Old July 15th 05, 05:30 PM
an_old_friend

Default a question for Steve

why are you so interested in wether some lies in public?

Is it ok to lie in private?

Old July 16th 05, 01:47 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
why are you so interested in wether some lies in public?

Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society.

Is it ok to lie in private?

Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a "summer thing"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 16th 05, 02:03 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
why are you so interested in wether some lies in public?

Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society.

realy then why do youlie in public

Is it ok to lie in private?

Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a "summer thing"...?!?!

answer the question

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 16th 05, 03:00 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
why are you so interested in wether some lies in public?

Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society.

realy then why do youlie in public

I don't.

Is it ok to lie in private?

Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a "summer thing"...?!?!

answer the question

I did. ARE you THAT stupid that you need to ask a stupid question
like that?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 16th 05, 07:29 PM
N9OGL

Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society

Society is advancing despite the fact that people lie. If people
shouldn't lie as you so hope for then the vast member of our beloved
govenment should should be removed from society because they LIE!!! not
the mention the lobbying groups who lie to Congress to get their way.

Todd N9OGL

Old July 16th 05, 07:33 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society

Society is advancing despite the fact that people lie.

And you certainly aren't contributing to it.

If people shouldn't lie as you so hope for then the vast member of our beloved govenment should should be removed from society because they
LIE!!! not the mention the lobbying groups who lie to Congress to get
their way.

Or you saying you aren't queer, Toad. Or educated.

Old July 17th 05, 03:05 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
why are you so interested in wether some lies in public?

Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society.

realy then why do youlie in public

I don't.

you certainly every day you post as far as I can tell

Is it ok to lie in private?

Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a "summer thing"...?!?!

answer the question

I did. ARE you THAT stupid that you need to ask a stupid question
like that?

Steve I realy don't how screwed up you are

so answer the question

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 18th 05, 04:11 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
why are you so interested in wether some lies in public?

Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society.

realy then why do youlie in public

I don't.

you certainly every day you post as far as I can tell

You can't tell the difference between a hamburger and a hooker.

Is it ok to lie in private?

Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a "summer thing"...?!?!

answer the question

I did. ARE you THAT stupid that you need to ask a stupid question
like that?

Steve I realy don't how screwed up you are

so answer the question

A "DEMAND"...?!?!

Right after you learn to read and write English to at least the
eighth-grade level, Markie!

(And the question's been answered)

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 18th 05, 04:56 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
why are you so interested in wether some lies in public?

Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society.

realy then why do youlie in public

I don't.

you certainly every day you post as far as I can tell

you lie all the time starting todat with

You can't tell the difference between a hamburger and a hooker.

I certainly know

Is it ok to lie in private?

Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a "summer thing"...?!?!

answer the question

I did. ARE you THAT stupid that you need to ask a stupid question
like that?

Steve I realy don't how screwed up you are

so answer the question

A "DEMAND"...?!?!

yes a demand you make em all the time

Right after you learn to read and write English to at least the
eighth-grade level, Markie!

(And the question's been answered)

nope another stevie

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 18th 05, 05:24 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
why are you so interested in wether some lies in public?

Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society.

realy then why do youlie in public

I don't.

you certainly every day you post as far as I can tell

you lie all the time starting todat with

You can't tell the difference between a hamburger and a hooker.

I certainly know

I doubt it. Seriously.

Is it ok to lie in private?

Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a "summer thing"...?!?!

answer the question

I did. ARE you THAT stupid that you need to ask a stupid question
like that?

Steve I realy don't how screwed up you are

so answer the question

A "DEMAND"...?!?!

yes a demand you make em all the time

Hardly...other than trying to get you to fix your writing skills.

Right after you learn to read and write English to at least the
eighth-grade level, Markie!

(And the question's been answered)

nope another stevie

Huh...???