Old June 9th 05, 02:07 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

John Smith wrote:
Well, all the astronauts are no code techs...

And yet you can't even manage that.
Old June 9th 05, 06:03 AM
John Smith

Probably the least thing I have done in life is to get a ham license...
except for a few locals on 10 meters here, there is little left for
me... well, the aussies and brits still have some interesting folks to
chat with...

John

Old June 9th 05, 03:16 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

John Smith wrote:
Probably the least thing I have done in life is to get a ham license...
except for a few locals on 10 meters here, there is little left for
me... well, the aussies and brits still have some interesting folks to
chat with...

John

Then why don't you turn in your license, get out of ham radio and then
there will be one less 'old fart' that you despise so much killing off
ham radio.
Old June 9th 05, 06:23 AM
John Smith

You are just a nasty tempered old man which knows some cheap tricks and
sits here attacking peoples character while denying all but which you
want to hear...
If you want to argue do it openly and honestly do so without worry, my
skin is thick--if all you want to do is make cheap personal attacks on
personalities you just consume time....