Old July 25th 05, 01:51 PM
Geoffrey S. Mendelson

In article .com,
N9OGL wrote:
It's renamed amateur-radio-experimentation

It should be renamed:

amateur-radio-sit-around-and-wonder-what-to-do-with-my-useless-hf-gear

Now that Google and two other companies invested $100,000,000 in BPL.

Geoff.
IL Voice: (077)-424-1667 IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
VoN Skype: mendelsonfamily. Looking for work as a CTO or consultant in
handheld gaming, large systems development, handheld device construction, etc.
Support amateur (ham) radio, boycott Google!!!
Old July 25th 05, 02:41 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
but it takes ####heads like you to evoke it.....cause and effect,
beside Consolidated still are a bunch of ###holes not to listen to my
side.

Still not accepting responsibility for your own actions, I see.

Consolidated had all they needed...My complaint (and others...)
and YOUR own words in archives...

What more was to be said?

"Gee...He MADE me use all that profanity! Forced me at GUN POINT
to act lie a 2 year old in a tantrum!"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 25th 05, 03:20 PM
K4YZ

In article
.com
"N9OGL" wrote:

STEBIE, I'm 37 years old I don't need my parent's permission

to stay
up, secondly I live in a very big house, and I very seldom see

my
parents.

They don't get down to the basement much, with you living there,
right, Toadie?

More likely he's got them tied up in the basement and uses their
house and savings for whatever ungodly purposes he can dream up...

Maybe to finance that Liquid Oxygen-cooled storage capacitor idea
of his...

I wonder if mumsie and popsie knows he got booted from the only
local ISP in Taylorville for acting like an idiot on the Internet?

I wonder if they know he had their pictures on his webpage which
was linked to other webpages of his that were rife with profanities,
insults and assinine behaviour...?!?!

I wonder if he's still flying that illegal ultralight? He'll
probably "park" it in some neighbor's tree someday, becoming the
laughing stock of South Central Illinois and getting his name brought
to the attention of the local FSDO.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 25th 05, 04:44 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
In article
.com
"N9OGL" wrote:

STEBIE, I'm 37 years old I don't need my parent's permission

to stay
up, secondly I live in a very big house, and I very seldom see

my
parents.

They don't get down to the basement much, with you living there,
right, Toadie?

More likely he's got them tied up in the basement and uses their
house and savings for whatever ungodly purposes he can dream up...

more libel stevie a good thing for your family you are poor

Old July 25th 05, 05:53 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
In article
.com
"N9OGL" wrote:

STEBIE, I'm 37 years old I don't need my parent's permission
to stay
up, secondly I live in a very big house, and I very seldom see
my
parents.

They don't get down to the basement much, with you living there,
right, Toadie?

More likely he's got them tied up in the basement and uses their
house and savings for whatever ungodly purposes he can dream up...

more libel stevie a good thing for your family you are poor

Where do you come up with this stuff, Markie?

Ten days ago you were insisting that I was "on the public dole" for
disability, and now you come up with this "you are poor" silliness?

I asked you several times where you came up with that "public
dole" thing and you never answered...THAT was "libel".

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 25th 05, 06:30 PM
an old friend

nothing but libel and lies form steve

and all of stevie truth is left above

Old July 25th 05, 08:44 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
secondly I live in a very big house, and I very seldom see my
parents.

I bet they are glad of that.
Old July 25th 05, 10:00 PM
an_old_friend

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
secondly I live in a very big house, and I very seldom see my
parents.

I bet they are glad of that.

why would you claim to know and why would you care

Old July 25th 05, 10:11 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
nothing but libel and lies form steve

You've yet to show where one line of libel has been written,
Markie...

Not one.

and all of stevie truth is left above

While we're talking about "truth", Markie, where's the answers to
these questions?

QUOTE

Where do you come up with this stuff, Markie?

Ten days ago you were insisting that I was "on the public dole" for
disability, and now you come up with this "you are poor" silliness?

UNQUOTE

So...where'd it come from, Markie, if not your imagination?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 25th 05, 10:50 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
nothing but libel and lies form steve

You've yet to show where one line of libel has been written,
Markie...

I certainly have

Not one.

no not one but dozens

and all of stevie truth is left above

While we're talking about "truth", Markie, where's the answers to
these questions?

all answered

QUOTE

Where do you come up with this stuff, Markie?

Ten days ago you were insisting that I was "on the public dole" for
disability, and now you come up with this "you are poor" silliness?

from your posts

UNQUOTE

So...where'd it come from, Markie, if not your imagination?

asked andanswered

Steve, K4YZ