Old July 13th 05, 07:36 PM
n9ogl

Default Looking for new "owner" of the previously announced Yahoo! Group

what's your problem??? Was you molested when you were younger, or
perhaps it's due to an very small penis, so you have to vent your hate
onto other people because of your small penis.
perhaps you the one gay and you can't admit to yourself that your gay
and you have a small penis not to mention you were molested as a small
child.

Old July 14th 05, 07:31 AM
K4YZ

n9ogl wrote:
what's your problem??? Was you molested when you were younger, or
perhaps it's due to an very small penis, so you have to vent your hate
onto other people because of your small penis.
perhaps you the one gay and you can't admit to yourself that your gay
and you have a small penis not to mention you were molested as a small
child.

Only five lines of text and seven references to sexual perversion
and child abuse.

And Todd wonders why he gets treated the way he does.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 05, 05:54 PM
n9ogl

24. K4YZ Jul 14, 2:31 am show options

n9ogl wrote:
what's your problem??? Was you molested when you were younger, or
perhaps it's due to an very small penis, so you have to vent your hate
onto other people because of your small penis.
perhaps you the one gay and you can't admit to yourself that your gay
and you have a small penis not to mention you were molested as a small
child.

Only five lines of text and seven references to sexual perversion
and child abuse.
And Todd wonders why he gets treated the way he does.

Steve, K4YZ

Well steve, I don't let little anonymous pansy go around call me names
when the asshole don't even know me.

Todd N9OGL

Old July 15th 05, 12:12 AM
Dan/W4NTI

oups.com...

n9ogl wrote:
what's your problem??? Was you molested when you were younger, or
perhaps it's due to an very small penis, so you have to vent your hate
onto other people because of your small penis.
perhaps you the one gay and you can't admit to yourself that your gay
and you have a small penis not to mention you were molested as a small
child.

Only five lines of text and seven references to sexual perversion
and child abuse.
And Todd wonders why he gets treated the way he does.

Steve, K4YZ

Well steve, I don't let little anonymous pansy go around call me names
when the asshole don't even know me.

Todd N9OGL

But we do know you Toad. We know you from your actions and statements.

Dan/W4NTI

Old July 15th 05, 12:29 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Well steve, I don't let little anonymous pansy go around call me names
when the asshole don't even know me.

Todd N9OGL

But we do know you Toad. We know you from your actions and statements.

Dan/W4NTI

Truer words have not been spoken. Once again Dan tells it like it is.
Ace - WH2T

Old July 15th 05, 12:01 PM
K4YZ

n9ogl wrote:
what's your problem??? Was you molested when you were younger, or
perhaps it's due to an very small penis, so you have to vent your hate
onto other people because of your small penis.
perhaps you the one gay and you can't admit to yourself that your gay
and you have a small penis not to mention you were molested as a small
child.

Only five lines of text and seven references to sexual perversion
and child abuse.
And Todd wonders why he gets treated the way he does.

Well steve, I don't let little anonymous pansy go around call me names
when the ###hole don't even know me.

We "know you" just fine, Todd.

I imagine taht even the Anonnies know you too. You certainly give
everyone ample supplies of your behaviour to "know" you well.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 15th 05, 07:50 PM

In article .com
"n9ogl" wrote:

24. K4YZ Nursie whined

Only five lines of text and seven references to sexual perversion
and child abuse.
And Todd wonders why he gets treated the way he does.

Steve, K4YZ

Well steve, I don't let little anonymous pansy go around call me names
when the asshole don't even know me.

No, you little four eyed Queer cocksucker, you just whine like the
****ing little bitch you are.
I do know you, queer Toadie, and you like to talk tough over the
internet, but are a chicken**** in person. Your type is all over the
net.

Old July 16th 05, 12:53 AM
n9ogl

No, you little four eyed Queer cocksucker, you just whine like the
****ing little bitch you are.
I do know you, queer Toadie, and you like to talk tough over the
internet, but are a chicken**** in person. Your type is all over the net.

You don't know me that well you little troll I'm NOT a "chicken****" as
you claim.

Old July 16th 05, 01:22 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

n9ogl wrote:
No, you little four eyed Queer cocksucker, you just whine like the
****ing little bitch you are.
I do know you, queer Toadie, and you like to talk tough over the
internet, but are a chicken**** in person. Your type is all over the net.

You don't know me that well you little troll I'm NOT a "chicken****" as
you claim.

That is a matter of opinion.
Old July 16th 05, 12:45 PM

n9ogl wrote:
No, you little four eyed Queer cocksucker, you just whine like the
****ing little bitch you are.
I do know you, queer Toadie, and you like to talk tough over the
internet, but are a chicken**** in person. Your type is all over the net.

You don't know me that well you little troll I'm NOT a "chicken****" as
you claim.

Yes, it's easy to see what you are, Toadie.