Old July 20th 05, 03:02 AM
Dave Heil

Default CW'ers

dude wrote:

CW seems to be the mark of rather eccentric and peculiar personalities. One trait all ôCWÆersö seem to share is a bent for anti-social behavior.

Signed,
scorpiox

All ôCWÆersö? Do you even known all ôCWÆersö? I'm not even sure that
*most* ôCWÆersö do that.

It could always be worse. We could all go about anonymously trolling in
newsgroups.

Dave K8MN
Old July 20th 05, 05:32 AM
Dave Heil

dude wrote:

It could indeed be worse, one could have the misfortune of suffering a room temperature IQ, such as the victim of such an occurrence, dave heil.

You do serve well as an example of this phenomenon.

Thanks.

Signed,
scorpiox

Yeah, right, Bubba. Happy ôCWÆersö!

Dave K8MN
Old July 20th 05, 05:48 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
dude wrote:

It could indeed be worse, one could have the misfortune of suffering a =

room temperature IQ, such as the victim of such an occurrence, dave heil.

You do serve well as an example of this phenomenon.

Thanks.

Signed,
scorpiox

Yeah, right, Bubba. Happy =F4CW=C6ers=F6!

confessing Dave?

guess you can't renoize a foregin fount and so much for the Claim that
CW folks are more international

=20
Dave K8MN

Old July 20th 05, 06:05 PM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

dude wrote:

It could indeed be worse, one could have the misfortune of suffering a room temperature IQ, such as the victim of such an occurrence, dave heil.

You do serve well as an example of this phenomenon.

Thanks.

Signed,
scorpiox

Yeah, right, Bubba. Happy ôCWÆersö!

confessing Dave?

guess you can't renoize a foregin fount and so much for the Claim that
CW folks are more international

You're right, Mark. I can't "renoize a foregin fount". I had some
friends who traveled to Nevada once. They may have been Renoized.

Dave K8MN
Old July 20th 05, 10:11 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

an_old_friend wrote:

guess you can't renoize a foregin fount and so much for the Claim that
CW folks are more international

Do you every write anything that makes sense?

Old July 21st 05, 03:21 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

an_old_friend wrote:

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

guess you can't renoize a foregin fount and so much for the Claim that
CW folks are more international

Do you every write anything that makes sense?

you are a fine one to talk "Cmdr"

I have read so much of the jumbled up mess you attempt at English I am
even doing it now.

Old July 21st 05, 08:01 PM
Jim Hampton

"dude" wrote in message

CW is a rather amazing phenomenon. Being as difficult as a child learning

to jump rope, skate board, roller skate, ice skate, or, an old woman
learning to knit, crochet or tat, a person learning CW seems to take it as
seriously as a BS degree or a doctorate.

CW seems to be the mark of rather eccentric and peculiar personalities.

One trait all ôCWÆersö seem to share is a bent for anti-social behavior.

Signed,
scorpiox

Not really, but you make an excellent point. Since cw is so easy to learn
(like jumping rope or roller skating), why not learn it?

After learning it, you should find it easy to get back to the old mark of 20
words per minute.

Heck, if you practice 15 minutes a day for a few weeks, you should be able
to do 40.

So, you make a good point. We should keep the cw test

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA