably did what you do your boyfriend stevey butt **** up the
ass!

HOW is it anybody's fault
but your own stupidity that you post the wrong call

well see you ****ing crack whore your callsign is KC8GXW and his is
KC8GWX Hmmmm it don't take a ****ing rocket scientist to figure that
one out asshole

or that you accuse
people of doing something that you yourself did,

you lost me there.

and why are you so
obsessed with Steve's rear end

I'm not obsessed he is an ass just like you!!!

You were/are a cb'er, you got a 5wpm general given to you

No I did you ass, I took my 13WPM I got my general back in 1993. you
like you little butt buddy steve, you don't know what the **** you are
talking about. oh, i never messed around with CB's I went from being a
shortwave radio listener to amateur radio. I got interested in
shortwave broadcast when i got out high school in 1987 and got my
novice license in 1991, my tech in 1992 and my general and my
commercial in 1993.
here's some code for you....
three dits, four dits, two dits, da, you eat it all the time RA RA
RA!!!

TODD N9OGL

K4YZ April 23rd 05 02:06 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Hey #### head! it not my fault your ****ty call sign and his is close
so you can go #### you yourself or perhaps you should #### ###hole
buddy Steve.

Yes, it IS "your fault"...Your fault that you didn't take the time
to make sure you had the right person.

So who's the ####head now, Toiddie...?!?!

Calling people names, like you and your little ##### on
here has done to me, I would call "over the line" too so get over

you
####ing fat #######!

Not once, Todd, have I ever called you A N Y T H I N G like you
have unleashed in this public forum...

I never fake a nick you lying sack of #### so why
don 't you take a razor blade dildo and shove it up your and your
####ing slut steve ###. you ####ing poor excuse of a ####ing amateur
operator. oh and eat #### and die you ####ing fat #######!!!!

Gee...wasn't THAT impressive!

and by the way your little #### steve has posted #### off my blog

(the
complete article) which is copyrighted) again #### yourselves up your
###es with a razor blad dildo you ####ing fat *******s

Sorry, Todd...Your blog is not "copyrighted"...And even if it
were, you've been given complete and unequivical credit for anything
that was cited.

Good luck.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ April 23rd 05 02:21 PM

N9OGL wrote:
you might be 37 years old, but you act like
you're 14 and how many mature 37 your olds still live at home with

mommy
and daddy?

Around these parts, a lot. the price for rent is extremely high and
this community has no low income housing.

You're 37 and you can't afford an apartment...?!?!

M A Y B E if you had a job?

You don't want to know what happened to the last gay boy that
called me a dumb###.

You probably did what you do your boyfriend stevey butt #### up the
###!

Toiddie, you have some real issues to deal with.

HOW is it anybody's fault
but your own stupidity that you post the wrong call

well see you ####ing crack whore your callsign is KC8GXW and his is
KC8GWX Hmmmm it don't take a ####ing rocket scientist to figure that
one out ###hole

The ###hole here was the drunk idiot that didn't take an extra 10
seconds to see if it was the right one.

or that you accuse
people of doing something that you yourself did,

you lost me there.

That wasn't hard to do. You've been lost all your life.

That's why mommie and daddie are still breast feeding you at the
age of 37.

and why are you so
obsessed with Steve's rear end

I'm not obsessed he is an ### just like you!!!

I am AMAZED at how you can be 37 years old, IN COLLEGE, and have
grammar that a first year EASL student would choke on.

You were/are a cb'er, you got a 5wpm general given to you

No I did you ass, I took my 13WPM I got my general back in 1993. you
like you little butt buddy steve, you don't know what the #### you

are
talking about.

Coming from YOU, Toiddie, that's hillarious! (*Hmmmmmmmmm...that
was four syllables...hope he understood it...)

oh, i never messed around with CB's I went from being a
shortwave radio listener to amateur radio. I got interested in
shortwave broadcast when i got out high school in 1987 and got my
novice license in 1991, my tech in 1992 and my general and my
commercial in 1993.

And you've been getting your nose rubbed in your assinine rantings
all along...

here's some code for you....
three dits, four dits, two dits, da, you eat it all the time RA RA
RA!!!

You really need to sober up before you post, Toiddie.

Steve, K4YZ

Steveo April 23rd 05 02:27 PM

KC8GXW wrote:
You don't want to know what happened to the last gay boy that
called me a dumbass.

This? eg

http://www.n8wwm.4t.com/