Old July 22nd 05, 04:51 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

He has published his "CV" here several times, yet there's not one
significant "achivement", professioanl or otherwise, other than his
ultimate retirement.

IYO

In fact.

IYO

In fact.

Bull**** Stevie it your opinion. If I had happened to see it might be
my opinion too but neither makes it a fact

You're welcome to read the archives if you like.

mighty generous of you

He's not even produced any achievments.

even if true so what

It proves that his claims of superiority as a "professional in
radio" are unsubstantiated...Squat...Zilch...Nada...

well it makes them unsupproted just like all your claims that you
provide no prove of

You're welcome to publish a link or provide a reference to some
source that proves otherwise if you know of one...Otherwise you're just
running YOUR mouth off.

not at all with your taste for precision I am typing my fingers off not
saying a word

you have your opinion. Indeed I don't that Len disagress with you on
"signifacant achivements, but we all judge things in our own way

at least when bigots like you give the chance

He's had eight years of chances.

and another would impress you without being morse tested so why bother
to try and impress a peice of #### yourself

I am trying to figure out what yuo said here, other than to again
refer to me with a profanity, but I can't make heads or tails out of
it.

Lie you are not trying to figure it out

Just think...Had he gotten an "old" Technician back in the day,
that ONE test he took would have been all he needed today.

Oh well...

73

another stevie lie

Where?

the 73 you have no regard for him

For him, I have pleant of "regard"...

pleant? speling cop

Yep. "speling" cop yourself, Markie...

I only do it for you

For you..?!?! Squat.

Had Lennie taken the code test when he alleges to have been up to
"8 wpm", he would indeed have "all he needed" for an EXTRA today. That
is 100% factual.

And the "73"...?!?!

That wasn't for you, Markie...It was for Dan. Don't be a
presumptuous putz and assume any "73" I type is aimed at you. I was
responding to DAN'S comments...Not yours.

nope another lie

Not a lie, not another lie...

another lie

Where?

there

You insist I don't have "best regards" for Dan..?!?!

Prove it.

don't have to

Fact.

you don't know the meaning of the word fact

Sure I do.

nope

It's what you don't have any of.

lie

Your whole life is lies, Markie, and you try, but fail, to pass
them on here...

irelavant

Sorry..

another lie

We're smarter than you.

We depends on we

you are just one of those dumb hillbilly like the hatfeild , Mcoy
bakers and white's ready to kill over preceieved slights

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 05:23 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

He has published his "CV" here several times, yet there's not one
significant "achivement", professioanl or otherwise, other than his
ultimate retirement.

IYO

In fact.

IYO

In fact.

Bull#### Stevie it your opinion. If I had happened to see it might be
my opinion too but neither makes it a fact

That he published his CV here is FACT, MArkie...No matter how much
profanity you use or how YOU re-reationalize the argument.

You're welcome to read the archives if you like.

mighty generous of you

Anything to help a less-mentally capable person along, Markie.

It proves that his claims of superiority as a "professional in
radio" are unsubstantiated...Squat...Zilch...Nada...

well it makes them unsupproted just like all your claims that you
provide no prove of

With the exception of certain parts of my military service,
there's nothing here I've stated that I've not been able to provide
corroborating information for.

I am trying to figure out what yuo said here, other than to again
refer to me with a profanity, but I can't make heads or tails out of
it.

Lie you are not trying to figure it out

Sure I am. But you just keep making it more difficult with ever
changing spellings of even the most common words.

For him, I have pleant of "regard"...
pleant? speling cop

Yep. "speling" cop yourself, Markie...

I only do it for you

Oh, don't be bashful, Markie...

There's more than that that you do for me!

We're smarter than you.

We depends on we

you are just one of those dumb hillbilly like the hatfeild , Mcoy
bakers and white's ready to kill over preceieved slights

And you keep trying to use ethnic sleights that don't apply to me,
Markie. Why?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 05:53 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

He has published his "CV" here several times, yet there's not one
significant "achivement", professioanl or otherwise, other than his
ultimate retirement.

IYO

In fact.

IYO

In fact.

Bull#### Stevie it your opinion. If I had happened to see it might be
my opinion too but neither makes it a fact

That he published his CV here is FACT, MArkie...No matter how much
profanity you use or how YOU re-reationalize the argument.

