Old July 7th 05, 10:20 PM
n9ogl

Default I'M NOW ON ECHOLINK

N9OGL ON ECHOLINK

N9OGL IS NOW ECHOLINK
YOU CAN TALK TO ME DIRECT (N9OGL) OR VIA K9GO-L. K9GO SYSTEM IS HOOKED
UP TO MY COMPUTER AS WELL AS HOOKED UP WITH MY REPEATER, WHICH IS
146.835.

TODD N9OGL

Old July 7th 05, 11:21 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Bet that's gonna be a hell of a pile-up.

BWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAA.

Dan/W4NTI

ups.com...

Old July 8th 05, 12:19 AM
n9ogl

When we had it hooked up last year we had close to 1,000 people that
had connect, that's not counting repeats.

I'm just so sad that some backwater toothless southerner can operate
something fancy like echolink

Todd

Old July 8th 05, 12:50 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

Toad ,
You might try to learn how to operate a spell checker.
Just a friendly suggestion.
Ace - WH2T

oups.com...

Old July 8th 05, 11:50 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Dr.Ace - WH2T" wrote in message
Toad ,
You might try to learn how to operate a spell checker.
Just a friendly suggestion.
Ace - WH2T

"n9ogl" wrote in message
oups.com...
When we had it hooked up last year we had close to 1,000 people that
had connect, that's not counting repeats.

I'm just so sad that some backwater toothless southerner can operate
something fancy like echolink

Todd

Ya just gotta love it.

Dan/W4NTI