Old May 10th 05, 05:52 PM
K4YZ

Default Here's One For Lennie To Choke On....

Have fun, Lennie!

http://engadget.com/entry/1234000463042528/

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 11th 05, 08:21 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

Have fun, Lennie!

Finally!!!! Morse code is faster than something !!!!!

It's faster than a teeny-bopper text-messaging on a flip phone 12-key phone-pad.
What an unimpeachable endorsement that one is! My sides hurt from laughing so
hard.

Sunuvagun!

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 12th 05, 05:25 AM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

Have fun, Lennie!

Finally!!!! Morse code is faster than something !!!!!

It's faster than a teeny-bopper text-messaging on a flip phone 12-key

phone-pad.
What an unimpeachable endorsement that one is! My sides hurt from

laughing so
hard.

I imagine that your sides hurt from having too much "sides" to
carry around.

Sunuvagun!

Indeed.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 12th 05, 02:06 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

I imagine that your sides hurt from having too
much "sides" to carry around.

My doctor says my weight is ideal. Works for me!

http://www.walleyecentral.com/photop...php?photo=2126

http://www.walleyecentral.com/photop...php?photo=2125

Sunuvagun!

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 12th 05, 02:10 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

I imagine that your sides hurt from having too
much "sides" to carry around.

Can't sustain your position on the merits of the facts so you revert to
personalization, and untruthful personalization at that.

Sunuvagun!

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 12th 05, 03:34 PM
Michael Coslo

KØHB wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote

I imagine that your sides hurt from having too
much "sides" to carry around.

My doctor says my weight is ideal. Works for me!

http://www.walleyecentral.com/photop...php?photo=2126

http://www.walleyecentral.com/photop...php?photo=2125

Who's the guy holding ya, Hans? big grin

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old May 12th 05, 07:20 PM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

I imagine that your sides hurt from having too
much "sides" to carry around.

Can't sustain your position on the merits of the facts so you revert

personalization, and untruthful personalization at that.

Untruthful as in your opinion.

Truthful as in according to the pictures that you recently posted,
you have too much 'sides'...

And since when are YOU concerned about "...the merit of the
facts...", Hans...???

YOU are JUST as quick to slide in a personal poke as anyone in
here, so don't even TRY to 'look innocent' !

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 12th 05, 08:14 PM
bb

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

I imagine that your sides hurt from having too
much "sides" to carry around.

My doctor says my weight is ideal. Works for me!

http://www.walleyecentral.com/photop...p?photo=3D2126

http://www.walleyecentral.com/photop...p?photo=3D2125

Sunuvagun!

de Hans, K0HB

What taxidermist did you get those from?

Congrats on the great catches!

Old May 13th 05, 12:20 AM
bb

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

I imagine that your sides hurt from having too
much "sides" to carry around.

Can't sustain your position on the merits of the facts so you revert

personalization, and untruthful personalization at that.
=20
Sunuvagun!
=20
de Hans, K0HB

Steve lies.

Old May 13th 05, 03:27 AM

K4YZ wrote:
Have fun, Lennie!

http://engadget.com/entry/1234000463042528/

Steve, K4YZ

VCR Alert:

An unconfirmed report says that there will be another attempt at this
tomorrow night, May 13, on the "Tonight Show"

73 de Jim, N2EY