Old May 15th 05, 10:45 PM
KC8GXW

Default toads family business on ebay

He sent me an email with this in it.

http://tinyurl.com/asymb

Old May 15th 05, 11:00 PM
N9OGL

BTW your is in the mail I hope you and your boyfriend Steve are happy
together

Todd N9OGL

Old May 15th 05, 11:06 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

BTW your is in the mail I hope you and your boyfriend Steve are happy
together

Todd N9OGL

This is a complete sentence? Does it mean something?

Old May 15th 05, 11:12 PM
KC8GXW

Stop emailing me toad, I'm only going to tell you this once.

Old May 19th 05, 10:11 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

BTW your is in the mail I hope you and your boyfriend Steve are happy
together

Todd N9OGL

Well, what's in the mail? Did you send it fifth class pony express?

Old May 19th 05, 10:20 PM
N9OGL

Only a ****ing moron like you would be that.....you tell a lie and i
added to it and you ****ing believed it.

Todd n9ogl
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

Old May 20th 05, 01:58 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Only a ****ing moron like you would be that.....you tell a lie and i
added to it and you ****ing believed it.

Todd n9ogl
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

Moron? here's what you said, with no attributes.

"BTW your is in the mail I hope you and your boyfriend Steve are happy
together

Todd N9OGL"

You added to what? I believed what? My what's in the mail? You're (your)
the moron, none of what you said in the first post makes sense, so the
second post doesn't add up either. But I'm glad that you finely admit
that you lie!

"you tell a lie and i added to it and you ****ing believed it."

So toad, your ISP said you can't be here, what's keeping you here?
You're not a moron toad, a moron is handicapped and needs a little help.
You on the other hand are an illiterate idiot and beyond any help.

Old May 20th 05, 02:22 AM
N9OGL

**** YOU!!!

Old May 20th 05, 12:12 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

Way to go, Todd!

Yesterday morning you were only at "40%" of your post using the "F"
word!

You managed to make it 50% today!

I bet your parents are proud of you!

Steve, K4YZ