RadioBanter

-   -   Haynie admits to problem, alzheimers victims respond with, "What problem?" (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/72501-haynie-admits-problem-alzheimers-victims-respond-%22what-problem-%22.html)

Cmd Buzz Corey June 22nd 05 07:48 PM

Tapioca Pudding AKA two-test fatboy wogie, in another drunken stupor wrote:

I notice you are so stupid as to think any "interview" with
Roger's "ex-wife" is true, when you haven'\t been able to even
guess her name corectly.

I have never even attempted to guess her name, 2test.

Wogie make good spell. What's 'haven'\t' BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Poor Butt Cornholer, no credibility
about his pi;lot's license, cw skills, 1 st class radiotelephone
license or anything.

You're correct 2test wogie, I don't have a 'pi;lot's' license, whatever
that is. I do have a pilot's license though. Poor 2test, not only had to
retest to keep his ham license, but can't type or spell either.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
How is the jamming on 20 meters going lately 2test?

Excuses, excuses. And pathetic ones at that. If you were so good
at CW, then you would've passed the 20 wpm code requirement
years ago. Instead, you make excuses for just one of your many
shortcomings.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Name (poor Butt Cornholer, always a loser, always.)

Poor Butt Cornholer, he couldn't even pass the 20 wpm code test
when it was a requirement. He couldn't pass the 5 wpm
requirtement today, either.

But you won't take me up on a cw contact will you 2test? Just dance and
dance all around but to chicken to actually do it. Wonder why, is it
because you can't even copy 2 wpm? Now go hide behind the curtains
fatboy. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!
And you still haven't denied that you wet the bed. Poor 2test.

Cmd Buzz Corey June 23rd 05 01:55 AM

Tapioca Pudding AKA chicken curtains fatboy wogie wrote:

Wogie's crack brain blubbering deleted

Poor 2test wogie, had to retake the ham test to keep his license.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!