Old April 29th 05, 02:44 PM
K4YZ

Default END OF REC.RADIO.AMATUER.POLICY is here

George Orwell wrote:
You think it is over but you are mistake. A ####ing usenet group

that
has no real concept of freedom of speech rec.radio.amateur.policy

will
not get away with their bully crap.

What you don't have a concept of, Todd, is that "majority rules",
and the majority here, whether they like ME or not, definately DON'T
like you. Sorry.

Instead the whold ****ing group
will be canecled from the major use net servers by a hacker friend of
mine who has already begin. It will take 10 to 15 days but pretty

soon
there wont be no more posts showing up in here. The hacker has PGP

keys
to do it and it is being done now.

Uh huh...Yeah...right.

So goodbye you lousy mother####ing assholes. Just remmember when the
group is gone and your clik has to post somewheres else that you did

it
to yourselfs.

And don't forget, Todd, we know what you look like and where you
live.

K4YZ EAT #### AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd McDaugherty is a coward.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 29th 05, 03:22 PM
K4YZ

So in other words it is up to the control operator to determine what
goes through his or hir...

"her"...

radio, not some dumb###es on some newsgroup on the internet! It not my
fault if some slimy little weasel want to use a national organization
like the ###HOLE RADIO RELAY LEAGUE (ARRL) and the FCC to supress
someone speech because he is a die hard communist.

Todd, you claim to be some champion of free speech, yet you are
constantly railing agains the ARRL...An organization that has not said
ONE word about you or your idiotic shows.

Not a ONE of the people, myeself included, has alleged to speak on
behalf of the League.

So why do you keep insisting that the ARRL is somehow trying to
suppress your "free speech", when it's so blatantly clear that the
organization could care less about Todd McDaugherty...????

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 29th 05, 03:54 PM
Mel A. Nomah

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

:
: And don't forget, Todd, we know what you look like and where you
: live.
:

And Steve wonders why people use screen names when posting here!

M.A.N.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

Old April 29th 05, 11:33 PM
K4YZ

Mel A. Nomah wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

:
: And don't forget, Todd, we know what you look like and where you
: live.
:

And Steve wonders why people use screen names when posting here!

Nope.

It's just so the papers get serve to the right person.

You overesitmate your own worth to society if you think I'd
prejudice my freedom with an act of violence against "people" like you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 30th 05, 12:58 AM
Mel A. Nomah

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
:
: You overesitmate your own worth to society if you think I'd
: prejudice my freedom with an act of violence
:
: Steve, K4YZ
:

Does anyone wonder why Stalker Steve introduces the idea of "violence" to
this thread?

Nobody mentioned violence here, but here is Extra (heavy) Steve opening the
topic. People should now be doubly cautious about revealing their identity
in his environment.

Perhaps "papers" are destined for service at151 12TH AVE NW, WINCHESTER TN
37398 also?

M.A.N.

Old April 30th 05, 05:41 AM
K4YZ

Mel A. Nomah wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
:
: You overesitmate your own worth to society if you think I'd
: prejudice my freedom with an act of violence
:
: Steve, K4YZ
:

Does anyone wonder why Stalker Steve introduces the idea of

"violence" to
this thread?

I didn't introduce violence. I said that we know where and to
whom to deliver the papers.

Nobody mentioned violence here, but here is Extra (heavy) Steve

opening the
topic. People should now be doubly cautious about revealing their

identity
in his environment.

No, YOU opened the topic.

Perhaps "papers" are destined for service at 151 12TH AVE NW,

WINCHESTER TN
37398 also?

I doubt it. You'd have to identify yourself and I seriously doubt
you have the cajones to do so.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 30th 05, 08:23 PM
Mel A. Nomah

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

:
: I didn't introduce violence.
:

Where is Brian with his Liar-Meter?

We just got a big fat juicy one! There was no mention in this thread of
violence until Nursie introduced it with his words [an act of violence
against "people" like you].

:
: No, YOU opened the topic.
:

Wow! Instead of "acknowledging his mistake" (that's Nursie talk for "aw
crap, they caught me lying again"), he puts on his Pinnochio suit and tells
another big fat one!

The facts stand on their own, Nursie --- the first mention in this thread of
violence is your words [an act of violence against "people" like you].

Give us a meter reading Brian. How many is that now?

73,

M.A.N.

Old April 29th 05, 04:51 PM
Roger Wiseman

George Orwell wrote:
K4YZ EAT **** AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save some **** for me I use it for breath
freshener!
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old May 6th 05, 04:12 AM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

"George Orwell" thinks

:
: So goodbye you lousy mother****ing assholes. Just remmember when the
: group is gone and your clik has to post somewheres else that you did it
: to yourselfs.
:

Dear George,

This newsgroup is no longer a newsgroup. It is but simply an inbred
collection of mutually hateful misfits like K4YZ, KOHB, NOIMD, N2EY, Leonard
Andersen, and those of similar ilk who find arousal in growling at one
another. No useful information has appeared here in this century.

73, over and out,

Barnabus Grumwitch Overbyte
--
"All persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be
construed."