Old June 3rd 05, 11:44 PM
John Smith

Default Sky is falling!!! Everyone has alzheimers,unable to save even themselves!

http://ah0a.org/FCC/Licenses.html

http://ah0a.org/FCC/

Warmest regards,
John
--
Watching the cutting edge of yesterday replay--in virtual reality, right
before my eyes--in real time!

Old June 4th 05, 02:27 AM
John Smith

.... and those of us not in denial and attempting to replace fact with
fantasy, are blind, not good with figures, or have misplaced our glasses
and are at a loss to locate them!!! grin

Warmest regards,
John

Old June 4th 05, 03:11 AM
John Smith

.... oh, I forgot, anyone who bothers us with real facts and figures and
goes out and asks questions and attempts to get a real clue of what is
going on, and doesn't join up with the good ole boys club here,
responding with a loud, "AYE!!!" to the partyline, on command--why we
will call him a troll...

.... only danger to you guys is if enough figure out what is going on
here... the truth--it is out there...

Warmest regards,
John

Old June 5th 05, 02:37 PM
bb

John Smith wrote:
... oh, I forgot, anyone who bothers us with real facts and figures and
goes out and asks questions and attempts to get a real clue of what is
going on, and doesn't join up with the good ole boys club here,
responding with a loud, "AYE!!!" to the partyline, on command--why we
will call him a troll...

Hi! You nailed 'em.

... only danger to you guys is if enough figure out what is going on
here... the truth--it is out there...

They'll have none of that.

Dipoles falling apart? dsfhgs Antenna 1 August 4th 03 07:43 PM
You Guys Falling For This Agent Smith Crap? Michalkun General 0 July 2nd 03 06:14 PM