Old May 12th 05, 11:55 PM
Arf! Arf!

Default The Microcephalic Dwarf and Etiquette

The Microcephalic Dwarf and Etiquette During an Amateur Radio and Newsgroup
etiquette class, Riley Hollingsworth says to his students: "If you were
QSO'ing with a well educated Ham such as David Heil and during the QSO you
needed to go to the toilet, what would you say to him?"Mike replies "Be
right back, I gotta go pee."Riley says: "That would be very rude and
improper on your part."Lloyd replies: "I'm sorry I need to go to the toilet,
I'll be back in a minute."Riley says: "That's much better, but to mention
the word ''toilet'' during a QSO is still unpleasant." And little Rogie
says: "My friend Dave, please excuse me for a moment. I must go shake hands
with a personal friend, whom, I hope, to be able to introduce to you after
dinner." Riley made Roger retest.