Old July 4th 05, 10:54 PM
b.b.

Default Please forgive me

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Somedays I forget to take my psyche meds and I sound like an insane
person, today has been one of those days.

When I do take my meds I am a little bit better, sometimes it is
enough others can actually tell.

Former gay-nude wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Sounds like Steve took on a new personality.

Old July 5th 05, 02:06 AM
m II

beerbarrel wrote:

It's not to difficult to figure out that you are not Michael Terrell.
I suspect that you are probably our Canucky friend...

Tracy

You are a pervert scum, Fort. Go away.

--
Tracy Fort's necrophilia and a deceased seventy two year old cancer victim, who
happened to be my mother:

Dug her ass right up! She was too damn ugly to have sex with before
she died. The old bag o bones fell apart in my hands! She didn't
complain about much either other than the lousy sex she got from those
foursomes with you, Mike and her husband.

love dem bones....dem bones....dem bones

Please accept my apology for abusing her. I'm sorry that I did not
toss her back into the black depths that she came from. Next time,I
will be sure to take care of that. I promise that I will refill the
hole with the dirt that came out too. In addition, I will re sod the
plot at no additional charge. Let me also apologize for the milky
substance in her left eye socket, that was an unavoidable accident.
please feel free to include this post in your sig file!

Dem Bones! Dem Bones! Dem Bones! I loved playing dem Bones!
Dem Bones! Dem Bones! Dem Bones!
I loved playing dem Bones! I ran my fingers uo and down dem bones and she began
to come alive!
I played dem bones like they never been played and she smiled for me all the day.

M/Sgt. Tracy Fort 116 AMX
250 Martin Luther King Blvd.
Robins ANG,
GA. 31098-2009

http://www.qrz.com/detail/KE4ODD

This .sig file will continue until Mister Fort posts a sincere apology to all
cancer victims and their families. His refusal to do so says more about his
attitude and upbringing than any of his thoughtless and hurtful postings in
rec.radio.shortwave. He seems to be very proud of the fact that he can buy
expensive radios using the refunded deposit money from his empty beer containers
and has frequently posted the fact. It appears he is well on his way to
purchasing his next radio.

Old July 5th 05, 03:14 AM
John Smith

I was gonna say that!

YEAH!!! WHAT HE SAID!

John

Old July 5th 05, 03:01 PM
an_old_friend

why should he

LittleGreenAlien wrote:
why don't you go off with an_old_friend and start a gay ham group

i am sure those in your community would thank you for the 'services'
you perform

Nobody is his comunity would happy to see a gay ghetto

"Steve Leyland" wrote
in message ...
Bill O'Riely wrote:
: sicko? not another gay old friend i hope

gay laming top-posting ****wits wanna play it seems.

:
: "an_old_friend" wrote in message
: oups.com...
:: I hope so since the other choice isa new sicko on the group
::
:: b.b. wrote:
::: Michael A. Terrell wrote:
:::: Somedays I forget to take my psyche meds and I sound like an
:::: insane
:::: person, today has been one of those days.
::::
:::: When I do take my meds I am a little bit better, sometimes it
is
:::: enough others can actually tell.
::::
:::: Former gay-nude wrangler.
::::
:::: Michael A. Terrell
:::: Central Florida
:::
::: Sounds like Steve took on a new personality.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

That cow, pig or chicken that you murdered and ingested will exact
it's
revenge upon you from the inside. They're doing so now, and I don't
blame them a bit...
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are
the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully
in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to
completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent
response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless,
flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald,
hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant,
egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster,
and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe
of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known
as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Old July 5th 05, 05:16 PM
John Smith

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
why should he

Because real men don't suck dick, freak.

:: b.b. wrote:
::: Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> [...]

"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe
of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known
as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Old July 5th 05, 05:19 PM
John Smith

John Smith II:

No, no they don't, real men absolutely do NOT do that.

John

news:1120580206.3c5272230b491ff984169094f9f68762@t eranews...

:: b.b. wrote:
::: Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> [...]

A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a
tribe
of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith
in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be
known
as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Old July 5th 05, 09:06 PM
an_old_friend

John Smith wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
why should he

Because real men don't suck dick, freak.

well you would not know much about real men

:: b.b. wrote:
::: Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> [...]

"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe
of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known
as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Old July 5th 05, 09:11 PM
John Smith

John Smith wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
why should he

Because real men don't suck dick, freak.

well you would not know much about real men

Ever lived in Canada?

Old July 5th 05, 10:01 PM
an_old_friend

LittleGreenAlien wrote:
you are real anxious to make a public display of yourself

Not really

what Rock never been under one

I am willing if not eager to battle with folks like you
with no name and no call for te freedom of all

:: b.b. wrote:
::: Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> [...]

A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a
tribe
of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith
in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be
known
as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Meow