Old June 29th 05, 06:26 PM

Default Morse Code and Cellphones

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/7016

(and this guy isn't even a ham, according to QRZ.com)

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old June 29th 05, 07:43 PM
KØHB

wrote

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/7016

Gee, Jim, d'ya suppose we oughta petition FCC to require Morse tests to qualify
for a cell phone number? Ya never know when it might come in handy, huh?

dit dit
de Hans, K0HB

Old June 30th 05, 12:11 AM
Dan/W4NTI

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/7016

(and this guy isn't even a ham, according to QRZ.com)

73 de Jim, N2EY

Great idea. Maybe we can attach the railroad sounder to the cell phone and
get those klicks nice and loud.

Actually it is not that bad of an idea. But the anti coders out there will
nix it.

Dan/W4NTI