I don't rationlize or rerationalize

I state the simple fact that you are judgmental and are expressing your
opinion of his CV, that you hold a given opinion does not make it fact

You're welcome to read the archives if you like.

mighty generous of you

Anything to help a less-mentally capable person along, Markie.

right more venom and hate

It proves that his claims of superiority as a "professional in
radio" are unsubstantiated...Squat...Zilch...Nada...

well it makes them unsupproted just like all your claims that you
provide no prove of

With the exception of certain parts of my military service,
there's nothing here I've stated that I've not been able to provide
corroborating information for.

bigg whopping lie

have have never corroborated anything that I have seen

I am trying to figure out what yuo said here, other than to again
refer to me with a profanity, but I can't make heads or tails out of
it.

Lie you are not trying to figure it out

Sure I am. But you just keep making it more difficult with ever
changing spellings of even the most common words.

nope

For him, I have pleant of "regard"...
pleant? speling cop

Yep. "speling" cop yourself, Markie...

I only do it for you

Oh, don't be bashful, Markie...

not at all

There's more than that that you do for me!

like whom?

We're smarter than you.

We depends on we

you are just one of those dumb hillbilly like the hatfeild , Mcoy
bakers and white's ready to kill over preceieved slights

And you keep trying to use ethnic sleights that don't apply to me,
Markie. Why?

they do apply and not ethnic at all

you have engaged in a 7 year feud over what? lying and who I may sleep
with?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 06:19 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

He has published his "CV" here several times, yet there's not one
significant "achivement", professioanl or otherwise, other than his
ultimate retirement.

IYO

In fact.

IYO

In fact.

Bull#### Stevie it your opinion. If I had happened to see it might be
my opinion too but neither makes it a fact

That he published his CV here is FACT, Markie...No matter how much
profanity you use or how YOU re-reationalize the argument.

I don't rationlize or rerationalize

I state the simple fact that you are judgmental and are expressing your
opinion of his CV, that you hold a given opinion does not make it fact

It's not an opinion.

It's fact.

You're welcome to read the archives if you like.

mighty generous of you

Anything to help a less-mentally capable person along, Markie.

right more venom and hate

Only if you think so, but only because you don't know the
difference.

It proves that his claims of superiority as a "professional in
radio" are unsubstantiated...Squat...Zilch...Nada...

well it makes them unsupproted just like all your claims that you
provide no prove of

With the exception of certain parts of my military service,
there's nothing here I've stated that I've not been able to provide
corroborating information for.

bigg whopping lie

have have never corroborated anything that I have seen

Then there YOU go with a "bigg whopping lie

I am trying to figure out what yuo said here, other than to again
refer to me with a profanity, but I can't make heads or tails out of
it.

Lie you are not trying to figure it out

Sure I am. But you just keep making it more difficult with ever
changing spellings of even the most common words.

nope

Yep.

For him, I have pleant of "regard"...
pleant? speling cop

Yep. "speling" cop yourself, Markie...

I only do it for you

Oh, don't be bashful, Markie...

not at all

There's more than that that you do for me!

like whom?

Not "whom", DeviantBoy..."what"...

We're smarter than you.

We depends on we

you are just one of those dumb hillbilly like the hatfeild , Mcoy
bakers and white's ready to kill over preceieved slights

And you keep trying to use ethnic sleights that don't apply to me,
Markie. Why?

they do apply and not ethnic at all

Nope. And yes it IS "ethnic".

you have engaged in a 7 year feud over what? lying and who I may sleep
with?

I've not been in a 7 year fued...And as for whom you sleep with,
if they have so little self respect as to absorb the body fluids of a
deviant and public liar, then I guess that makes them just slightly
worse than YOU, Markie!

Make's ya feel a bit better about yourself, doesn't it...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 06:26 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
wrote:

Tried to learn morse for 13 WPM back
in the early 60s, reached about 8 W
PM, and GAVE UP.

Kiss my yes and stick it in yer I/O port.

Good boy Lennie, the truth will set you free.

Now shut the hell up about it.

Just like Lennie to attain mediocrity and then quit.

That's why his CV is loaded with jobs, but no real achievements.

judgemental as always

Nope.

yes it is

Your are judegemntal, not that being judgemental is always a bad thing,
but you can't even face that fact

Just making an observation.

and being judgemental at the same time

He has published his "CV" here several times, yet there's not one
significant "achivement", professioanl or otherwise, other than his
ultimate retirement.

so
that is your opinion might even be his or mine

You're welcome to publish a link or provide a reference to some
source that proves otherwise if you know of one...Otherwise you're just
running YOUR mouth off.

not claiming anything about len's bio

I am pointing out your behavoir about lens bio

Just think...Had he gotten an "old" Technician back in the day,
that ONE test he took would have been all he needed today.

Oh well...

73

another stevie lie

Where?

Had Lennie taken the code test when he alleges to have been up to
"8 wpm", he would indeed have "all he needed" for an EXTRA today. That
is 100% factual.

which has nothing to do with what I was saying

And the "73"...?!?!

That wasn't for you, Markie...It was for Dan. Don't be a
presumptuous putz and assume any "73" I type is aimed at you. I was
responding to DAN'S comments...Not yours.

It is pumpous to assume that when you addrss your Subject to me by name
it is not for me

Lying sack of ****

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 06:30 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

That wasn't for you, Markie...It was for Dan. Don't be a
presumptuous putz and assume any "73" I type is aimed at you. I was
responding to DAN'S comments...Not yours.

It is pumpous to assume that when you addrss your Subject to me by name
it is not for me

It's pompous for YOU to assume that just because your name was in
the subject line, that ALL the comments therein were for you.

A secondgrader could follow the attributes, DeviantBoy.

Lying sack of ####

Yes, you are, Markie.

What are you going to do about it?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 06:36 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

That wasn't for you, Markie...It was for Dan. Don't be a
presumptuous putz and assume any "73" I type is aimed at you. I was
responding to DAN'S comments...Not yours.

It is pumpous to assume that when you addrss your Subject to me by name
it is not for me

It's pompous for YOU to assume that just because your name was in
the subject line, that ALL the comments therein were for you.

not at all

A secondgrader could follow the attributes, DeviantBoy.

more ****

Lying sack of ####

Yes, you are, Markie.

not at all

What are you going to do about it?

forunately for me little I can do about it

You are a lying sack of ****

you are sick and in desperate need of help

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 10:25 PM

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

That wasn't for you, Markie...It was for Dan. Don't be a
presumptuous putz and assume any "73" I type is aimed at you. I was
responding to DAN'S comments...Not yours.

It is pumpous to assume that when you addrss your Subject to me by name
it is not for me

It's pompous for YOU to assume that just because your name was in
the subject line, that ALL the comments therein were for you.

not at all

A secondgrader could follow the attributes, DeviantBoy.

more ****

Lying sack of ####

Yes, you are, Markie.

not at all

What are you going to do about it?

forunately for me little I can do about it

You are a lying sack of ****

you are sick and in desperate need of help

So, do you drink a lot after taking a dip in Lake Superior to warm up
or to get your brain chugging along on one cylinder again?

Old July 22nd 05, 10:31 PM
an_old_friend

an old friend wrote:
You are a lying sack of ****

you are sick and in desperate need of help

So, do you drink a lot after taking a dip in Lake Superior to warm up
or to get your brain chugging along on one cylinder again?

no wHy do you ask?

it doesn't take much brain power to keep up with stevie

Old July 22nd 05, 10:33 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
You are a lying sack of ****

you are sick and in desperate need of help

So, do you drink a lot after taking a dip in Lake Superior to warm up
or to get your brain chugging along on one cylinder again?

no wHy do you ask?

it doesn't take much brain power to keep up with stevie

Good thing for you yours is limited to a picowatt.

THE TRUTH ABOUT NEW JERSEY SUNRISE aka HIGH ROLLER Train CB 2 December 19th 04 06:30 PM
crackhead randysuck tells the truth Psychiatrist to keyclowns CB 3 September 29th 04 02:21 AM
Rowboats Vets for Truth Burr Shortwave 3 September 19th 04 04:00 AM
(OT) - another 'rant' by the Phony & Forged '"bh" - The Truth ? RHF Shortwave 0 May 19th 04 11:14 PM