Old July 23rd 05, 08:55 AM
Opie

Default Johnny Smith says...

"... next, if you have to go though quoting each and ever line and/or
paragraph you are responding to, and you cannot organize your thought
and create your own text without intermingling it with mine--don't
expect me to read it, I don't have the time..."

What is "ever" line?

A "typo", right?

And what is "to go though" ???

Spell check, John, spell check.

It separates the educated from the mobile home types.

Old July 23rd 05, 01:10 PM
John Smith

Opie:

Naaa, this is a damn newsgroup, I haven't the time for "speelcheek."

Tell you what, when you have a hard time grasping the concepts I am
presenting, because of all the typos, spelling errors and errors in
grammar--just let me know bud, I will tone it down for your mental
powers and your limited ability to use logic and to extrapolate from
the rest of the text to reconstruct the whole "picture."

Hey, that is what we are here for, to help each other... grin

.... it ain't rocket science, just looks like that to some...

John

Old July 23rd 05, 01:38 PM
Kim

"Opie" Anon@noremailers wrote in message ...
"... next, if you have to go though quoting each and ever line and/or
paragraph you are responding to, and you cannot organize your thought
and create your own text without intermingling it with mine--don't
expect me to read it, I don't have the time..."

What is "ever" line?

A "typo", right?

And what is "to go though" ???

Spell check, John, spell check.

It separates the educated from the mobile home types.

Let's not generalize, "Opie." Some of the sharpest people I know are great
at verbal communications and fail at written--at every level, I might add.

And, while Tiny John seems to have a knack for criticizing communication
style while, at the same time, not being able to spell or wisely construct a
sentence, he may very well have some demeaning quality...somewhere. OH,
DOH!! I meant redeeming!!!

Kim W5TIT

Old July 23rd 05, 01:45 PM
John Smith

OMG!

This was the newsgroup where we were supposed to post the final
version of our doctorates thesis--damn--blew it again... frown

.... well, always next time I guess...

John

"Kim" wrote in message
[...]

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via
Encryption =----

Old July 23rd 05, 07:11 PM
Francois

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 07:38:44 -0500, "Kim" wrote:

Let's not generalize, "Opie." Some of the sharpest people I know are great
at verbal communications and fail at written--at every level, I might add.

And, while Tiny John seems to have a knack for criticizing communication
style while, at the same time, not being able to spell or wisely construct a
sentence, he may very well have some demeaning quality...somewhere. OH,
DOH!! I meant redeeming!!!

Kim W5TIT

Words, judge you, by people who see them...

Old July 23rd 05, 07:32 PM
John Smith

I am a card carrying member of MENSA, judge me all you care too... got
any interesting tests I can take?

ROFLOL!!!!!!

John

Old July 24th 05, 12:17 AM
Jim Hampton

Yep, Wayne Green was one of the founders of Mensa. Yet another way to
separate the fools from their money LOLL.

I'm probably as far removed from a double-digit IQ as you are, yet, like not
buying lottery tickets, didn't bother to try and join mensal. A waste of
money.

You need folks with similar interests. There are janitors who are members
of mensal due to their IQ. There also may be theoretical physicists. What
might they have in common to talk about?

Enquiring minds and such .....

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old July 24th 05, 12:39 AM
John Smith

Jim:

Bear with me, my life has been a strange one...

All I have ever wanted to be is "just a guy" and get along (argument
and debate are ok though.) Somedays are better than others... but
ain't it like that for us all?

P.S. I really kind of find Wayne interesting, strange, but
interesting... grin

John

Old July 24th 05, 02:27 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

John Smith wrote:
Opie:

Naaa, this is a damn newsgroup, I haven't the time for "speelcheek."

Well, anyone who can't spell a word more than one way simply has no
imigenation.