Old July 23rd 05, 07:19 AM
John Smith

Default There are no legitimate arguments for CW.

I thought the argument about the POW's tapping out morse in the
concentration camps was kewl...

Most probably, would work best if the guards were all deaf... or
fools...

My luck, the guards would be listening and know everything...

John

Old July 23rd 05, 08:44 AM
Opie

"John Smith" wrote in message
I thought the argument about the POW's tapping out morse in the
concentration camps was kewl...

Most probably, would work best if the guards were all deaf... or
fools...

My luck, the guards would be listening and know everything...

John

Your "service" in the Cub Scouts would not have placed you in such a
precarious position.

Old July 23rd 05, 01:03 PM
John Smith

Opie:

Did it work in the asylum for you?

Did the shrinks know morse? Do you still hear voices, that ain't
phone yanno?

ROFLOL!!!!

John

Old July 24th 05, 01:46 AM
b.b.

dude wrote:

The subject said it all.

Signed,
scorpiox

Dude, not quite. You forgot sumptin'.

"testing"

"There are no legitimate arguments for Morse Code Testing."

Old July 24th 05, 02:25 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

John Smith wrote:
I thought the argument about the POW's tapping out morse in the
concentration camps was kewl...

Most probably, would work best if the guards were all deaf... or
fools...

My luck, the guards would be listening and know everything...

John

Yeah, with my luck I would get some guard that could copy 45 wpm in his
sleep.

SO2R Policy? KØHB Policy 195 June 28th 05 01:00 AM
Are all these arguments revolving around a common point? John Smith Antenna 113 May 10th 05 09:57 AM
Here's Your Answer, Todd.... K4YZ Policy 104 May 9th 05 09:43 AM
Here it is-BPL full rollout in Va Brian Kelly Policy 459 December 2nd 03 12:40 PM