Old April 30th 05, 07:15 PM
Jim Hampton

Default phil kane returns

"Userbeam Remailer" wrote in message
phil kane returns to rrap
wonder how much hate he will spread
this time

Phil has never spread any hate.

I've seen a few folks try and slam a few good amateurs (Phil, Hans, and a
few other come to mind), but generally I have seen that such folks that try
and slam the good folks generally think they are quite the wit.

I have found them only half right.

With all due regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old May 1st 05, 01:49 AM
Mike Coslo

Jim Hampton wrote:
"Userbeam Remailer" wrote in message

phil kane returns to rrap
wonder how much hate he will spread
this time

Phil has never spread any hate.

I've seen a few folks try and slam a few good amateurs (Phil, Hans, and a
few other come to mind), but generally I have seen that such folks that try
and slam the good folks generally think they are quite the wit.

I have found them only half right.

hehe, Good one, Jim.

What's the deal with the Phil bashers anyhow? I've never seen him be
anything but civil.

- Mike KB3EIA -
Old May 1st 05, 10:24 PM
Jim Hampton

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Jim Hampton wrote:
"Userbeam Remailer" wrote in message

phil kane returns to rrap
wonder how much hate he will spread
this time

Phil has never spread any hate.

I've seen a few folks try and slam a few good amateurs (Phil, Hans, and

few other come to mind), but generally I have seen that such folks that

try
and slam the good folks generally think they are quite the wit.

I have found them only half right.

hehe, Good one, Jim.

What's the deal with the Phil bashers anyhow? I've never seen him be
anything but civil.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Hello, Mike

Phil is well educated. I'm sure you've seen some *amazing* posts in this
newsgroup. You are very unlikely to fool Phil with some half-baked truths,
outright lies, or outright fairy tales. I suspect that bothers some folks.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old May 2nd 05, 11:23 PM
bb

Userbeam Remailer wrote:
phil kane returns to rrap
wonder how much hate he will spread
this time

Hate? Phil Kane?

I cannot associate the words.

moron phil kane N9OGL Policy 0 April 23rd 05 09:05 AM
phil kane troll K4YZ Policy 0 April 22nd 05 12:45 PM
Phil Kane Blathers [email protected] Policy 0 December 24th 04 09:25 PM
Dr. Phil made me violate the ECPA law!!! Mediaguy500 Scanner 12 June 13th 04 11:20 PM