Old June 28th 05, 03:48 PM
Todd N9OGL

Default My new home page

http://www.ilgra.com/

YEEEEEHAAAAA!!!

Old June 28th 05, 09:25 PM
an_old_friend

more forgery? My compliments on your obvious importantance anyong
targeted for such abuse Must have a real importance in the world

BTW if the foregery were traced the poster would likely be in voluation
of the law for the comition of hate crimes

Todd N9OGL wrote:
http://www.ilgra.com/

YEEEEEHAAAAA!!!

Old June 29th 05, 12:32 AM
N9OGL

an_old_friend wrote:
more forgery? My compliments on your obvious importantance anyong
targeted for such abuse Must have a real importance in the world

BTW if the foregery were traced the poster would likely be in voluation
of the law for the comition of hate crimes

Todd N9OGL wrote:
http://www.ilgra.com/

YEEEEEHAAAAA!!!

Yeah it's a fake.