Old June 4th 05, 08:32 AM
Laughing At Lennie

Default More on Lennie

Da, Comrade Leo! I am KGB, parashoot in from Bear bumber
vid agents Brubitsch, Borbitsch, and Garbitsch!

Dosvedanya.

/////

Leninie, old Lennie..

You are such the Groucho Marx of this group.

Your self-serving 'humor', real or perceived, affords us hour upon hour of
poring over your never ending and overly verbose attempts at rivaling the
comedians you attempt to emulate.

Oh, wait. You have no desire to emulate others, do you? You perceive
yourself as a unique individual who, in his seventy plus years, entertains
himself with banal nitpicking coupled with a healthy dose of overbearing
condescension.

You live in a smug little corner of your making, Len. Thank goodness you
live there alone. It is obviously a lonely corner.

As was posted prior, thank you for the humor. You are perhaps one of the
most talented of Trolls in these groups even though you often err with the
basics.

You are very good at doing Back Flips when so doing serves your purposes.

So there you have it, Lennie. Age aside, many of us enjoy your Septgenarian
diatribes/comments and find great humor in same. We shall bear with you as
you author five, six, and ten or more paragraphs. We won't read them, but we
will bear with you as we fast forward to the bottom and look for the "punch
line", if indeed there is one.

And, Lennie. Just as Leo is a 'real' and accepted entity (in your eyes), and
a "real" Ham, so also is Arf! Arf! Because you accept one and deny the other
has little to do with their existance. Your self-exalted opinion of which of
the two is 'real' has (Gasp!) no bearing in this group.

Nobody cares. Your opinion, Len, means squat.

Lennie Anderson...Self Destructive Or Just Doesn't Get It...?!?! K4YZ Policy 27 March 12th 05 06:03 PM
Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 3 March 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM