Old June 22nd 05, 12:34 PM
K4YZ

Default Todd's Hero Backed Into Corner, Act's Like Caged Animal He Is...K1MAN's Radio Days Numbered

K1MAN EDITORIAL - ED050616 -

WHERE IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY?

You read what the FCC says about K1MAN. You read about what other
hams say about K1MAN. Where do you read about what K1MAN says?
ARRL? No! QST? No! CQ? No! World Radio! No! K1TP? No!
QRZ? No! What is wrong with this picture, you ignorant hypocrites?

I'd say "nothing". What obligation do those other entities have
to promulgate your BS and sad story?

You got yourself into this corner all by yourself.

The ignorant one is the idiot facing his third NAL just before his
license is due to be renewed!

No wonder the Arabs hate our guts so much.

For whatever reason persons of Arabic nationalities may dislike
the United States, I'm willing to be that NONE of them have ANYthing to
do with Amateur Radio.

No wonder Amateur Radio is going down the tubes, led by ARRL.

It's not going down ANY tubes led by the ARRL.

It's going "down the tubes" coutesy of lawbreaking,
hate-mongering, selfish punks like you, N9OGL, AB8MQ, etc etc etc...

I love both America and Amateur Radio, however.

No you don't.

If you did, you wouldn't break the laws of the first and
practicies of the second, then try to rub everyone's nose in it.

K1MAN will be on for many many years to come...(SNIP)

I forecast no longer than your next renewl date plus the period of
time your application will be under review/prosecution.

...(UNSNIP) and the true scum of our precious hobby and

service will be thoroughly exposed in the upcoming court proceedings.

"We" already know where the scum is. He's a selfish, self-centered
egotistical idiot living in Maine, with an ugly step-cousin in
Illinois.

K1MAN has been on the air with IARN information bulletins since 1987,
and the FCC is as powerless to stop them as K1MAN is powerless to stamp
out amateur radio ignorance.

Like I said....Your next renewal plus the period of time your case
is being litigated...Then...QRT.

Fear not fellow Radio Amateurs. You have the constitutional right to be
stupid!

That's really the way to generate sympathy and support for your
cause.

Only in America!

Only in America would a law-breaker like you be tolerated for so
long. Your "day" is past due. It's time to get the garbage off the
front step.

Join the American Amateur Radio Association today!

Why? It's not going to be around much longer either.

See www.K1MAN.com

Finally ponied-up the bucks for another Yahoo domain, I see.

K1MAN SAYS:

FCC ISSUES A $21, 000 NOTICE OF APPARENT LIABILITY AGAINST K1MAN

In a "NAL" released 7 June 2005, the FCC has opened a pandora's box,
according to Glenn Baxter...(SNIP)

What a self-glorifying putz.

Bet he's got family in Southern California.

Manager of IARN, the International Amateur Radio Network, and
AARA, the American Amateur Radio Association. Mr. Baxter was
recognized by the State of Maine legislature on March 13, 1991 and
named as a Vermont Academy Distinguished Alumnus on October 1, 1993 for
international amateur radio communications work with his IARN.

Jim Jones and Ted Bundy won civic service awards too.

Mr. Baxter says that this whole charade is being driven by petty ham
jealousy and the blatent incompetence of ARRL in failing over the years
to come even close to the work of IARN in emergency
communications work.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! !

Yeah...that's why the fed's are pouring hundreds-of-thousands of
bucks into ARRL-sponsored and operated Emergency Communications
programs!

Baxter welcomes these court actions since he has been trying to "face
off" with the Commission for over 15 years. "Many heads are finally
going to roll," acording to Baxter.

Nope.

Just one.

K1MAN's response is printed below together with the full text of the
NAL.

In the matter of
Glenn A. Baxter, P.E.
Registered Professional Engineer

.....and UNregistered Court Jester...

Licensee of Amateur Radio Station K1MAN

File. No. EB-04-BS-111
NAL/Acct. No. 200532260001
FRN 0013164975

Reply dated 12 June 2005

Respondent Glenn A. Baxter, K1MAN, denies any apparent liability for
forfeiture in the amount of $21,000 or any other violations of FCC
rules, state law, or federal law...(SNIP TO...)

Respondent hereby requests the Commission to supply all documentation
regarding the alleged apparent liability and criminal violations for
respondent to use in preparation for the again demanded trial like
hearing before the full Commission and for the other court actions.

It's apparent that Glennda is going to be representing hisself.
Had a real attorney been requeting this information, there wouldn't
have been any grandstanding or "opening remarks" in his request.

Respondent will be calling witnesses, introducing affivavits, and
further demonstrating many ACTUAL criminal violations of Sections 333
and 501 of the 1934 Communications Act by numerous persons complained
about by your respondent and others in Felony Complaint Affidavits
filed with the U.S. Attorney including the two FCC officials mentioned
above.

Oh no! Glennda is going to waive his "felony complaint
affidavits" in front of a REAL judge ! !

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Maybe this is where Glennda leads the court to believe he's off
his rocker in an attempt to avoid prosecution of the complaints!

Whatta schmuck!

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 22nd 05, 03:30 PM
Calvin McRathbayern

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

As most people do, you fail to comprehend the major
thrust of Mr Baxter's legal standing.

73 Respectfully,

Calvin (call witheld)

Old June 23rd 05, 01:41 AM
Jim Hampton

"Calvin McRathbayern" wrote in message

big snip

As most people do, you fail to comprehend the major
thrust of Mr Baxter's legal standing.

73 Respectfully,

Calvin (call witheld)

Hello, Cal

Frankly, the K1MAN thing seems so tiny in the scheme of things. Folks are
leaving this area in droves (unemployment 6% and not all are counted. I'm
not, but I'm looking for work. Something about receiving a pension ....).
Gasoline is expected to hit $3.00 per gallon next year. I have two friends
hurting for jobs. One, who has her BA degree, developed back problems that
prevented her from sitting for extended periods. She left the Rochester
Institute of Technology and is now running a cash register behind a pharmacy
at TOPS supermarket. I suspect for $8.00 to $8.50 per hour.

Another has her BA degree. She lost her job at Kodak a few years ago (I
lost mine in 2004) and has had a lot of trouble finding decent, permanent
employment. We are all in our mid to late 50s. Of course, the answer is to
raise the Social Security age.

Roadwork is being held back due to the high cost of asphalt.

My former employer has had a former executive charged in a scheme involving
kickbacks to get the assessment of the property reduced. Hmmmm ... to 1/3
of what it was? The former (Republican) town assessor of Greece (a suburb
of Rochester) has been charged as well as an independent assessor.
Meanwhile, the former employer insists the assessments are fair and valid.
The kickbacks involved many millions of dollars.

Anyone found the infamous weapons of mass destruction? Meanwhile, Bush
fiddles while Rome burns.

K1MAN? Not even on my radar screen. Heck, give him a 50,000 watt clear
channel AM broadcast station for all I care.

I'm not condoning K1MAN, nor arguing against him; I am simply saying that
there are much more serious things going on in this country and around the
world than the K1MAN question.

I do, however, appreciate the fact that if one person (or group) can do it,
he feels he can do it. That, however, still precludes advertising. Beyond
that, I'll not get into it further.

For honest news, however, I'd suggest the BBC (or an Australian or Canadian
site).

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old June 23rd 05, 01:56 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

A penis?

Bet he's got family in Southern California.

Steve's just gots to get to da "familie."

Sounds kind of creepy to me.

Manager of IARN, the International Amateur Radio Network, and
AARA, the American Amateur Radio Association. Mr. Baxter was
recognized by the State of Maine legislature on March 13, 1991 and
named as a Vermont Academy Distinguished Alumnus on October 1, 1993 for
international amateur radio communications work with his IARN.

Jim Jones and Ted Bundy won civic service awards too.

"Jim" served in "other ways."

Mr. Baxter says that this whole charade is being driven by petty ham
jealousy and the blatent incompetence of ARRL in failing over the years
to come even close to the work of IARN in emergency
communications work.

Petty ham jealousy??? K4YZ jealousy? That's about as petty as it
gets.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! !

A maniacal laugh? You be da judge!!!

K4YZ claims he's got no maniacal laugh.

[...]

The maniacal laugh that K4YZ denies. Red Handed??? Hi, hi!

Maybe this is where Glennda leads the court to believe he's off
his rocker in an attempt to avoid prosecution of the complaints!

Whatta schmuck!

Steve, K4YZ

Schmuck? Is that anything like a "Putz?"

Old June 23rd 05, 02:00 AM
bb

Calvin McRathbayern wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
[...]

Not really a maniacal laugh. Hi!

Maybe this is where Glennda leads the court to believe he's off
his rocker in an attempt to avoid prosecution of the complaints!

Whatta schmuck!

Steve, K4YZ

As most people do, you fail to comprehend the major
thrust of Mr Baxter's legal standing.

73 Respectfully,

Calvin (call witheld)

Call witheld??? Not allowed!!! K4YZ gonna -deal- with you! He got
powers.

bb

Old June 23rd 05, 02:12 AM
bb

Jim Hampton wrote:
"Calvin McRathbayern" wrote in message

big snip

As most people do, you fail to comprehend the major
thrust of Mr Baxter's legal standing.

73 Respectfully,

Calvin (call witheld)

Hello, Cal

Frankly, the K1MAN thing seems so tiny in the scheme of things. Folks are
leaving this area in droves (unemployment 6% and not all are counted. I'm
not, but I'm looking for work. Something about receiving a pension ....).
Gasoline is expected to hit $3.00 per gallon next year. I have two friends
hurting for jobs. One, who has her BA degree, developed back problems that
prevented her from sitting for extended periods. She left the Rochester
Institute of Technology and is now running a cash register behind a pharmacy
at TOPS supermarket. I suspect for $8.00 to $8.50 per hour.

Handi-Hams?

Another has her BA degree. She lost her job at Kodak a few years ago (I
lost mine in 2004) and has had a lot of trouble finding decent, permanent
employment. We are all in our mid to late 50s. Of course, the answer is to
raise the Social Security age.

Tired of being nice to all the non-resident student/work VISA aliens
yet?

Roadwork is being held back due to the high cost of asphalt.

Asphalt?

My former employer has had a former executive charged in a scheme involving
kickbacks to get the assessment of the property reduced. Hmmmm ... to 1/3
of what it was? The former (Republican) town assessor of Greece (a suburb
of Rochester) has been charged as well as an independent assessor.
Meanwhile, the former employer insists the assessments are fair and valid.
The kickbacks involved many millions of dollars.

The Chinese contributions to the Clinton/Gore campaign? C'mon Jim,
waketf up!

Anyone found the infamous weapons of mass destruction? Meanwhile, Bush
fiddles while Rome burns.

Hint: go to Detroit and work in the defense industry.

K1MAN? Not even on my radar screen. Heck, give him a 50,000 watt clear
channel AM broadcast station for all I care.

I've never listened to him. Ever. But why should I listen to Katy
Kurik and her runaway bride story?

I'm not condoning K1MAN, nor arguing against him; I am simply saying that
there are much more serious things going on in this country and around the
world than the K1MAN question.

You think? What about that "Len" guy? He's really distracting
everyone from the real issues. Otta be shot (with rochester
ektachrome).

I do, however, appreciate the fact that if one person (or group) can do it,
he feels he can do it. That, however, still precludes advertising. Beyond
that, I'll not get into it further.

Frankfurther?

For honest news, however, I'd suggest the BBC (or an Australian or Canadian
site).

Hi!!! Hi, hi!!! Whenever I hear a British Accent, I hear bias!!!

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

W8-HAM, Rustbelt, Ohio.

Old June 23rd 05, 02:41 AM
Jim Hampton

"bb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jim Hampton wrote:
"Calvin McRathbayern" wrote in message

big snip

As most people do, you fail to comprehend the major
thrust of Mr Baxter's legal standing.

73 Respectfully,

Calvin (call witheld)

Hello, Cal

Frankly, the K1MAN thing seems so tiny in the scheme of things. Folks

are
leaving this area in droves (unemployment 6% and not all are counted.

I'm
not, but I'm looking for work. Something about receiving a pension

.....).
[...]

Watchyerself, laddie. If it'd do yer heart a wee bit a good, me grandfather
was Scottish (U.K. citizen). And I'm entitled to a work visa there ...

Remember, they're our friends, pal. One of *very* few countries left that
we can count as friends LOL

BTW, their tax structure is lower than ours (if you make less than 40,000
pounds sterling per year (a bit under 80k USD). Don't forget that Social
Insecurity. Of course, it is higher than ours for folks earning more. Not
a whole lot, but enough to balance budgets.

Also, as an aside, do you have any idea where the U.S. stands in infant
death rate? Or life expectancy? It ain't in the top 10, trust me. Life
expectency? It ain't in the top 20 or 30 either. Must be folks dropping
dead looking for the weapons of mass destruction!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, I forgot. Asphalt. Expensive due to the cost of oil. Remember the tax
breaks for the over 6,000 pound SUVs that got extended? More money for the
oil companies.

I know this is difficult, but do look up the change in population of the
U.S. and the whole world from, say, 1900 or so. I understand that some
folks think this can go on forever. If you need me to, I'll get the figures
and tell you when humanity weighs more than the whole earth (what is it, 16
quadrillion tons?). Then explain how we will farm the sea to support it.

snort

You detect bias if you don't hear it from Cowboy Bob ... I mean George Bush
and the spin gang. That spin is faster than a 52X CD rom (or dremal).

73 from a G3 wannabe LOL

Jim AA2QA

Old June 23rd 05, 08:03 AM
K4YZ

Calvin McRathbayern wrote:

As most people do, you fail to comprehend the major
thrust of Mr Baxter's legal standing.

"Mr. Baxter" has no standing here.

He's broken the law...repeatedly.

The weight of the federal government is about to (finally) land
square on his head.

With any luck, the next "thrust" "Mr Baxter" will experience will
be courtesy of his new roomate, Bubba.

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 24th 05, 05:47 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
Calvin McRathbayern wrote:

As most people do, you fail to comprehend the major
thrust of Mr Baxter's legal standing.

"Mr. Baxter" has no standing here.

He's broken the law...repeatedly.

The weight of the federal government is about to (finally) land
square on his head.

With any luck, the next "thrust" "Mr Baxter" will experience will
be courtesy of his new roomate, Bubba.

Pretty even for you. To endorse the rape of anyone proves your lack of
moral character and shows you to be a pretty and discusting peice of
filth

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 24th 05, 06:00 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Calvin McRathbayern wrote:

As most people do, you fail to comprehend the major
thrust of Mr Baxter's legal standing.

"Mr. Baxter" has no standing here.

He's broken the law...repeatedly.

The weight of the federal government is about to (finally) land
square on his head.

With any luck, the next "thrust" "Mr Baxter" will experience will
be courtesy of his new roomate, Bubba.

Pretty even for you. To endorse the rape of anyone...(SNIP)

Who said anything about rape, you ignorant illiterate idiot?
Thee's not a single word in that post about rape.

((NSNIP)...proves your lack of
moral character and shows you to be a pretty and discusting peice of
filth

You're the filth, Markie.

You've still never apologize for imitating a commissioned officer
of the Armed Forces.

Nor have you ever retracted a single one of the other mistruths
and deceitful dodges that you perpetrated under any one of your
numerous other nomme-de-guerre's.