Old April 29th 05, 03:16 PM
K4YZ

Default Todd's Really Lsoing It Now...

Ok, as most of you know I'm running an information bulletin on HF, and
it seems that there are some whinny..

"whiney"

little ###hole ham radio operators who are crying here on the internet.

The only oen crying is you, Todd.

They are crying about these bulletins because simply put they don't
have the balls to do anything about it except cry about
it.....booohooo!

No one's crying here, Todd. However if you crank up on HF 24/7,
you'll find out that 99.999% of your critics will be anyone BUT
RRAP participants.

It seems that I have learned from a few amateur radio operators that
I'm on the FCC Amateur Auxillary list.

Todd...You got your chain jerked and you did the absolutely most
predictable thing....went into knee jerk mode.

Yeah right, a ####ing group that has no real concept of freedom of
speech.

More of us have actually been responsible for GIVING you that
right, Todd...And you just abuse it and make a mockery of it.

Read some good civics books.

"Freedom of Speech" was NEVER intended to allow foul, profane,
mentally deranged persons such as yourself be a public nuisance.

"Freedom of Speech" was intended to (A) ensure the freedom of an
open and unencumbered media, and to allow the rank-and-file citizen to
participate in his/her chosen religion and form of government.

You make a mockery of it.

The reason I'm supposable...

"supposedly"

on this list is because of these whinny amateur operator (and we know
who they are, they can be found on rec.radio.amateur.policy) simply
because they live out it the bum#### outback hillsides and don't have
the mental capacity to read, expecially the FCC rules.

We, including me, read the rules just fine.

YOU don't like the idea that your "target audience" finds you to be
illiterate, ill mannered, foul mouthed and bascially an annoying shadow
of what an "Amateur" ought to be...

So for those ####ing hillybillies that can't read let me break it down
for you.

If they can't read or write, how would they know what it is you're
about to say...???

So go gather your wife/sister so she sit by and read it too you, since
women from where you are are a hell of lot smarter and she can explain
it to you! you ####ing inbred mother####er!!

Always with a sharp wit and silver tongue, eh, Todd...?!?!

So manly...so strong...NOT!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 29th 05, 03:29 PM
KC8GXW

K4YZ wrote:

Ok, as most of you know I'm running an information bulletin on HF, and
it seems that there are some whinny..

snip
So go gather your wife/sister so she sit by and read it too you, since
women from where you are are a hell of lot smarter and she can explain
it to you! you ####ing inbred mother####er!!

Steve, K4YZ

That looks like copyrighted material to me Steve. Not trying to censor
you, butt (oops, sorry toad) you know how the toad feels about freedom
of speech! Toad does seem to be an expert on internet porn and
inbreeding, doesn't he?

Old April 29th 05, 04:00 PM
Mel A. Nomah

"yojimbo" wrote in message
: On 29 Apr 2005 07:16:07 -0700, K4YZ wrote:
: [drivelsnip]
:
: Poor, poor Steve. He has Todd's ISP boot Todd off this group, and then
: he gets so lonely that he starts posting Todd's stuff himself so that he
: can "rebut" it.

Gee, and I thought I was the only one who noticed that curious fact.

:
: [Theme from "Twilight Zone" plays in the background.]
:

Probably more like the "Dueling Banjo" theme from Deliverance.

73,

M.A.N.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

Old May 2nd 05, 11:45 PM
bb

Mel A. Nomah wrote:
"yojimbo" wrote in message
[...]

Steve said that he wanted to sit down and teach me a few things. I
asked if he was applying to be my new mentor. He looked so ridiculous.

Old May 3rd 05, 07:20 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:

Steve said that he wanted to sit down and teach me a few things. I
asked if he was applying to be my new mentor. He looked so

ridiculous.

Only in that anyone might expect to be able to teach you ANYthing.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 5th 05, 11:10 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Steve said that he wanted to sit down and teach me a few things.

asked if he was applying to be my new mentor. He looked so

ridiculous.

Only in that anyone might expect to be able to teach you

ANYthing.

Steve, K4YZ

Huh?

"Huh?" indeed!

Sheeeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 6th 05, 03:09 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Steve said that he wanted to sit down and teach me a few

things.
asked if he was applying to be my new mentor. He looked so
ridiculous.

Only in that anyone might expect to be able to teach you

ANYthing.

Steve, K4YZ

Huh?

"Huh?" indeed!

Sheeeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

Sheesh indeed.

Got papers? Got anything at all?

Old May 7th 05, 03:08 AM
bb

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Steve said that he wanted to sit down and teach me a few

things.
asked if he was applying to be my new mentor. He looked so
ridiculous.

Only in that anyone might expect to be able to teach you
ANYthing.

Steve, K4YZ

Huh?

"Huh?" indeed!

Sheeeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

Sheesh indeed.

Got papers? Got anything at all?

Really! Anything at all???

C'mon Steve, you've got a box full of other people's medals, but you
don't have your own MARS license? Your MARS letter of appointment to
"ANCOIC???"

Hi!

You are not to be beleived.

Old May 7th 05, 02:16 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Steve said that he wanted to sit down and teach me a few

things.
asked if he was applying to be my new mentor. He looked so
ridiculous.

Only in that anyone might expect to be able to teach you
ANYthing.

Steve, K4YZ

Huh?

"Huh?" indeed!

Sheeeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

Sheesh indeed.

Got papers? Got anything at all?

Really! Anything at all???

C'mon Steve, you've got a box full of other people's medals, but you
don't have your own MARS license? Your MARS letter of appointment to
"ANCOIC???"

Hi!

You are not to be beleived.

It's "believed", Brian.

And you have the information to corroborate my claims.

No guts to actually do it...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