Old May 8th 05, 08:25 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Default Poor little Butt Cornholer, his imaginary "pilot's license" isnot in the FAA's database!

Thrasher Remailer AKA wogie lloydie two-test unwiseman wrote:
Looks like he lied again!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !!!

We all know who the liar is wogie and it is you. You have yet to post
any proof of any of your accusations you have made of anyone.
Quit while you're ahead wogie, you are already the laughing stock of the
internet, everyone knows what a sad little POS you really are.
And if you knew who I was you might be able to find my pilots license in
the FCC data base.
Old May 8th 05, 09:08 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
Thrasher Remailer AKA wogie lloydie two-test unwiseman wrote:

Looks like he lied again!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !!!

We all know who the liar is wogie and it is you. You have yet to post
any proof of any of your accusations you have made of anyone.
Quit while you're ahead wogie, you are already the laughing stock of the
internet, everyone knows what a sad little POS you really are.
And if you knew who I was you might be able to find my pilots license in
the FCC data base.

And I will correct my mistake before you do wogie, I meant to say the
FAA database. And thanks for bringing this up by the way. I just went
into the FAA database and got a logon id so I could change my airman
certificate number from my SSN to another number.
So again wogie, you prove you don't have a clue.
Old May 9th 05, 03:14 PM
K4YZ

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
[...]

Speaking of not having a clue and flying...I wonder if Todd's been
flying his illegal "ultralight" any more...?!?!

He really should have gotten a clue by now and put some staples in
that yap of his before he blurts out some OTHER federal law that he's
violating....

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 11th 05, 04:27 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

George Orwell AKA two-test wogie lloydie wussman wrote:
In article
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

We all know who

You are whining excatly like Lardass Lloyd Davies.

You seem to be fixated on Lloyd Davies wogie, is he a fantasy of yours?

And if you knew who I was you might be able to find my pilots

license in

the FCC data base.

You mean the pilot's license that isn't there????

So tell me just what name or other search criteria you are using to
look for it. It's there wogie, if you know what to look for.

Poor wogie, had to retake the amateur radio exam because Riley caught
him red handed violating the rules, so now he has the welfare extra-lite
ticket he obtained by taking the exam at a license give-away VE session
where all the answers to all the questions are available. No knowledge
necessary, just memorize the answers. So tell us all about negative SWR
and RMS voltage wogie.

And then wogie braggs about having an RR Operator *Permit*, no test
necessary, just fill out an FCC form. Whaaa-hoooo, big deal!!! What
happened to that 2nd Class ticket you claim to have had wogie?