Old July 6th 05, 03:21 PM
an_old_friend

Default on topic given Stevie interest in my affairs

tonight or tomarrow My aprtner and I will be traveling to allow my
partner to fufill a require of my partners religion

So Stevie please don't burst a blood vessel waitng for my replies or
assmuning my silence is consent

Gay bashers go ahead have fun while I am gone consider growing up

Old July 9th 05, 01:26 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
tonight or tomarrow My aprtner and I will be traveling to allow my
partner to fufill a require of my partners religion

There's a religion for inept illiterate idiots?

The III...???

So Stevie please don't burst a blood vessel waitng for my replies or
assmuning my silence is consent

Better turn to your "aprtner" for consent, Markie.

Every day you don't post here is like a day of sunshine.

Gay bashers go ahead have fun while I am gone consider growing up

You're going to consider growing up...?!?!

Congratulations!

It's about time!

Steve, K4YZ