Old April 23rd 05, 07:49 PM
George Orwell

Default Who Am I?

I flee ARES meetings in fear.

I cringe behind curtains when someone drives down my street.

I spew filth from behind anon remailers.

I am unwelcome at ham radio gatherings in my community.

I inherited my 800 sq ft tin roof hovel from my adoptive mother.

I survive on SSI but have this "job" which allows me to be on
Usenet 24/7.

Riley has cited me numerous times for malicious qrm on 20 meters.

I think Stagger Lee is seven, no eight different people.

I was cited by city code inspectors for blocking the public
sidewalk with antenna wires.

"Lloyd" is an imaginary person whom I call Tubby.

I have no friends.

A retired State Dept. ambassador in my community is the
cause of all my problems.

Old April 24th 05, 08:45 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Schwartz wrote:
George Orwell wrote:

In article
"George Orwell" wrote:

I (whines flushed)

It's Secret Davey ASSheil. He's a "an bass odor," that's why he has to
drench himself in right guard.

Perhaps Gopher Face, who's drunk daddy lost his photog assignment
before WW2 ended since he couldn't stay sober long enough to do
anything of value.

Hey, Wogie. Seen any burly strangers lurking in your neighborhood?

You will.

He will hide behind the curtains. Marie isn't there to protect him anymore.