Old July 25th 05, 10:18 PM
K4YZ

Default More Muddled Markie Mularkie to Mess With Mature Men's Minds

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

hack
Then my point is made. Thanks Markie..

your point then was conceeded weeks agoo then

No...

YOU made my point FOR me...

The O P E R A T O R is responsible for making sure the radio is
on the proper frequency and operating within established parameters.

never argued that point

Sure you did.

YOU insisted the RADIO did it all, however YOU concede that if
there's a failure, the OPERATOR will get the violation notice, which is
exactly what I was saying...

anotherlie you were claiming I to understand the how the radio did it

Not a lie.

It's archived, so why lie about it?

If they notice

and if they can find him/or her

Sure they can. Been following the FCC's lists of NOUO's? Seems
they are pretty good at it.

I certainly have

haven't seen one for a bad rig yet

I said many thing and you make other thing your point?

You said "...and if they can find him/ or her..."

if they can yes

I pointed out the FCC seems to find folks just fine.

you think the FCC finds folks breaking the rules just fine

you have lost it

Nope.

Look under "NOUO" filings, Markie.

They do just fine.

Matter of fact, I bet they can even find YOU!

if I do something wrong maybe they can if you they even know enough to
look

E N G L I S H, Markie!

and more of your beating a dead horses ###

Is that what that was? I thought it was your face.

more insults

break

You were the one complaining about me beating your face.

another lie

Nope. You said it. Quoted it. Why lie about it?

I'll apologize to Trigger later.

So...Provide me some example of NASA "PR" that is a myth.

Lenn already has provided several, he does know the feild better than I

No, he doesn't.

sure does

in fact you hacked this thread out of such an answer

I addressed his comments right there. YOU even quoted it..Without
reading it, obviously.

His list of ALLEGED NASA myths is nothing of the sort.

Any of the stories he related can be traced to any number of MEDIA
sources that misrepresented the FACTS.

wity NASA full cooperation

Oh?

Prove it.

already been done

Where?

Not by you or Lennie.

SHOW ME some verifiable reference where NASA allegedly "cooperated"
with the media to create some alleged "myth" about the products Lennie
cited.

Lennie didn't do it...He jsut said that those were the myths.

The problem is he didn't cite sources, published references, etc.

Lennie just like's to think he's a Mythbuster.

Fact of the matter is he's just an antiquated gaspasser.

As I was saying.....

repling to your is not a sign of good mental health

What? Huh? E N G L I S H is the standard language in this forum,
Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 25th 05, 11:07 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

hack
Then my point is made. Thanks Markie..

your point then was conceeded weeks agoo then

No...

YOU made my point FOR me...

The O P E R A T O R is responsible for making sure the radio is
on the proper frequency and operating within established parameters.

never argued that point

Sure you did.

never did

never said anything of the kind

you may well have added your own word to mine and then claim a lie but
that is your SOP

YOU insisted the RADIO did it all, however YOU concede that if
there's a failure, the OPERATOR will get the violation notice, which is
exactly what I was saying...

anotherlie you were claiming I to understand the how the radio did it

Not a lie.

yes you are lying

It's archived, so why lie about it?

indeed why are you lying about it

If they notice

and if they can find him/or her

Sure they can. Been following the FCC's lists of NOUO's? Seems
they are pretty good at it.

I certainly have

haven't seen one for a bad rig yet

I said many thing and you make other thing your point?

You said "...and if they can find him/ or her..."

if they can yes

I pointed out the FCC seems to find folks just fine.

you think the FCC finds folks breaking the rules just fine

you have lost it

Nope.

yes have

many folks nreak the rule all the time

not right but them is the facts

Look under "NOUO" filings, Markie.

They do just fine.

then why do we have the wizards of 80m

Matter of fact, I bet they can even find YOU!

if I do something wrong maybe they can if you they even know enough to
look

E N G L I S H, Markie!

and more of your beating a dead horses ###

Is that what that was? I thought it was your face.

more insults

break

You were the one complaining about me beating your face.

another lie

Nope. You said it. Quoted it. Why lie about it?

nope you made something up which was a lie

I'll apologize to Trigger later.

So...Provide me some example of NASA "PR" that is a myth.

Lenn already has provided several, he does know the feild better than I

No, he doesn't.

sure does

in fact you hacked this thread out of such an answer

I addressed his comments right there. YOU even quoted it..Without
reading it, obviously.

His list of ALLEGED NASA myths is nothing of the sort.

Any of the stories he related can be traced to any number of MEDIA
sources that misrepresented the FACTS.

wity NASA full cooperation

Oh?

Prove it.

already been done

Where?

round here

Not by you or Lennie.

yep by lenn can't claim the credit

SHOW ME some verifiable reference where NASA allegedly "cooperated"
with the media to create some alleged "myth" about the products Lennie
cited.

by failing to stop it they cooperated with it

Lennie didn't do it...He jsut said that those were the myths.

as they are

and Nasa allows them to be put out in thier name

The problem is he didn't cite sources, published references, etc.

Lennie just like's to think he's a Mythbuster.

Fact of the matter is he's just an antiquated gaspasser.

As I was saying.....

repling to yourself is not a sign of good mental health

Steve, K4YZ