Old June 1st 05, 08:36 AM
N9OGL

Right now, Todd, YOU are the one who has something to worry about
from "suits"...Acutally not a suit but a criminal complaint.

criminal complaint for what???

Todd N9OGL

Old June 1st 05, 08:50 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Right now, Todd, YOU are the one who has something to worry about
from "suits"...Acutally not a suit but a criminal complaint.

criminal complaint for what???

The baseball bat threat you made in an e mail to me.

QUOTE:

n9ogl has sent you a link to a weblog:

Wimpy mother ####er I offer you a man's chance and you slap my face.

Now I come to your place and slap your face but I use a baseball bat.
You will look good with your mouth at the back you neck.

now you done it bitch.

Blog: The Voice of Amateur Radio
Post: THE VOICE GETS A FACE LIFT
Link: http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/2005/...face-lift.html

--
Powered by Blogger
http://www.blogger.com/

UNQUOTE

The headers are in the other thread.

From initial looks, it looks like YOUR e mail and YOUR "blog" sent
it.

So it's YOUR problem to fix.

Get busy.

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 05, 09:49 AM
N9OGL

the one problem with that steve is my blog can not sent one message to
one person, it doesn't have that capability. it can send messages out
to a group on a mailing list and everyone recieves that message(s) and
currently here is no one on that mailing list except me, So basically
it's a fake.

Old June 1st 05, 10:23 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
the one problem with that steve is my blog can not sent one message to
one person, it doesn't have that capability. it can send messages out
to a group on a mailing list and everyone recieves that message(s) and
currently here is no one on that mailing list except me, So basically
it's a fake.

The message came from YOUR e-mail address.

QUOTE

From: n9ogl
Subject: The Voice of Amateur Radio: THE VOICE GETS A FACE LIFT
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:27:27 -0700 (PDT)
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCO 0:2:319993467:9395241
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0

So fix it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 05, 12:29 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

the one problem with that steve is my blog can not sent one message to
one person, it doesn't have that capability. it can send messages out
to a group on a mailing list and everyone recieves that message(s) and
currently here is no one on that mailing list except me, So basically
it's a fake.

That's very impressive, not 1 other person to send mail to, you must be
very lonely toad! Did you ever notice that there's not even 1 person on
this newsgroup to back you up either?

Old June 1st 05, 04:09 PM
K4YZ

KC8GXW wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

the one problem with that steve is my blog can not sent one message to
one person, it doesn't have that capability. it can send messages out
to a group on a mailing list and everyone recieves that message(s) and
currently here is no one on that mailing list except me, So basically
it's a fake.

That's very impressive, not 1 other person to send mail to, you must be
very lonely toad! Did you ever notice that there's not even 1 person on
this newsgroup to back you up either?

Well...that's not completely true, Jim...

Brian and Lennie have both shared warm and fuzzy comments with
him. Not really "back(ing) (him) up", but certainly encouraging to an
otherwise clueless loser.

But then you have to consider what Lennie/Brian represent. Not
much of it good.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 05, 07:43 PM
N9OGL

if it came from my email address then my IP would be in the header,
which it is not. the only IP address in that header are yours and
googles. It has been confimed that those two IP's are the only one in
the header, and since my blog does not allow sending of email, except
to members and there is only one member, then it is a fake. so go call
who the hell you want googles will back me up on it.

Todd

Old June 2nd 05, 05:53 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
if it came from my email address then my IP would be in the header,
which it is not. the only IP address in that header are yours and
googles. It has been confimed that those two IP's are the only one in
the header, and since my blog does not allow sending of email, except
to members and there is only one member, then it is a fake. so go call
who the hell you want googles will back me up on it.

And in the meantime the local LE folks will start a file on
you...If they haven't already...

Works for me.

Steve, K4YZ