RadioBanter

-   -   Morse Code and Cellphones (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/73674-morse-code-cellphones.html)

[email protected] June 29th 05 06:26 PM

Morse Code and Cellphones

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/7016

(and this guy isn't even a ham, according to QRZ.com)

73 de Jim, N2EY

KØHB June 29th 05 07:43 PM

wrote

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/7016

Gee, Jim, d'ya suppose we oughta petition FCC to require Morse tests to qualify
for a cell phone number? Ya never know when it might come in handy, huh?

dit dit
de Hans, K0HB

Dan/W4NTI June 30th 05 12:11 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/7016

(and this guy isn't even a ham, according to QRZ.com)

73 de Jim, N2EY

Great idea. Maybe we can attach the railroad sounder to the cell phone and
get those klicks nice and loud.

Actually it is not that bad of an idea. But the anti coders out there will
nix it.

Dan/W4NTI

Mike Coslo June 30th 05 02:41 AM

wrote:
hams should not be trusted with cell phones

a crayon and paper would be best

Gee Jim, someone has learned how to forge name it appears! That'll show us!

- Mike KB3EIA -