Old June 15th 05, 11:23 PM
John Smith

Default Extra, extra--older hams dying to make room for younger amateurs!

A fact of life...

John
--
Watching the cutting edge of yesterday replay--in virtual reality, right
before my eyes--in real time!

Old June 16th 05, 12:27 AM
Jim Hampton

"John Smith" wrote in message
A fact of life...

John
--
Watching the cutting edge of yesterday replay--in virtual reality, right
before my eyes--in real time!
Thirty year old technology--wasn't it amazing?

Not true, John

I plan on being around for quite some time as I have not yet p*ssed on
enough graves

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old June 16th 05, 12:32 AM
John Smith

Jim:

Well, it is not like I will never be there myself, truth is--death
stalks me at a speed which is frightening... not being a coward--I will
not give him easy prey... evil grin

Warmest regards,
John

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message
A fact of life...

John
--
Watching the cutting edge of yesterday replay--in virtual reality,
right
before my eyes--in real time!
Thirty year old technology--wasn't it amazing?

Not true, John

I plan on being around for quite some time as I have not yet p*ssed on
enough graves

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Open Letter to K1MAN [email protected] Policy 13 April 15th 05 07:43 PM
Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
30 Steps for all New Hams WA8ULX Policy 16 August 31st 03 03:19 PM
Amateur Radio "outside the box" Vshah101 Policy 11 July 30th 03 01:52 PM