Old May 15th 05, 04:26 PM
KC8GXW

Default Question for K4YZ

Steve, why and when did you threaten toads life, and why did you get him
kicked off the internet?
If toads not a liar then these things must be true, I'm still very
confused as to why he is still here? Could he be using his time machine.
I figured since he is so obsessed with you and looks to you as a
father figure, you just might have an answer.
TIA for any light you could shed on this matter.

Old May 15th 05, 11:40 PM
K4YZ

KC8GXW wrote:
Steve, why and when did you threaten toads life, and why did you get

him
kicked off the internet?

I never threatened Toad's life...even "suggestively".

And he's here, so obviously he DIDN'T get "kicked off" the
Internet. His ISP DID warn hom that his continued behaviour would
result in that action.

If toads not a liar then these things must be true, I'm still very
confused as to why he is still here? Could he be using his time

machine.

Must be. I don't think it's news to anyone with an IQ over 70
that Todd Daugherty is a very disturbed, very lonely little man. Hos
outbursts here are pretty evident.

I have no dubt that if any one of us said "boo" to him in an open,
public venue that he'd be wringing urine out of his torusers for a
week.

I figured since he is so obsessed with you and looks to you as a
father figure, you just might have an answer.

I'd castrate myself if I were the progentiator of a worm like
that.

TIA for any light you could shed on this matter.

Not much light, I am afaid. Like I said, he's distrurbed and
lonely. No doubt that "Japanese" girlfriend (who doesn't appear in any
of the many pics on Todd's various sites) doesn't exist. Also, the
"other hams" who are so anxious to help him with his broadcasts are
fictional, too.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 16th 05, 12:46 AM
N9OGL

STEVE THE LIAR!!!!

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: FCC gets ****ing hands slapped
Date: 9 May 2005 13:37:36 -0700

N9OGL wrote:
WHAT SAID I ABOUT YOUR KID WASN'T SLANDER EITHER BUT THE TRUTH

Yep..she's gone. Thankfully she passed at home with loved ones at
hand.

B Can any of us say for certain how long we'll be here...?!?!
Sudden sickness...a car accident...a stray bullet from a drive
by...?!?! Who knows. The press is full of sad stories of early
demise. And who knows who will be next...?!?! B

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 16th 05, 12:55 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
STEVE THE LIAR!!!!

TOAD THE SNITCH NETCOP!!!!

Old May 16th 05, 01:13 AM
N9OGL

Jim the ****ing asshole of the internet!!!!!

Old May 16th 05, 01:17 AM
KC8GXW

Well you know what they say about snitches toad, almost the same as gay
liars.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 16th 05, 01:29 AM
N9OGL

**** you Jim...You ****ing asshole

Old May 16th 05, 01:29 AM
N9OGL

**** you Jim...You ****ing asshole

Old May 16th 05, 01:36 AM
KC8GXW

I won't be here for a few days toad, it's time for a road trip!!!!!!!!!!!
While I'm gone ask your FBI friends about who I really am, what I do and
while you're at it look at the pictures they have of me and my family.
That should give you plenty to think about until we talk again.

N9OGL wrote:

bla bla bla you Jim...You bla bla bla