Old May 23rd 05, 11:54 PM
K4YZ

Default Old farts like Robeson, Len and bb have ruined this group

George Orwell wrote:
Nobody gives a #### about your MARS activities and we're ####ing
fed up with reading about it.

And please remind me where myself or anyone else said "Let's Make
Sure That All Of The Anonymous Cowards Are happy".

I personally believe that Robeson,
"bb," and Lennie are the biggest fools on rram and rrap, but I'm
stuck over here in Kuwait reading things through Google and can't
filter out their dreck.

Unless you were on a commercial aircraft that made a forced
landing there, you are there by your own hand having volunteered for
service in the Armed Forces.

Your siutation is not of anyone else's doing but your own if
you're not happy. Or are you on of those "I didn't enlist for this...I
just wanted the money for college..." people?

BTW...How come you have the guts to go in REAL "harm's way", but
you haven't got the cajones to sign your real name?

Fortunately, there are still web boards like qrz.com where idiots
like them are simply not tolerated. I'm gone from here and will
be reading the web boards exclusively.

And I do post on QRZ from time to time, so just quit your whining
and suck it up, Soldier.

Steve, K4YZ