Old May 11th 05, 01:46 AM
KC8GXW

Default The toads hit counter

Did you ever see somebody hit their face with a moving truck?
http://216.176.81.228/n9ogl.htm

http://gostats.com/gogi/viewstats.pl?mn=N9OGL
Nobody even goes to the idiots page!
What a laugh!

Calculated for today
Not enough unique hits to estimate unique hits
Not enough pageview hits to estimate pageview hits

Old May 11th 05, 04:07 PM
K4YZ

KC8GXW wrote:
Did you ever see somebody hit their face with a moving truck?
http://216.176.81.228/n9ogl.htm

I had to look, Jim, since you brought it up!

I followed the links to "pictures"...I learned a couple things...

I now know why Todd is so intent on running his broadcasts on 20
meters...Every picture of a female family member was taken with at
least one of them with their mouth in gear...this is obviously Todd's
only way to get a word in without sputtering "But Auntie...but
Auntie...but Auntie..."

Also, I will have to compliment Todd's dad, seen in the last (or
next to last?) pic on the page. Pretty fit-looking fella for his
age...I am guessing around 58-62...

Of course I am sure he stays that way working the hours he has to
in order to support his deadbeat stay-at-home adult son...bad enough he
has to feed, clothe and house him, now he's going to have to pony-up
the funds to pay for at least 2 radio transmitters running 24/7.

But what does Todd care...

No picture of his alleged Japanese girlfriend. I (really don't)
wonder why...

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 11th 05, 09:33 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

Every picture of a female family member was taken with at
least one of them with their mouth in gear...this is obviously Todd's
only way to get a word in without sputtering "But Auntie...but
Auntie...but Auntie..."

Why is Steve so fixated on "female family members" of other rrap'ers?

A member of my family called his attempts at familiarity "creepy".

Old May 12th 05, 10:02 AM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

Every picture of a female family member was taken with at
least one of them with their mouth in gear...this is obviously

Todd's
only way to get a word in without sputtering "But Auntie...but
Auntie...but Auntie..."

Why is Steve so fixated on "female family members" of other rrap'ers?

I'm not. Take a look at the pics...You'll understand why.

A member of my family called his attempts at familiarity "creepy".

I imagine that there's a lot creepy in your household, Hans.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 13th 05, 12:24 AM
bb

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

Every picture of a female family member was taken with at
least one of them with their mouth in gear...this is obviously

Todd's
only way to get a word in without sputtering "But Auntie...but
Auntie...but Auntie..."

Why is Steve so fixated on "female family members" of other rrap'ers?

That's a very disturbing observation. I'm still trying to figure out
his mention of "terrorizing wives" remarks some time ago.

A member of my family called his attempts at familiarity "creepy".

Quitecreepy!

Old May 13th 05, 08:11 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

Every picture of a female family member was taken with at
least one of them with their mouth in gear...this is obviously

Todd's
only way to get a word in without sputtering "But Auntie...but
Auntie...but Auntie..."

Why is Steve so fixated on "female family members" of other

rrap'ers?

That's a very disturbing observation. I'm still trying to figure out
his mention of "terrorizing wives" remarks some time ago.

What's disturbing is your failure to find the alleged
"terrorizing" comments and re-cite them.

I have, of course, addressed it several times, but you continue to
misrepresent the truth.

That's why we know that Brian P Burke is a habitual liar. he
proves it for us.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 13th 05, 09:10 PM
N9OGL

Steve,
What is it with you calling everyone a liar? What everyone's a liar
except you?? I really doubt that...I think you liar and a sociopath.

N9OGL

Old May 13th 05, 09:22 PM
rrap Clean Up Crew

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

////////usual k4yz trash & garbage flushed////////

73,

rrap Clean Up Crew

Old May 14th 05, 01:54 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

Every picture of a female family member was taken with at
least one of them with their mouth in gear...this is obviously

Todd's
only way to get a word in without sputtering "But Auntie...but
Auntie...but Auntie..."

Why is Steve so fixated on "female family members" of other

rrap'ers?

That's a very disturbing observation. I'm still trying to figure

out
his mention of "terrorizing wives" remarks some time ago.

What's disturbing is your failure to find the alleged
"terrorizing" comments and re-cite them.

I have, of course, addressed it several times, but you continue

misrepresent the truth.

Failure to find it???

I read it the first time around and I've reposted it several times.

You address it by pretending it doesn't exist. You lie to yourself,
and you lie to people on RRAP. Who else do you lie to?

Old May 14th 05, 06:55 PM

From: "bb" on Fri,May 13 2005 5:54 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

[...]