Old May 21st 05, 01:41 PM
KC8GXW

Default The End Game: Baxter Thread of 2003

Posted in rec.radio.amateur.misc

Sandie wrote:

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...

"n9ogl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dear imbred,

Unlike Mr. Baxter, I find an unused frequncy for my show, So complain
all you want.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Ah come on folks, this guy can't be for real. No one can be so

ignorant,
or can they?

frequncy imbred \

BWAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

Dan/W4NTI

Oh, he's for real, Dan. Not even Rodney Dangerfield could be this funny.

The sad part is that this guy is serious and hasn't a clue.

Toads reply to prove that he doesn't have a clue!
In what way???

Todd N9OGL

Old May 28th 05, 04:12 AM
KC8GXW

n9ogl wrote:

and why don't you eat **** and die...these are NOT your
newsgroups......if you want to kick people off I think QUEER RADIO ZONE
(QRZ) has a few openings.....maybe your little buddy K4YZ can join you
and you can get on there and DICTATE what people think or say.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

Is that another threat? You want me to die? Didn't your ISP tell you not
to post here? I really don't care what or where you post perv, I was
just pointing out the obvious, something you can't or won't understand!
Oh, Why is there always some reference to Steve in every reply you make?
Why is there also some gay comment from you? Is this your cute little
way of saying you want Steve? I really don't think he goes that way toad!

Old May 28th 05, 04:42 AM
N9OGL

Like I said dickless, go to QRZ if you want to boot people off....you
NAZI, COMMUNIST SCUMBAG

Todd N9OGL

Old May 28th 05, 02:50 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Like I said dickless, go to QRZ if you want to boot people off....you
NAZI, COMMUNIST SCUMBAG

Todd N9OGL

Listen used toilet paper breath, post what I said if you are going to
turn it around and lie! I hope you goto jail when you can't pay the
fine, we all know a fired stockboy has no money, you'll be Buba's new
wife, but then again, you already know what that's like!

REPOST
n9ogl wrote:

and why don't you eat **** and die...these are NOT your
newsgroups......if you want to kick people off I think QUEER RADIO ZONE
(QRZ) has a few openings.....maybe your little buddy K4YZ can join you
and you can get on there and DICTATE what people think or say.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

Is that another threat? You want me to die? Didn't your ISP tell you not
to post here? I really don't care what or where you post perv, I was
just pointing out the obvious, something you can't or won't understand!
Oh, Why is there always some reference to Steve in every reply you make?
Why is there also some gay comment from you? Is this your cute little
way of saying you want Steve? I really don't think he goes that way toad!
END OF REPOST

Where does it say anything about kicking anybody off of anywhere? Where
do I say anything about QRZ? Are these the voices in your head? If
you're going to answer a reply, at least answer what was written, not
something from the future/past, or wherever you get this crap from.
Did or didn't YOUR ISP kick you? Your turn again you DRUNK GAY LITTLE
LEPRECHAUN!

Old May 28th 05, 03:43 PM

On 27 May 2005 20:42:42 -0700, "N9OGL"
wrote:

....you NAZI...

Well, this thread is officially over.

THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

How does someone have a "show" on an amateur radio frequency?

Old May 29th 05, 01:05 PM
KC8GXW

n9ogl wrote:
I have to agree, Toad has nothing to say that any real amateur would care to 0
hear.

Group Not Found

There is no group called The_Toad_Show_Sucks. Please make sure you
typed the web address correctly. If you have done so, the group may no
longer exist.

You may also search or browse for groups on the Yahoo! Groups Home
Page.

What a total idiot! All he learned at Gaylorville Collage was to
cut & paste. Did you forget to remove the space before
"The_Toad_Show_Sucks" idiot?

Old May 29th 05, 07:51 PM
n9ogl

there is no group with that name....

Todd N9OGL

Old May 29th 05, 07:54 PM
n9ogl

There is no such group, and I even did a search at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ I think your full of it.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 29th 05, 09:54 PM
KC8GXW

n9ogl wrote:
There is no such group, and I even did a search at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ I think your full of it.

Todd N9OGL

Well maybe you can take the time machine and look in the future idiot!

Old May 30th 05, 02:43 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"n9ogl" wrote in message
oups.com...
There is no such group, and I even did a search at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ I think your full of it.

Todd N9OGL

Gullible too !!!!

Dan/W4NTI