Old April 27th 05, 09:54 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Brain...I know that "paying attention" is not one of your
virtures, however your "mentor" has taken Todd in as his new
handpuppet.

Meanwhile, I'm reviewing your application to be my new mentor. So

far
it's not looking too good.

Sorry, Brain...Don't know who filed THAT application, however it
wasn't me. I prefer a job where there's actually a likelyhood that
there will be a positive outcome.

You work too ahrd to prevent it.

If I were you, I'd be feeling a bit jealous right about now...

Len still has both hands, right?

Guess Lennie found someone with an even lower IQ than you, as

hard
as that is to imagine....

Dunno, what are your IQs?

GCT 146, according to Uncle. Yours?

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 28th 05, 04:30 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Brain...I know that "paying attention" is not one of your
virtures, however your "mentor" has taken Todd in as his new
handpuppet.

Meanwhile, I'm reviewing your application to be my new mentor. So

far
it's not looking too good.

Sorry, Brain...Don't know who filed THAT application, however it
wasn't me. I prefer a job where there's actually a likelyhood that
there will be a positive outcome.

You work too ahrd to prevent it.

Your words. Why do you run away from your own words when confronted by
them?

You claimed that you wanted to sit down with me and teach me a few
things. If that isn't a desire to become my mentor, I don't know what
is.

If I were you, I'd be feeling a bit jealous right about

now...

Len still has both hands, right?

Guess Lennie found someone with an even lower IQ than you,

as
hard
as that is to imagine....

Dunno, what are your IQs?